It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Coincidently, Anni-Frid Lyngstad from ABBA is from Ballangen.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The question is; will it happen all at once for USA related elements, or all at once for the world?

I don't think we are even over the front door threshold regarding UK and Europe!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
And that's why Christian principals are in play. The winner already took it all and all we have to do is to have the courage and the audacity to lay claim to what he already preserved and held in reserve for those who love.

It's all so very funny and that it confounds the likes of the MSM and the "wise" men and men of renown only makes it all the funnier.

Be blessed,

AnkhMorpork, esq.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

There was an information sharing provision in a recent piece of legislation or EO (which one was that?). That's for the global aspects.

All over the world, not just in the USA.

Once it gets rolling in earnest, it will be a global phenomenon, and God willing, the dragnet will take down the so-called "elites" if they are corrupt or breaking the law, or sacrificing children to the devil.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So, we're just killing time?

These issues at-hand are way larger than any personalities, like Hillary, Trump, Bush et al... but they always want us to focus on the politics of personality.

On one hand, history is made, on the other hand....business as usual.

Usually the real outcome is partway inbetween.

Choose your battles.

Trust the plan.
edit on 26-3-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardah

"Originally, the "ardah" was performed only by males of tribes of the central Nejd region before going to war..."

edit on 26-3-2018 by FlyingFox because: I prefer a broadsword or even a katana

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

There is far too much apathy here and I include myself tho I am begging for this to get more publicity. i would do it but I refuse to post in the mudpit which gives you permission to essentially annihilate the poster and any one else who posts. At the same time it makes it to the front page and rss feed;.

There are other forums and I would do it but would not be able to do it justice. There are members who could get it on the front page like 'IgnoranceIsntBliss' or 'grambler'. I don't want to post and let it die.

Too much posted here is taken for granted and does not go to the larger forum. I am becoming guilty as well.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
There was a post on page 261 that spoke to this and I encouraged everyone to listen to. It is 30 min with some wandering in the vid that make it hard but essentially said that Q 1 was legit, then Q2 took over as opposition (as I understood it) seems both may have been NSA and then Q3 which was complete nonsense. The person says they have been in contact and had confirmation. not sure which Q, original I think, who is the one who got most of us started.

Will take a listen to Corsi.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
On February 10, there was a flurry of posts, 15 in all.

The second to last post had an email address. Post #716

Feb 10 2018 06:14:17 (EST) Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 325862
www.google.com...

In that linked Wired.com story was a link to a company called In-Q-Tel, “which handles […] duties for the CIA and the wider intelligence community.”

In-Q-Tel has a pretty interesting home page. Its a collage of famous US skylines set against a nice backdrop of water. A background that looks vaguely familiar. On the page they tout their mission of “Bridging technology, venture, and intelligence” They also state that “IQT accelerates cutting-edge technologies into the U.S. Intelligence Community to protect and preserve national security.”

In-Q-Tel Home

The also have quite the extensive portfolio of investments. The screen shot shows a small sampling of the companies they are invested in.

In-Q-Tel Portfolio

And some highlights of a few companies that piqued my interest:

D-Wave: The Quantum Computing Company

D-Wave’s mission is to integrate new discoveries in physics and computer science into breakthrough approaches to computation. The company’s flagship product, the 512-qubit D-Wave TwoTMcomputer, is built around a novel type of superconducting processor that uses quantum mechanics to massively accelerate computation.

D-Wave

BlueLine Grid

BlueLine Grid improves the way government agencies and corporations connect with their mobile employees

Blue Grid

Red Owl Analytics

Illuminating hidden risks and opportunities
RedOwl Analytics provides a cutting-edge solution for risk, governance, and compliance. We believe our product will become a “must have” as the persistent digital trail becomes a greater opportunity and liability for organizations of all kinds. The flagship product, Reveal, provides unprecedented value to forward-leaning organizations that understand the massive potential of the information they already produce and archive. All forms of relational data are ingested and statistically analyzed with inferential mathematics. Users explore results through a powerful application and user-friendly interface.

Red Owl

Black Bag Technologies

BlackBag Technologies offers innovative forensic acquisition and analysis software for Mac OS X, iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Its software is used by hundreds of federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies around the world for criminal investigations

Black Bag

I’m not sure what to make of this. Is it good or is it bad? It certainly looks like they have there hands in enough companies to know a lot about you and me, or the inner workings of the CIA…RT.

edit on 26-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: No pics

edit on 26-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
There was a post on page 261 that spoke to this and I encouraged everyone to listen to. It is 30 min with some wandering in the vid that make it hard but essentially said that Q 1 was legit, then Q2 took over as opposition (as I understood it) seems both may have been NSA and then Q3 which was complete nonsense. The person says they have been in contact and had confirmation. not sure which Q, original I think, who is the one who got most of us started.

Will take a listen to Corsi.

Corsi refutes all of that and states that it's the same Q as verified by Code Monkey.

Edit to add: twitter.com...

edit on 26-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
STORMY Daniels dilated pupils

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
To all the MSM saying its "enough" of Trump and he has "crossed the line" and "I've had it":

You already said so from the very moment he was elected.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

"Originally, the "ardah" was performed only by males of tribes of the central Nejd region before going to war..."

Saudi Arabia, China, Russia and the U.S. are waging war against the cult. Which is why several missiles were fired into Riyadh yesterday. Fortunately they were intercepted.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

There was an information sharing provision in a recent piece of legislation or EO (which one was that?). That's for the global aspects.

All over the world, not just in the USA.

Once it gets rolling in earnest, it will be a global phenomenon, and God willing, the dragnet will take down the so-called "elites" if they are corrupt or breaking the law, or sacrificing children to the devil.

Are you thinking of the Cloud Act that was passed as part of the Omnibus bill, or was it seperate legislation?

CLOUD
edit on 27-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: I'm not pirate.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
To all the MSM saying its "enough" of Trump and he has "crossed the line" and "I've had it":

One would think eventually you would eventually run out of the energy needed to work yourself constant angst. But they're still going strong! I don't know how they do it! When will they finally move past anger to bargaining? At least the denial (#notmypresident) seems to have past... Slow progress...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

One would think eventually you would eventually run out of the energy needed to work yourself constant angst. But they're still going strong! I don't know how they do it! When will they finally move past anger to bargaining? At least the denial (#notmypresident) seems to have past... Slow progress...

The only upside to someone harboring so much anger for such an extended period of time is that it has a detrimental effect on life expectancy. Since it's the left with all the pent up hate, the thought of them having shorter lives makes me smile.

And I'm a horrible person. Oh, well, I'm and unfinished work in progress.

edit on 27-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: RadioRobert

The only upside to someone harboring so much anger for such an extended period of time is that it has a detrimental effect on life expectancy. Since it's the left with all the pent up hate, the thought of them having shorter lives makes me smile.

And I'm a horrible person. Oh, well, I'm and unfinished work in progress.

and just for the newbie's.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

STORMY Daniels dilated pupils

There may be MEDS, but I think there is something wrong with her physical health. You can't sit under bright lights, with pupils that dilated, without your eyeballs hurting...unless there is "damage" somewhere behind them. (i.e. Frontal Cortex)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Dilated pupils are also an indication of being deceitful....lying.

I noticed it right away in this regard. Drugs, as the cause, was an afterthought.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

They liberal media is running out of ammo, and are super frustrated that Donald Trump's poll numbers are climbing.

What the idiots will soon learn is that the public is realizing that President Trump is one of the rare Presidents, who tries to keep his campaign promises...his word.

They're also panicking (just like Q said) because the I.G. report is coming next week, and a secret Special Counsel is working to identify every person in government and MSM who broke laws in connection with the Hillary coverup and Trump sabotage.

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join