It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Jedi?

J.E.D.I. (Joint Enterprise Defence Infrastructure)

Relevant?

Google has refused to play......

They are afraid it will not "align" with their AI principles.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

edit on 12-10-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I think with his recent statements I am allowed to make my own.

Don Lemon "Party"

Edit: tread very carefully googling this

edit on 12-10-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Cute picture.

Kanye has a God complex.

So do evil, sadist aristocrats.

So do "peace loving" aristocrats.

I will say that he seemed genuine.

Hail Lvcifer.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

That leaves me speechless. What a hypocrite Don Lemon is!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I guess he's the alpha.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: carewemust

I guess he's the alpha.

???

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
care you have a message.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

If he's the top they both have real problems😂

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I thought you all might apprecite this little Spygate infographic.

Link Only

I don't think I can upload to ATS without breaking something.

Credit: Epoch Times

A few names I hadn't seen mentioned. (UK Intel peeps)

Go nuts, folks.

Enjoy.

edit on 12-10-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Somehow, I replied to myself.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In-Q-Tel invested in Palo Alto Networks June 2017.

An integral part of comprehensive public cloud security

Evident is a critical element of the Security Operating Platform from Palo Alto Networks because it enables us to deliver the industry’s most complete offering for public cloud security. Our other cloud products enable you to:

Protect and segment cloud workloads.

Public cloud services such as Amazon® Web Services (AWS®), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and Microsoft® Azure™ can provide greater agility, scalability and infrastructure consistency than traditional data centers, but the risk of data loss and business disruption remains. With VM-Series™ virtual next-generation firewalls, you can prevent advanced threats, radically improve visibility into your applications, segment your workloads, and scale automatically based on demand. So you can accelerate your move to the public cloud, safely.

If I remember correctly Palo Alto Networks was part of the investigation into the DNC attack back in 2016.

Side note: This CIA publication says In-Q-Tel is traceable to Dr. Ruth David, a former CIA Deputy Director for Science and Technology. She and her Deputy, Joanne Isham, were the first senior Agency officials to understand that the information revolution required the CIA to forge new partnerships with the private sector and design a proposal for radical change.

Joanne Isham is #51 on the list of the Crown Agent Sisters/women in the middle. She joined HyTrust advisory board in 2016, in 2017 she joined Polaris Alpha advisory board. In 2009 she was president of Isham Associates LLC. She also worked at Strategic Connections & Solutions Inc.

Ms. Joanne O’Rourke Isham, also known as Joan, serves as the President of Isham Associates, LLC. Ms. Isham founded Aurora Group, Inc. in 2009 and serves as its President. She serves as an Advisor of Blu Venture Investors, LLC. She served as the Head of Washington DC Federal Operation of MorphoTrust USA, Inc., (formerly, L-1 Identity Solutions Inc.) since April 10, 2008 and served as its Senior Vice President for Washington Operations. She has significant experience in the private sector, as well as decades of experience within various federal government agencies, including the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and retired from it in 2006. She served as the Chief Operating Officer of High Performance Technologies, Inc. from July 24, 2007 to July 2008. Ms. Isham served as the Vice President and Deputy General Manager of Network Systems at BAE Systems and also as served as its Vice President of Strategic Development and National Securities Solutions since June 2006. In addition to managing day-to-day operations, she was directly responsible for identifying strategic opportunities for new mission focus within the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Security.

The founder of Strategic Solutions David Herrington. He previously worked for Chenga Technology Services and they have an office in Mong Kok, Hong Kong, China.

edit on 5pm1012America/ChicagoFri, 12 Oct 2018 22:57:42 -05005710102018-10-12T22:57:42-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: forgot to add 2 pics

edit on 5pm1012America/ChicagoFri, 12 Oct 2018 23:15:59 -05001510112018-10-12T23:15:59-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Great linkeage thanks Wand!

The link of Joanne Isham as #51 on the list of the Crown Agent Sisters/women in the middle is particularly interesting... as are her roles at British Aerospace as Vice President and Deputy General Manager of Network Systems at BAE Systems and as its Vice President of Strategic Development and National Securities Solutions.

As a youth, I lived at the end of the runway used by BAe to test new aircraft!

Worth noting that BAe has always been very tight with Rolls Royce, who have a large share of commercial airliner engines.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Brexit fear-mongering is hitting new depths in this Metro article.

Change your mind now or you won't be able to watch Netflix... the sad thing is this will actually work with a lot of people!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Great graphic CoramDeo!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Excellent research, Wand.

This company stuck out like a sore thub in association with In-Q-Tel from the get go.

Red Owl

These two excerpts caught my attention in the article.

Gigaom reports that the In-Q-Tel investment will go toward further development of Red Owl’s “Reveal” software product, which identifies “unusual behaviors within phone calls, e-mails and other forms of information in near-real-time.”

It makes sense, then, that In-Q-Tel would enter into a strategic partnership with Red Owl: while In-Q-Tel is an independent organization, it’s essentially the venture arm of the CIA...

and

Not to mention that Red Owl’s cofounder and CEO, Guy Filippelli, was at one time special assistant to the director of the National Security Agency.

It looks like Red Owl was acquired by another company in August.

Forcepoint

Maybe things were getting too hot as a CIA front company. Time to cool off.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Brexit fear-mongering is hitting new depths in this Metro article.

Change your mind now or you won't be able to watch Netflix... the sad thing is this will actually work with a lot of people!

If the Brexit politicians were smart, they would subsidizeand host free VPNs for any UK citizen traveling abroad, with expiry upon reentry to the UK.

Problem solved.

Hey, this politics thing is easy!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of Recorded Future?

“So to answer your question: we’re super positive on In-Q-Tel – they’ve been a great partner for us – both with Recorded Future and earlier companies. I have personally worked with them for probably soon 12-13 years and the approach and team at In-Q-Tel is stellar. The actual product programs are run in a very smart way to benefit both the end customer as well as the company in itself – i.e. you don’t get asked to build weird stuff that is never used outside very niche cases,” wrote Christopher Ahlberg, CEO.

I found this interesting article.

Ahlberg said the latest wave of threats, including the current wave of ransomware attacks known as Bad Rabbit, is partly driven by the theft of powerful hacking tools from government spy agencies like the NSA. These tools are now being deployed both by rogue nation states like North Korea and by common criminal gangs.

If I am not mistaken Q's first drop was Oct 31st 2017 and this article was published Oct 31st 2017.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I certainly hope the goal isn't to wait until all those evil people can be rounded up at once. President Trump only has 6 years left in office.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Excellent research, Wand.

This company stuck out like a sore thub in association with In-Q-Tel from the get go.

Red Owl

These two excerpts caught my attention in the article.

Gigaom reports that the In-Q-Tel investment will go toward further development of Red Owl’s “Reveal” software product, which identifies “unusual behaviors within phone calls, e-mails and other forms of information in near-real-time.”

It makes sense, then, that In-Q-Tel would enter into a strategic partnership with Red Owl: while In-Q-Tel is an independent organization, it’s essentially the venture arm of the CIA...

and

Not to mention that Red Owl’s cofounder and CEO, Guy Filippelli, was at one time special assistant to the director of the National Security Agency.

It looks like Red Owl was acquired by another company in August.

Forcepoint

Maybe things were getting too hot as a CIA front company. Time to cool off.

Thanks Coram & Rel!

Oh they are still connected. Read what I wrote back in August about Red Owl and ForcePoint.

new topics

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join