It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The little piggies chased me all the way home-for no valid reason.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Cops aint scared of no chiauahaha. Try that snip with a rottweiler and see what happens.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Cops aint scared of no chiauahaha. Try that snip with a rottweiler and see what happens.

Pretty sure he meant the shirt with the reflective shirt. It's like the pedestrian version of a minivan and the stick figure family sticker on the back.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

My dog would eat that alive bro.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Damnit man, you just blew a hole threw my above comment kind of like how they could to your dog.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Ever heard of a great pyrenees?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Do they have Kevlar fur?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No...he meant his Chiwawa was non-confrontational. Aint no self respectin criminal gonna be reppin one of those things.

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Damnit man, you just blew a hole threw my above comment kind of like how they could to your dog.

I don’t own a little pansy dog though. My dog has had people pull over just to say hi.
Hell on a street close to mine some people where chilling and stopped what they where doing and said damn. I don’t mess around dude.

link   
So if it happens again I recommend doing the following:

If you're carrying a bag or wearing a backpack, immediately throw it into the nearest bush while looking behind or towards the cops nervously.

If you're not carrying a bag, pulling your jacket, sweater, hood, scarf etcetera up around your head and reach into either a pocket or waist band while looking nervously behind you and at the cop.

After either of these two things proceed to sprint away from the cops as fast as you can preferably through either the nearest backyard or alley way. This shows the cops you find them intimidating and would prefer to not interact with them.

They will likely give chase at this point, you have a few options here.

You could continue to run while flailing wildly, making obscene gestures and scream obscenities back at the cops, peppered with plenty of threats.

You could find a convenient place to hide and wait in ambush. Remember a cops.gonna go for a gun right away so as long as you get the first hit in they'll be defensless.

Or you could stand your ground, pull out your phone while screaming # you I have a bomb we're all going down piggy.

Whatever you choose there's plenty of fun to be had.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Do they have Kevlar fur?

Look it up man. Would you engage someone with one?

BTW he has three layers and is a pain in my ass when it comes to his fur being everywhere all the time. But I doubt he is bulletproof and have no plans to find out.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Of course, but that is in France....we talking Southie here, so Rotty's or Doberman's. Gotta rep the part man. Aint no brotha gonna rep a sissy dog.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Of course, but that is in France....we talking Southie here, so Rotty's or Doberman's. Gotta rep the part man. Aint no brotha gonna rep a sissy dog.

I will be honest here. I would not like my partner going up against a rot or a pit but I would place my bets on mine.
Is a great pyrenees allowed in those parts?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: CriticalStinkertbtb

I come from a town with that has a lesser population than a crowd at a college football match. Everyone knows someone so that begs the question...why was I singled out?

You have anyone who hates your guts, and would like to cause you trouble?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Odds are you fit a description of a suspect or POI they're looking for. My husband had that happen to him back in FL a few times when we didn't have a car and walked everywhere, and he outright (politely) asked the cop that followed him a few blocks circling the block back around why he was following him in the first place. "My apologies sir, we're looking for a POI and you match the description given. You are obviously not that person, however, carry on!"

Cops can actually be reasonable and polite to you if you are to them. Sometimes all you gotta do is ask nicely, instead of being paranoid.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

LOL. WTH you talkin about? The Pyrenees are MOUNTAINS in France. LOL Those wonderful dogs are mountain rescue dogs. You seriously knew that, right.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Odds are you fit a description of a suspect or POI they're looking for. My husband had that happen to him back in FL a few times when we didn't have a car and walked everywhere, and he outright (politely) asked the cop that followed him a few blocks circling the block back around why he was following him in the first place. "My apologies sir, we're looking for a POI and you match the description given. You are obviously not that person, however, carry on!"

Cops can actually be reasonable and polite to you if you are to them. Sometimes all you gotta do is ask nicely, instead of being paranoid.

That is absolutely the best advice one could give.
When I was younger I learned that very fast. Be respectful and forthcoming and you shall receive the same. In most cases(civil and PD).

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I will be honest here. I would not like my partner going up against a rot or a pit but I would place my bets on mine.

Lol, wut? Why wouldn't they be? Up here in my MI neighborhood, there's 2 different families with GPs, they're considered great family dogs.

Why the hell would they not be allowed somewhere?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

LOL. WTH you talkin about? The Pyrenees are MOUNTAINS in France. LOL Those wonderful dogs are mountain rescue dogs. You seriously knew that, right.

No crap I knew that dude. Yes they are friendly dogs but if I hold that leash or I am sleeping and something approached in a threatening manner, he WILL take action.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Lol, wut? Why wouldn't they be? Up here in my MI neighborhood, there's 2 different families with GPs, they're considered great family dogs.

Why the hell would they not be allowed somewhere?

The one on the left is a spitting image of my buddy
Also the one in the middle and right.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

They don't need a reason to sit, watch or follow. To STOP you? Yes..... Paranoia when you've done nothing makes it appear you may have...

Chill... You're good...!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join