It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman accusing Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct comes forward

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

and this Mark Judge guy says it didn't happen

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
And she doesn't remember where or when it happened, for sure.

I have had a few experiences and I remember exactly where and when.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

you have lost any thread of credibility by posting this obvious hit piece tripe.

once they take our guns, then they take our speach. I feel sorry for you...a sell out purveying the destruction of the nation that purveyed freedom to the world.

If you cant connect the dots.. i think its obvious interpreting the constitution will be the doorway used to destroy our freedom. This is really important to people that pay folks to sway the opinions of the masses.

link   

originally posted by: Kharron
a reply to: Grambler

Do you want an NWO lawyer, who maybe had part in Patriot Act and surveillance of Americans, in Supreme Court for decades to come

Why is this relevant?

Should my or anyone else’s feelings on his policies make us more or less willing to believe these allegations?

I hope not.

As far as her having issues in 2012, how do we know what she said then?

She claims she never mentioned Kavanaughs name, and for some reason feels that now it’s important when he is appointed for Supreme Court, yet did not feel it was important when he was just a federal judge.

I have no answers

I just don’t like the precedent that is being set

But I guess we can look forward to rounds of accusers making allegations at 11th hours many times in the future

link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Stormdancer777

and this Mark Judge guy says it didn't happen

I think if anything she is exaggerating,

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm having a hard time understanding the facts of this issue. On one had we have a woman stating that she was at a party 36 years ago, and that at this party there was alcohol being past around, and that a future judge and another guy were in a room with her when one of the men tried to rape her.

This seems to be the basic jest of what's going on, now the area I'm having issues with is the facts that are being presented. We don't know if she was drinking at this party or not. This would be important since is would show that she may have been confused about the facts, we also don't know if anyone who was at the party can confirm that both she and the future judge were at the party together, or if there was anything leading up to this event (I could relate a story about this girl in high school that had rape fantasies, but that would be neither in good taste, nor would it mean that this woman has/had the same fetishes).

What we do know is that this information has been available since July to Feinstein, and she waited till the last minute to toss this information into the rink. We now have Ruth Ginsberg going around making statements about how these hearings shouldn't be about politics, women coming out and defending Kavanaugh, and Democratic organizations collecting money to extort elected officials to vote against his confirmation. Now it seems to me that if a Supreme Court Justice is going to bat for the guy, many women are openly supporting him, and that a disruptive group of people are hell bent on stopping his confirmation, then we should be in good hands with him. Now as to this allegation; let's say it is true. Does that error as a kid force him to live the rest of his life in a cage of suspicion? It would seem that if this story is true, but he hasn't been accused of anything since that one incident, than as an adult should we judge him for the misdeeds of a child?

Personally, he seems to know his stuff and has doesn't seem to be any part of any kind of scandals, corruption investigations, or had any other issues that has prevented him from holding a position in the judicial system before. So in all that time this has never come up until the democrats need some kind of nonsense to delay the vote. I think that the question shouldn't be; "did he do it or not", but rather "what game is the Democrats trying to play".

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Diane Feinstein says where's she from, you're GUILTY until proven innocent.

insider.foxnews.com...

Where the hell is she from? Communist CHINA?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
No one believes this is a credible accusation. NO ONE.

But that won't stop the media, who NEEDS drama, from pushing it.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Democrat leaders and pundits think female Republican Senator's Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins, are easily influenced mindless sheep. In fact, they think most women in this country are like that. Pitiful!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Maybe it's because I've been spending time listening to Gore Vidal, and his criticism of the National Security State, but I think it might be well to understand that the Patriot Act is nothing more then the post Oklahoma City Bombing policies that Clinton put in place. This crazy idea of a NWO started back in the Truman Administration, and like it or not, most people today no nothing other than the NWO and everyone's complaint about it is about as useful as complaining about who left the candles burning after the house has burned down.

If you and others want the NWO to end, then guess what you will have to do? That's right, you will have to create a new new world order. This situation that we find our selves in with the discontented screaming about everything Trump does and doesn't do, while the PC groups try to ban every right we as a people have earned over all these years, and the those people who have gained power under this NWO since the 1950's are trying with fists of rage to hold onto any last grip of power they may still have left for them to dream of, is a world order that nobody likes nobody wants but everyone is afraid to lose. Why? Why are you and people like you so afraid to get rid of this NWO that you choose to label anything that will better our standing in life as "NWO" or "Offensive" or other titles to try and discourage people to look forward and move in a way that is favorable for all people rather that just the few?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Kharron
a reply to: Grambler

Do you want an NWO lawyer, who maybe had part in Patriot Act and surveillance of Americans, in Supreme Court for decades to come

Why is this relevant?

Should my or anyone else’s feelings on his policies make us more or less willing to believe these allegations?

I hope not.

As far as her having issues in 2012, how do we know what she said then?

She claims she never mentioned Kavanaughs name, and for some reason feels that now it’s important when he is appointed for Supreme Court, yet did not feel it was important when he was just a federal judge.

I have no answers
But I guess we can look forward to rounds of accusers making allegations at 11th hours many times in the future
I just don’t like the precedent that is being set

Been saying since the whole mess with Roy Moore, that it would be used as a blueprint to sidetrack candidates that one side or the other do not want confirmed/elected in the future. look for more of this tactic in coming elections/confirmations

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Feinstein's hired hand.
She had to find someone , quick
Her career as a politician was over....

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You're right, of course. But that doesn't make it good or right or any better. Same end result.

If it happened, she's only coming forward for her own purposes, just as she kept it secret for her own purposes.

I see nothing good or noble about coming forward now. Too little too late.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I hear theres a bunch of Chinese immigrants just chomping at the bit to drive Diane around

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What's to investigate really though you have high school he said, she said situation. There was one other person, but even with their testimony you couldn't prove anything beyond doubt without admittance. Technically I dont believe there is anything legal to be done at this point so at most there is a civil case lacking in evidence.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Confirm him and be done with this noise. This is #ustoo reality > #metoo nonsense.

If Congress allows itself to be bullied into worrying over noncriminal allegations on an alleged incident from 35 years past, then they truly are as spineless and pandering as many believe them to be.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If it was a democrat I assume you would say the same thing. Like if it were Obama's nominee

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If it was a democrat I assume you would say the same thing. Like if it were Obama's nominee

I think what happened with Merrick Garland was terrible.

He should have been allowed to go forward, and despite the fact I probably would have disagreed with many of his opinions, I felt he was qualified and should have been confirmed.

However, even that situation being bad pales in comparison to politicizing decades old sex allegations from teenage years.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

No, she thinks a potential rapist as a SCOTUS justice is a terrible thing.

Just think this lady will now be threatened with death, harassed, mocked, called a liar and all kinds of calumny.

What she did was brave IF she’s telling the truth.

Being myself once falsely accused of something I would be horrified if he’s innocent and he gets bumped because of merely an accusation

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What's to investigate really though you have high school he said, she said situation. There was one other person, but even with their testimony you couldn't prove anything beyond doubt without admittance. Technically I dont believe there is anything legal to be done at this point so at most there is a civil case lacking in evidence.

If it didn't happen it should be relatively straight forward to prove,if proven a lie the accuser should be prosecuted for false allegations.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join