It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The little piggies chased me all the way home-for no valid reason.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Maybe they were looking for a suspect who committed a crime and had a goatee.

I say this as a guy who regularly commits crimes with a fake goatee as my disguise.

Really? I thought the evil mustache would be your modus operandi

I just don't get it-why not just ask me instead of playing detective? it's intrusive. What are they going to find? did i kill Colonel Mustard with a candlestick? my god these guys trailed an innocent man when they could be intervening in a domestic violence dispute, a drug induced violent rage.

Nah, let's tail the guy carrying cat food and a TV dinner, he's the mastermind behind this evil scheme.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
Haha, they've got a pretty well established uniform appearance, don't they?

I don't know who the folks in the neighborhood went through to get theirs, but both families have giant cotton balls with canines buried under the fur. Those are some seriously fluffy animals. Extremely well-behaved, too, if as a breed trait, they all adhere to their training as well as these three dogs we regularly come across do, I could be convinced to get one for our fam some day.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe they were looking for a suspect who committed a crime and had a goatee.

I say this as a guy who regularly commits crimes with a fake goatee as my disguise.

Really? I thought the evil mustache would be your modus operandi

HA!

With the top hat and monocle, too, right? I mean, this is Aug here, he's somewhat refined.

I just don't get it-why not just ask me instead of playing detective? it's intrusive. What are they going to find? did i kill Colonel Mustard with a candlestick? my god these guys trailed an innocent man when they could be intervening in a domestic violence dispute, a drug induced violent rage.

Nah, let's tail the guy carrying cat food and a TV dinner, he's the mastermind behind this evil scheme.

If they were indeed looking for someone, they were probably gauging your reactions to see what you'd do. Such as running, or pulling out a weapon, etc. Again, assuming they were looking for someone, outright approaching may not have been advised.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Or I could claim diplomatic immunity...if I was a foreign diplomat.

Or I could have shot them with one of my nerf guns, i'm pretty sure the geneva convention allows the use of those weapons

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I was doing my thing, walking home with groceries, listening to some tunes, behaving myself until i see a police car

At which point you began misbehaving?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Are You in Great Britain anywhere? The reason I ask, I took the Wife to Scotland and on the way to the market, I stopped and picked up some garbage some SLOB threw. Two days later, I went to the same market and was walking back to the place (Edinburgh) and a cop pulled up and I kept walking, He then honked so I stopped. He said "Hello, I just wanted to say 'Thank You' as I saw you pick up the garbage the other day while I was on "Monitoring Duty"..."

Evidently the police over there have cameras just about every where and "Monitor" what is going on...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I was doing my thing, walking home with groceries, listening to some tunes, behaving myself until i see a police car suddenly slow as it drove near me-i could walk quicker then their car moved.

And then they stopped as I walked past their car, and i took my usual shortcut back to my home and guess what was there...the same cop car. I don't know who these amateurs are but they must've watched me take my shortcut because that is MY shortcut. The patrol car sat in the intersection despite the fact there was no traffic-these guys must've watched too many cop shows.

Obviously, you bought doughnuts.

Case closed.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Odds are you fit a description of a suspect or POI they're looking for. My husband had that happen to him back in FL a few times when we didn't have a car and walked everywhere, and he outright (politely) asked the cop that followed him a few blocks circling the block back around why he was following him in the first place. "My apologies sir, we're looking for a POI and you match the description given. You are obviously not that person, however, carry on!"

Cops can actually be reasonable and polite to you if you are to them. Sometimes all you gotta do is ask nicely, instead of being paranoid.

No way. When something happens in my town, everybody can hear the sirens, everyone gets the news. When you live in a small town you can hear the sirens, none were present, the same can be said for the paramedics, whose routine training route passes by my premises.

I have no idea why they followed me, as i mentioned earlier there could be a quota, it's not uncommon.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

And then they stopped as I walked past their car, and i took my usual shortcut back to my home and guess what was there...the same cop car. I don't know who these amateurs are but they must've watched me take my shortcut because that is MY shortcut. The patrol car sat in the intersection despite the fact there was no traffic-these guys must've watched too many cop shows.

This is how the conversation in the Cop Car went down:

Driver Cop takes a drink of coffee: "I always see that kid take a shortcut over there. I know where he lives. Wanna see him get all paranoid?"

Passenger Cop takes a bite of his donut: "Sure! We got nothin' else to do tonite. This'll be fun!"
edit on 17-9-2018 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinkertbtb

I come from a town with that has a lesser population than a crowd at a college football match. Everyone knows someone so that begs the question...why was I singled out?

I was driving home from a hospital once at about 3:00 a.m. Suddenly, there were helicopter lights flooding my car.
I could see it up to my left and they were shining their lights right on me. I was like, holy smokes, should I pull over and get out with my hands up? I decided to keep driving, but very slowly. After about one mile, they went away, and back towards the hospital.

I perused the news the next day to see there had been some kind of incident at the hospital, and the police were looking for a black sedan. (which is what I was driving, albeit a Mercedes.)

Anyway, yeah. They were probably looking for someone who fit your description.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's called a reverse Groucho.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinkertbtb

I come from a town with that has a lesser population than a crowd at a college football match. Everyone knows someone so that begs the question...why was I singled out?

Small town, eh? My guess is you unknowingly interacted with somebody's "girl" (wife, daughter, side piece, victim of stalking) and Mister Officer didn't appreciate it.
edit on 17-9-2018 by gr8skott because: ls

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Three pages of LOL !!

Don't be so paranoid they have job to do . They can't stop and question you without a cause to do so, which you haven't given them (yet) therefore it's best if it happens again to just go say hello and ask them why they're there .
Most likely you fit a description as the others said too

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Cops aint scared of no chiauahaha. Try that snip with a rottweiler and see what happens.

My dog would eat that alive bro.

It is true. A Chihuahua can indeed kill a Rottweiler.

They get stuck in their throat.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Piggies need more training. Every year in nyc they are re-evaluated and are asked to re train.

I only trained once. See Cop! RUN!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join