It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I don't see myself as being under oath or having allegiance to anyone.

I wouldn't know how to prove that, eisgesis.

I support Trump/Q because I like their results. But not uncondtionally. There's still a part of me that is open toward the possibility that they are more controlled opposition.

You are cryptical. Q is cryptical. Freemasons are cryptical. I dont like crypticism, I like clarity, but I'll tolerate it as long as I see results. You are very much more into occult crypticism than I ever was as a Freemason.

Why not judge Trump, Q and Kanye by the effect they have? Q has the effect of turning people into researchers. Trump has the effect of making good peace deals, being politically incorrect and getting people jobs. Kanye has the effect of giving black America a different viewpoint than the Dems welfare-state. Those are GOOD things.

If I were to buy into your line of thinking, Id have to suspect everybody, including myself, regardless of the effect they have.

Kanye was obvioulsy part of the Club. That much is proven. But is he still? Do you believe there are people who leave the club?
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good find Cranky!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Skyfloating

She seems to be spending more time with hubby Bill. Has his access been revoked too? If not, can she piggyback his?

Good question. As former President, he probably still has his.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Damage control. That's what these statements are. They're trying to manipulate Hildabeast's optics.

ETA, credit to All Seeing Eye. I see he/she already made this observation.
edit on 10/13/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

This makes no sense.

If she withdrew her clearance to protest Brennan losing his in August why would she want to keep that quiet as is suggested?

Its obvious spin. Who would want their clearance revoked? And if she wanted it revoked out of protest, she wouldnt want it kept quiet.

MSM spin to give the impression that its voluntary. Cant have people believing their sacred cow is anything less than innocent.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Anything involving Hillary Clinton always includes drama and intrigue.

🥁🤷🥁

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I wonder if they let her keep clearance all this time so her access to FBI/secret info could be traced. A sting operation of sorts. This could be used against her when the times comes for prosecution.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

I wonder if they let her keep clearance all this time so her access to FBI/secret info could be traced. A sting operation of sorts. This could be used against her when the times comes for prosecution.
That might be true, but my God, don't they have enough to hang her 10 times over, already???

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I don't see myself as being under oath or having allegiance to anyone.

I wouldn't know how to prove that, eisgesis.

You are a Master Mason, under Masonic oath.

Prove it by divulging that which is hidden.

Prove it by divulging that which is "GOOD".

Masons selectively "perfect" their Nature.

The profane are simply victims of (their), circumstance.

Masters of Deception - Peers of the Realm

Who's really woke?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-10-2018 by eisegesis because: out of order

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I have been digging a bit re the abduction of Tanzanian billionaire Mohammed Dewji. A couple of things stuck out to me. His company MeTL Group does have the means to potentially traffick humans through its transport and logistics company, Glenrich Transportation.

The Glenrich fleet contains more than 1,000 different types of vehicle, with carrying capacities from 0.5 to 34 tons. Vehicles include containerized semi trailers, flat bed semi trailers, side body semi trailers, containerized inter semi trailers, dumping trucks and two to eight ton box bodies. 

Glenrich Transportation has a presence in every corner of the country providing fast delivery of goods and efficient services to the clients. Furthermore, the company has expanded with offices in Zambia, Uganda and Kenya giving the company a greater reach to deliver its services. Glenrich offers transportation services from Dar es Salaam to anywhere in Tanzania, as well as Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Rwanda, Burundi, Malawi and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Additionally warehousing facilities on short-term basis and other logistical requirements are also easily catered to in order to ensure that the customer gets all services under one roof.
link

Another subsidiary of MeTL group seems to be East Coast Container Depot:

East Coast Container Depot is strategically located close to Dar es Salaam port, with its own railway siding. It provides a safe and secure one-stop-shop for transit cargo.

East Coast clears containers from the port with an average dwell time of 6 days per container without any penalty or storage charges. The facility received an award for Outstanding Performance in Clearing Containers from the Tanzania International Container Terminal Services (TICTS) in 2009.
link

So there is definitely room for speculation re a human trafficking angle with this abduction.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

You are a Master Mason, under Masonic oath.

Didn't we already go through this half a dozen threads ago?

I haven't seen the inside of a Lodge in ages. I'm not
interested in Freemasonry these days.

I didn't learn anything there that is not readily available online.
All the rituals and texts that I learned can be accessed by
anyone online. If there are secrets, then they didn't let me
in on them.

I'll repeat my question to you: Do you believe there can be people who LEFT certain clubs?

Trump? Kanye?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

She seems to be spending more time with hubby Bill. Has his access been revoked too? If not, can she piggyback his?

Good question. As former President, he probably still has his.

Given the physical identity of HRC is beyond dubious to me (clone, look alike, real?) I myself cannot grasp what was taken from whom? If for the sake of argument we assume she is just one HRC then this story I linked to a few weeks ago makes her "clearance" mostly symbolic.

Douglas Gabriel and Michael McKibben continue to expose the HEART OF THE BEAST in this epic report, revealing Hillary Clinton’s control of the FBI.

It is a long listen, made longer by the aggravating host and his tangential topics, but the investigators conclusion is the Clinton cabal created and controls the encryption keys to the internet (key point with in first 10 min). WAY beyond my tech knowledge, but interesting. I assume Q Group knew of this and took care of it, but strange twists lurk.

What does seem very odd is the response I see to the leaked letter on HRC clearance is strangely subdued on the various sits reporting. It is a boom, but seems not to be at the same time. Wild changes afoot.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This seems to be the MSM narrative of the day:

Trump vows 'severe punishment' if Saudi Arabia killed missing journalist Jamal Khashoggi

Judging by everything we've seen from Trump thus far, I'd say this is his way of saying "the Saudis didn't do it."

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Coram hat tip for pointing out BlueLine Grid. David Riker and Jack Weiss founded the company. Both Riker and Weiss used to work for Kroll. Jules Kroll founded Kroll. She and Jeremy Kroll founded K2 Intelligence.

In 2009, Weiss joined Virginia-based security and global investigations firm Altegrity Risk International.[7] In August 2010, Altegrity acquired Kroll, a global risk consulting company, and in September 2010, Weiss was chosen to head Kroll's Los Angeles office. Weiss led the company's expansion its due diligence and fraud investigative services in local corporate and legal communities.[8]

Kroll was founded in 1972 by Jules Kroll as a consultant to corporate purchasing departments.[4] The company focused on helping clients improve operations by uncovering kickbacks, fraud or other forms of corruption

K2 Intelligence is an industry-leading investigative, compliance and cyber defense services firm founded in 2009 by Jeremy M. Kroll and Jules B. Kroll, the originator of the modern corporate investigations industry. Over the last 40 years, Jules, Jeremy, and their teams have built a reputation not only for investigative, analytic and advisory excellence but for the independence and insight they bring to investigations.

Bill Priestep's wife Sabina Menschel worked at both Kroll & K2.

Kroll has offices in Shanghi, Hong Kong & Singapore.

Robert Hannigan is on the advisory K2 Intelligence. Blue seems to be a running theme here. I introduce to you Blue Voyant.

BlueVoyant was founded by leaders from Morgan Stanley, Thomson Reuters, the NSA, the FBI, Unit 8200 and GCHQ to protect the global economy from the increased risk of cyber attack and give private sector organizations the same level of cyber security defense capabilities that the best-protected institutions enjoy.

If you click on the board tab for Blue Voyant Jules Kroll is a member.

Milan Patel ex FBI cybersecurity was interviewed for this article[/u rl]. They are discussing Russia, China and even Comey.

Comey is well known for his steady hand and judgment. I completely trust his decision and how he arrived at it. He’s as honest as they come. You’ll be hard to find anyone who does not have sincere respect for his public service and leadership.

Then there is [url=https://bluevoyant.com/who-we-are/#travis-mercier]Travis Mercier
who is a senior consultant to Crowdstrike. With Dmitri being the founder that ties Blue Voyant/K2/GCHQ/BlueLine Grid to the Atlantic Council because Dmitri is a senior fellow there.

I found this list of speaker for an RSA Conference April 2018. Not sure what that means but all the usual crew is there in attendance.

Back to BlueLine Grid. Bill Bratton is a former CEO. Bratton worked at Kroll and he was awarded Commander of the Order of the British Empire by the Queen in cbs2.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">2009.

Queen Elizabeth II To Honor William Bratton LAPD Chief To Be Named Commander Of The Most Excellent Order Of The British Empire

Looking into another investor of BlueLine Grid called Monitor Ventures is a tangled web. They are an investment arm for Monitor Group.

Monitor Ventures is a venture capital investment arm of Monitor Group specializing in investments in early stage companies

Website www.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/strategy/solutions/monitor-deloitte-strategy-consulting.html
Headquarters West Berlin, NJ
Size 10000+ employees Founded 1982
Type Company - Private Industry Consulting

Ambar is a principal with Deloitte Consulting LLP and leads the US Strategy service line Monitor Deloitte. He recently led Deloitte India’s S&O practice, serving conglomerates growing their businesses in India and abroad, as well as MNCs looking to expand in the market. Prior to the acquisition by Deloitte, Ambar spent 14 years with Monitor Group in the US working with the firm’s largest clients on corporate and business unit strategy before becoming the managing partner of Monitor Group India.

Neal Bhadkamkar is a partner at Monitor Ventures along with Fren Mandelbaum and Jerome (Jerry) Engle. Neal & Fran are graduates from Stanford and Fran is a lecturer in management at Stanford Business. Jerry graduated from graduated from Wharton and is an adjunct professor at Berkeley.

Fern Mandelbaum is an entrepreneur, coach, lecturer, and investor. Ms. Mandelbaum is the Managing Partner at Vista Venture Partners. She focuses her investments on companies that help people reach their full potential. Her portfolio includes: Guild Education, BetterUp, MissionU, Andela, Sparta Science, Pique Tea, Tinkergarten, Vocate, Fauna, GridSpace, popchips and PicnicHealth. She is an advisor to Accompany, Pair Eyewear, ClockWise, and HelloAva.

Vista Ventures took me to James Hogan (he sits on the advisory board for a co. called sureCore Ltd in the UK) - one of 12 co.'s he is involved in), Catherine Merigold (another Stanford grad), David Dwyer (no longer at Vista), and Elizabeth Reeves (no longer there but is now with a co. called Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network).

I haven't looked into Black Bag Technologies yet.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
This seems to be the MSM narrative of the day:

Trump vows 'severe punishment' if Saudi Arabia killed missing journalist Jamal Khashoggi

Judging by everything we've seen from Trump thus far, I'd say this is his way of saying "the Saudis didn't do it."

THIS GUY was the ORIGINAL "confidential source" of the story:
Khaled Saffuri
en.wikipedia.org...

Not until Friday, October 12, did two of the journalists involved in this coordinated roll out of the Khashoggi narrative suddenly reveal who their confidential source was that supposedly was privy to the inner workings of the Saudi plot to grab and then eliminate the troublesome journalist.

This revelation of the name of one of the main sources these reporters had been using to push their anti-Mohammad Bin Salman/anti-Donald Trump narrative set off an immediate alarm for many investigative journalists who recognized it: Khaled Saffuri.

He has ties to both al-Qaeda and Hamas, and is a well known associate of Abdurahman Alamoudi, who is currently serving a 23-year sentence in federal prison in the United States, which was later reduced to 17 years after he cooperated by agreeing to testify in a trial.

Why was Alamoudi sentenced to federal prison in 2004, you ask? Because he was part of an extensive al-Qaeda/Libyan plot to assassinate then-Crown Prince Abdullah.

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
File this under: Nothing to see here...

"57 former Intelligence / CIA agents or former State Department employee are running for DEMOCRATIC Congressional Seats."

Full List Here

Implications are staggering...

Wow!

Thanks for sharing this Cranky. I see that someone on FB might have more info on all these people. This list needs to be spread far and wide.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Another angle?

Oct 11 - Tanzanian billionaire Mohammed Dewji abducted

Oct 08 - Interpol president Meng Hongwei resigns after China announces he is under investigation for allegedly taking bribes.

Sept 25 - Interpol president Meng Hongwei disappears after landing in China on a flight from Stockholm.

July - First China-Africa Defense & Security Forum concludes in Beijing

June - In Tanzania work started on Bagamoyo Port. A project that is worth US $10bn that is set to make Bagamoyo Africa's largest port handling 20 million containers per year. This is a venture between Tanzania, China and Oman and part of China's One Belt, One Road Initiative.

MeTL Group is now the largest textile producer in sub-Saharan Africa with four textile mills (three in Tanzania and one in Mozambique) and an annual production of more than 100 million running metres of fabric. MeTL also operates its own cotton ginnery and also owns cotton plantations.

The group competes favourably with China in textile production. According to Dewji, textile production is cheaper in Tanzania than in China because labour is significantly cheaper in Tanzania and, where China has to import cotton, Tanzania produces its own in huge quantities.

“China can’t compete with me,” he boasts.

TANZANIA’S TITAN: MOHAMMED “MO” DEWJI

China in Africa: win-win development, or a new colonialism?

edit on 13-10-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
More on the 1000 pts of light shout out DJT gave a few weeks ago.

There are 3 places nearby to keep in mind
1) The CIA US Headquarters
2) The Claude Moore Old Colonial Pig Farm
3) Grandma Rita’s Children Orphanage

The Orphanage was started by George Bush Sr. Under a foundation of his called 1000 Points of Light...

link

Was President Trump asking us to find out something? Was he asking us to dig regarding the 1000 Points of Light? If so, why?

Listen to how he "asks" us to do it. Listen with hearing ears. There is something he is telling us.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Did you know?
Khashoggi is the nephew of late, high-profile Saudi arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi, known for his part in the Iran-Contra scandal, estimated to have had a net worth of $4 bn in the 1980s. Jamal Khashoggi’s cousin, Dodi Fayed, was dating Britain’s Princess Diana when the two were killed in a car crash in Paris.
His twitter account I imagine has some interesting things google translator will help.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Hillary Clinton lost security clearance

Hillary Clinton has given up her security clearance in the wake of the scandal over her handling of secret information on her email server, the Senate Judiciary committee revealed Friday.

The article worded it strangely because there is no way the Hildibeast gave up her clearance willingly.
It was taken away. Also, I wonder who the other 4 people are.

This happened in August and we didn't hear about it? Not even amongs Qsters?

This is good news, this is big news.

I'm perplexed as to how I heard nothing of this, and I really monitor almost any board or info-source I can. They are certainly not making it easy to find information, in spite of Internet.

Yes, it's good that it was kept under wraps until they wanted it released which means some of the leaks are being plugged.

Also, this was purposefully released now for a reason. Grassley would not have let this out if it was not the right time. Now the question is, WHY NOW? Hmmmmm

Their is NO WAY in the world, HRC would have given up her clearance willingly. Make no mistake, it was taken from her. Any other story is a cover.

new topics

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join