It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman accusing Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct comes forward

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The same way I would feel if someone accused me of an impropriety 35 years ago and I had to prove it didn't happen

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well I can't wait until mind reading tech comes out then these arguments would never happen because we would know instantly.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The whole thing is Democrat connected and even if true, they would have proved it long before the Senate hearings started.

BS is BS

No witnesses either for some strange reason.

💥busted flat tire💥

You can also believe the the best private investigators that money can buy were set loose by the DNC in an attempt to confirm the letter and add meat on its bone. If they had something you certainly would have heard it by now.

Nothing.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Why would she only just now come forward this is all bunk..... NEXT

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

That is why there is no statute of limitations on murder.

What's the SoL on Drunkin partying?

By the way he was a minor

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

The same reason Bruce Jenner is now Caitlyn

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

With the left there is no presumption of innocence

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
Well I can't wait until mind reading tech comes out then these arguments would never happen because we would know instantly.

That's already available! Just watch those skilled in the art of using the term "dog whistle" and not a damn one of em ever made a dime reading minds or predicting how a person thinks!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Im not suggesting that they do it, I am stating that they do it.

In a world where you lose your entire life as a reward for honesty, why would you expect honesty from people? Its a problem created by people like the ones who fired Roseanne and cancelled her show.

Id recommend you stow the feigned moral outrage. Or it'll just support my entire point.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Why would she only just now come forward this is all bunk..... NEXT

Well, it's in the article... did you not read it?

She alerted certain people before he was nominated but looked like he was on a short list. She is concerned such a man could get in high position, such as the Supreme Court.

When someone is molested, I would imagine they get the feeling that those people should not have vast powers over people or a nation, and power to become untouchable.

But you'd have to ask her.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Guaruntee you this is all made up and she is being paid lots of money.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I think there are a few problems with her story -- especially the political expediency of the timing.

Beyond that, the man she claims intervened has denied it happened, even claiming he can't remember any situation which could be construed as such. Source

It's also disconcerting that she wasn't concerned about other girls and women being assaulted by such a violent sexual predator. But she draws the line at SCJ? Rightly or wrongly, that just doesn't ring true to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

Remote Viewing would be better 😎🚬

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Psychologically speaking, a childs brain is more akin to a sociopath. Right/wrong aren't quite as clear as we'd like to think.

This is well known. Bringing up allegations that are 40 some odd years old seems to be as relevant as what he did as a toddler.

Is there any pattern? Any corroboration? Or this lone lady by herself making accusations? So its her word against his...and he has 40 some odd years of good behavior (and 65 statements by women he's worked with) against her word in counseling...where we don't get the context of why she brought this up.

You don't see how absurd this is?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Who ever is running for the democrat ticket in 2020. . .

They once touched me.

I cannot say where, I cannot say how, I cannot say when.

But they were inappropriate.

And it made me sad.

Boom.

Trump wins again.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Guaruntee you this is all made up and she is being paid lots of money.

You must have some proof for that guarantee, otherwise guess how much it's worth?

Thanks for reading and commenting folks, be back later to talk more.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I seem to have as much proof as the accuser does that this happened at all.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Apparently there were witnesses,

She claims that she escaped only after Kavanaugh's buddy, Mark Judge, playfully jumped on them and sent "everyone in the room tumbling."

makes you wonder, was it just kids fooling around?

I thought he sexually assaulted her?

HMMMMM

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It's also disconcerting that she wasn't concerned about other girls and women being assaulted by such a violent sexual predator. But she draws the line at SCJ? Rightly or wrongly, that just doesn't ring true to

Millions of woman don’t report assaults but not every assaulter is going to be on the SCOTUS.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
They're going to have to vet these picks better in the future, going all the way back to preschool to see if there is anyone that could come forward with any kind of allegations to delay confirmations.

This is getting beyond ridiculous at this point.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join