It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you still dont think this isnt a globalist coup d'etat........

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

To me the beneficiares of globalism are international banks, billionares, and multinational corporations. The losers are EVERYONE else.

How is that different without globalization?

How have we (let's just say the USA) benefited from exploiting other countries - their labor, their resources? If you're OK with that, then this isn't much of a discussion. We can stop right here

The Case for Getting Rid of Borders—Completely

I know how that sounds - and we're no where close to making this real. This article focuses on immigration - but it does make a point about improving economies worldwide

Increasingly we seem to need a bogeyman in order to prop up any argument. The argument these days is how much more freedom we would each/all have if it weren't for the globalists. How much better our lives would be

It's BS. We can all lose our freedom under nationalism just as easily

The world is changing. You don't need me to point that out I know

Trying to keep things the same as in our fantasies - is a fantasy. Our country is going to change. The world is going to change. Adapt - or die

edit on 9/13/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Google is Also IN ON IT , Cheap Labor from Overseas than Hiring American Workers .....Guilty As Charged !....REGULATE Them NOW Mr. President !

" Silicon Valley giant Google employs nearly 10,000 foreign workers, importing them to the United States on visas, a newly leaked video obtained by Breitbart News reveals."

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It is absolutely a globalist coup de eta

It’s very very clear

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It is absolutely a globalist coup de eta

It’s very very clear

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: M5xaz

That’s an activist group, not speaking for all people on the left.

You know, kind of like how white supremicist groups or extreme religious groups don’t speak for all people on the right.

OK then.

Kayla do you support ICE ?

I think a lot of reforms are needed, so I don’t support ICE as is.

Is it OK to have some form of vetting for people crossing the border ?

Yep.

Is it OK to have a system to monitor trade across the border to protect the US economy ?

Sure.

Is it OK for the US government to look out for US citizens and their needs over non-US citizens ?

Well, that’s a loaded question. I think we can look out for US citizens while also considering the needs of non-US citizens. The two aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive.

No!
The US fought a revolutionary war in 1776, you may remember, on the topic of representative government.

The purpose of government is to represent its' TAX-PAYING citizens. PERIOD.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Ever heard of refugees? Non-citizens. Yep. We help them out. Have for a long time now.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Today the borders tomorrow your cloths.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Rule of law guarantees recourse. That is it. It prevents nothing. It stops nothing. My only guarantee is the one i give myself.

I think the exit ramp for us is microtransactional economy or something. Human work is becoming obsolete and things wont improve. Not without a major shift in how our economy functions.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

You mean like these talking points?

Democrats will continue to work toward comprehensive immigration reform that fixes our nation’s broken immigration system, improves border security, prioritizes enforcement so we are targeting criminals - not families, keeps families together, and strengthens our economy.

www.democrats.org...

Doesn’t sound like “we want totally open borders” to me.

Interesting... I wonder why they didn't do any of that when they had the house and senate and White House.

I'm sure it was just an oversight.

The "strengthen the economy" one is pretty funny.

Obama supporter: "Trump is just enjoying the benefits of Obama's efforts to fix the economy"

Me: "Oh really? Tell me one thing Obama did that was GDP or revenue postive that resulted in improving the economy?"

Obama supporter: "crickets" To be fair, I did have someone say "Cash for clunkers" once. But that was actually a net negative. It was a "spiff" for the auto manufacturers paid for with tax payer fund... which ended up going to companies also bailed out with more taxpayer dollars.

Also to be fair, the ACA saved a little money the first year, but was an utter disaster heading into year 3 and beyond.

It was pretty funny hearing Obama take credit for the very things he said in 2016 were "impossible" and "what, does he have a magic wand?"

Well, if we listened to you President Obama, apparently he DOES have a magic wand.
edit on 14-9-2018 by dasman888 because: edit

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Thats a funny one,ever notice you liberals say one thing,then act out on another,no truth in anything the Democrat party says,it's the NWO they admit to it

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
They are such a small group but they are rich and yell very loud.

Their finances are unlimited and backed by 95% of hollyweird and the media.

Because of the internet a handful of companies like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter have grown too powerful.. and they are all liberal.

Its just the most backward and scary mentality the country has ever seen.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I am very worried that Trump is controlled opposition but let's see what happens...

Lord Kek have mercy on our souls.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

And it's where a lot of people get their news from now.

So not only is the entire MSM super libtard but now the mainstream internet is.

Which leaves us with precious gems like Infowars.com , David Icke's youtube channel, etc. etc.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I'd rather die a semi-slave fighting for a dream than beg the New World Order to give me their GMO crops.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Ever heard of refugees? Non-citizens. Yep. We help them out. Have for a long time now.

Exactly.
Help them out, but not the obligation to do so.

However, government does have the obligation to assist TAX-PAYING CITIZENS

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
What you do not seem to understand is that the parasite attached to your moral high ground all inclusive thinking is a New World Order Communist force. Please try to understand this. Letting all kinds of people into your country in this day and age is like assembling a bomb. It will either explode on its own or something will light the fuse. This is human nature and you can't get around it. I am repulsed by Islamic law. It offends women, men and humanity in general. I won't move to the middle east. I CERTAINLY DO NOT WANT THEM ESTABLISHING THEIR WAY OF LIFE HERE. So the force behind this once it gets its way will wipe us all out. COMMUNISTS. Think this, Problem Reaction and solution. The NWO creates the problem, massive immigration over mixing cultures. Then the reaction is mass chaos. The solution of course will be offered by those that created the problem in the first place, martial law and a dystopian future that will curl your hair. Think carefully about this not with your emotions.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topato
a reply to: Bloodworth

And it's where a lot of people get their news from now.

So not only is the entire MSM super libtard but now the mainstream internet is.

Which leaves us with precious gems like Infowars.com , David Icke's youtube channel, etc. etc.

Entire college system as well.
What professors are telling their students is scary stuff

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
What you do not seem to understand is that the parasite attached to your moral high ground all inclusive thinking is a New World Order Communist force. Please try to understand this. Letting all kinds of people into your country in this day and age is like assembling a bomb. It will either explode on its own or something will light the fuse. This is human nature and you can't get around it. I am repulsed by Islamic law. It offends women, men and humanity in general. I won't move to the middle east. I CERTAINLY DO NOT WANT THEM ESTABLISHING THEIR WAY OF LIFE HERE. So the force behind this once it gets its way will wipe us all out. COMMUNISTS. Think this, Problem Reaction and solution. The NWO creates the problem, massive immigration over mixing cultures. Then the reaction is mass chaos. The solution of course will be offered by those that created the problem in the first place, martial law and a dystopian future that will curl your hair. Think carefully about this not with your emotions.

You are just scared of change, its OK we all are so you're not special in that regard.

This does however leave you a choice, you either embrace change or you fight, this is not a fight that can be won however. Thinking carefully and not acting out of emotion is good advice at this point.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
Its out in the open now, not only does the left want to eliminate ICE, but they see it as a way to begin eliminating our borders. Not my words, theirs. I pulled this article off of truthout, a left leaning site, and was shocked even they would publish something this brazen. So there you have it, they want ICE gone, and they want our borders gone. So this begs the question, what exactly will our country be without borders? Its a globalists dream.

Here is a link to the article.

truthout.org...

Here is the last line of the article in case you don't feel like reading it.

We want a radical transformation, ultimately, that points toward border abolition by the end.

So, Donald Trump, as he has repeatedly stated he wants to preserve our borders and national sovereignty, comes into conplete odds against their agenda. Hense the relentless attacks on him and his platform. This is a coup d'etat, foisted by the democrats, globalists, and leftists. Our next question should be, who got the ball rolling on this and who is funding it? By definition, they are a domestic enemy of this countries continued soveriegnty. Please stay aware of what is going on, and good luck to us all.

LOL I love when someone takes a single article and tries to paint people on the left with a broad stroke. The vast, vast majority of the "left" wants good, strong borders... I just don't think the wall will do the trick. The administration tries to paint the wall as a great solution when the vast majority of illegal immigrants are people who overstay their visa. The wall will do nothing to stop these people. The wall will be tunneled under... it will require millions upon millions of dollars of maintenance.. it's a freaking joke.

What we need is immigration reform that will make the process of becoming a legal US citizen something that is obtainable without a $10,000 lawyer and that takes a decade or more in some cases.

"The Left" is not a hive mind .... there are individuals on the left who think for themselves. This would be like me grabbing an article off Stormfront and saying "The right wants to exterminate the jews and cleanse the race"... it is asinine, dishonest and does nothing except push people further and further apart.

This belongs in the scrap pile.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Like I said, we can take care of ourselves AND give consideration to non-citizens as well. It’s not like we can only do one or the other.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join