It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The little piggies chased me all the way home-for no valid reason.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
OK I know some cops are good, but this is where the water gets murky.

I was doing my thing, walking home with groceries, listening to some tunes, behaving myself until i see a police car suddenly slow as it drove near me-i could walk quicker then their car moved.

And then they stopped as I walked past their car, and i took my usual shortcut back to my home and guess what was there...the same cop car. I don't know who these amateurs are but they must've watched me take my shortcut because that is MY shortcut. The patrol car sat in the intersection despite the fact there was no traffic-these guys must've watched too many cop shows.

I told my friends and my aunt and they asked me 'did they talk to you?' i said no. I don't know why I was targeted, was i smuggling illicit drugs in my goatee? was I in collusion with Russia? no. I blame quotas, the need for the PD to reach a certain level of revenue.

If anyone who is a current or former law enforcer please explain this to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Maybe they were looking for a suspect who committed a crime and had a goatee.

I say this as a guy who regularly commits crimes with a fake goatee as my disguise.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You Black or Mexican?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So nothing actually happened?

And you made it home safe with no confrontation?

So what is the problem exactly?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You're clearly being watched, so they're probably reading this now. Maybe they can just answer it for you.... I kid, I kid.

But sometimes they are looking for someone that meets a profile, they'll either follow someone for a bit and see if it adds up or stop and talk to you. I went to a convenient store one time and pulled over to make a phone call in my car, it just so happened I fit the description and was kind of loitering in a sense. He talked to me and it didn't take him long to clear me and he even thanked me for pulling over to make a phone call. I rarely do that, but it was work related so I wanted to finish it before I got home and dragged it in with me.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

You Black or Mexican?

Has to be white, otherwise they would have just shot him and drove off.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I say this as a guy who regularly commits crimes with a fake goatee as my disguise.

Ah the ol' goatee trick. That one is almost so obvious it can work. I like to get creative, so I do my crimes in drag.

Also, if I feel I am being followed by the law, I flip the scripts and start following them. Works all the time 60 percent of the time.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Sounds like they are doing their job.
I would have asked them myself cuz I'm just like that...

What the hell are you following me for?!?!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Also, if I feel I am being followed by the law, I flip the scripts and start following them. Works all the time 60 percent of the time.

I also like to walk backwards out of the convenience store after robbing them, it fools the clerks into thinking I'm still there lurking about.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Agreed. Are goatees even still a thing? Imagine if he had a top knot, they would have justifiably shot him and then sprinkled some crack on his ass.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I also like to walk backwards out of the convenience store after robbing them, it fools the clerks into thinking I'm still there lurking about.

There's no way I could pull that off in heels. It took me weeks just to be able to walk forward, you know for a disguise, definitely not pleasure or to show off my calves.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

My thoughts too. Otherwise homie would be on the news. Consider your white privilege and move on. Just interested....what grocery shop were you at? ABC liquor, or Walmart?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Um, I was being sarcastic.

Cops see black guy just walking with groceries and BAMMM he gots shot. Every time. Simple as that!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Often I like to take a late night stroll with my dog. I wear a reflective banner and never get looked at by our PD. Even in daytime it works. Not that I am doing anything illegal but I would rather they spend more time protecting others then to stop me.
You may look like a dork but who really cares?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinkertbtb

I come from a town with that has a lesser population than a crowd at a college football match. Everyone knows someone so that begs the question...why was I singled out?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Agreed. Are goatees even still a thing? Imagine if he had a top knot, they would have justifiably shot him and then sprinkled some crack on his ass.

That would be the fashion police...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: CriticalStinkertbtb

I come from a town with that has a lesser population than a crowd at a college football match. Everyone knows someone so that begs the question...why was I singled out?

Probably something trivial, it probably ended at that short stint.

If it's really bothering you though and it keeps up, just call in fake reports about someone matching a different profile than you and they will move on.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Me too. Sorta.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Why do people have any facial hair?
It’s nasty and makes one look dirty. I prefer to dress like I am from the 60’s. Now that is classy. But I throw the bow tie in.
Come at me now bro.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You seem nervous about it for some reason.

Did taking your shortcut make it look like you were nervous and avoiding them perhaps? Or maybe you are just a bit paranoid and it was coincidence?

If it happens again, I'd just ask. Often things can be settled by simply asking.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join