It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you still dont think this isnt a globalist coup d'etat........

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Its out in the open now, not only does the left want to eliminate ICE, but they see it as a way to begin eliminating our borders. Not my words, theirs. I pulled this article off of truthout, a left leaning site, and was shocked even they would publish something this brazen. So there you have it, they want ICE gone, and they want our borders gone. So this begs the question, what exactly will our country be without borders? Its a globalists dream.

Here is a link to the article.

truthout.org...

Here is the last line of the article in case you don't feel like reading it.

We want a radical transformation, ultimately, that points toward border abolition by the end.

edit on 12-9-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

So, Donald Trump, as he has repeatedly stated he wants to preserve our borders and national sovereignty, comes into conplete odds against their agenda. Hense the relentless attacks on him and his platform. This is a coup d'etat, foisted by the democrats, globalists, and leftists. Our next question should be, who got the ball rolling on this and who is funding it? By definition, they are a domestic enemy of this countries continued soveriegnty. Please stay aware of what is going on, and good luck to us all.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Of course it's a globalist coup.

Just look at a wee-wee trails after Trump ended trade deals and climate agreements.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
That’s an activist group, not speaking for all people on the left.

You know, kind of like how white supremicist groups or extreme religious groups don’t speak for all people on the right.

+40 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

If its just an activist group, why is it the left, the media, and the democrats are all on exactly the same page, often using the same talking points against Trump? Its very unified and well concerted. Sorry, not buying it, this might be one group but they all have the same or similar goals.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

You know, kind of like how white supremicist groups or extreme religious groups don’t speak for all people on the right.

OK then.

Kayla do you support ICE ?

Is it OK to have some form of vetting for people crossing the border ?

Is it OK to have a system to monitor trade across the border to protect the US economy ?

Is it OK for the US government to look out for US citizens and their needs over non-US citizens ?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You mean like these talking points?

Democrats will continue to work toward comprehensive immigration reform that fixes our nation’s broken immigration system, improves border security, prioritizes enforcement so we are targeting criminals - not families, keeps families together, and strengthens our economy.

www.democrats.org...

Doesn’t sound like “we want totally open borders” to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Blasphemy!!

Since there are as many GOP Congressman as there are total national KKK members, of course that's means the KKK and the GOP are the true forefront of all that is "right wing".

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Democrats will continue to work toward comprehensive immigration reform that fixes our nation’s broken immigration system, improves border security, prioritizes enforcement so we are targeting criminals - not families, keeps families together, and strengthens our economy.

www.democrats.org...

Of course they wont say it, but their proxies are doing so, and I don't hear any of them denouncing it.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

OK then.

Kayla do you support ICE ?

I think a lot of reforms are needed, so I don’t support ICE as is.

Is it OK to have some form of vetting for people crossing the border ?

Yep.

Is it OK to have a system to monitor trade across the border to protect the US economy ?

Sure.

Is it OK for the US government to look out for US citizens and their needs over non-US citizens ?

Well, that’s a loaded question. I think we can look out for US citizens while also considering the needs of non-US citizens. The two aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You've found her! The spokesperson for the Left! She speaks for everyone!

Yawn.

AFAIK, there's only one (semi) serious US party that's ever advocated for open borders and that's the Libertarian Party. I know for a fact that in 1980, when Charles Koch, one of the GOP's largest donors ever, was the LP's VP candidate, open borders was a platform position.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I’m just following the official party talking points. Every democrat I’ve ever met hasn’t been for totally open borders.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

www.democrats.org...

I am honestly curious how you would handle this situation?

A group of immigrants (of any nationality) attempts to sneak across the U.S. border into the country.
They are caught by the border patrol, doing their jobs to protect and secure our country.
The group consists of a man, woman, a teen, and a child under 10.
None of them have any papers or identification at all proving who they are.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Well, that’s a loaded question. I think we can look out for US citizens while also considering the needs of non-US citizens. The two aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive.

More like a loaded response: since there's a mere 300 million of US, and 7 billion of them, we cant take care of everyone. We havent even figured out how to take care of ourselves yet. The world needs to put its big boy pants on and sort out their snip.
edit on 12-9-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But, I thought our economy was doing GREAT!!!! Too many jobs and not enough employees!
edit on 12-9-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Oooh, they sound scary. I think we should shoot ‘em.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
Its out in the open now, not only does the left want to eliminate ICE, but they see it as a way to begin eliminating our borders. Not my words, theirs. I pulled this article off of truthout, a left leaning site, and was shocked even they would publish something this brazen. So there you have it, they want ICE gone, and they want our borders gone. So this begs the question, what exactly will our country be without borders? Its a globalists dream.

Here is a link to the article.

truthout.org...

Here is the last line of the article in case you don't feel like reading it.

We want a radical transformation, ultimately, that points toward border abolition by the end.

So, Donald Trump, as he has repeatedly stated he wants to preserve our borders and national sovereignty, comes into conplete odds against their agenda. Hense the relentless attacks on him and his platform. This is a coup d'etat, foisted by the democrats, globalists, and leftists. Our next question should be, who got the ball rolling on this and who is funding it? By definition, they are a domestic enemy of this countries continued soveriegnty. Please stay aware of what is going on, and good luck to us all.

ICE didn't exist until the younger Bush administration.

They pulled in disparate agencies to make this unwieldy conglomerate named ICE, and nobody thinks it makes sense.

It should just be split back to what it was before.
edit on 20Wed, 12 Sep 2018 20:45:23 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago9 by Greven because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

Oooh, they sound scary. I think we should shoot ‘em.

I was asking an honest question for your opinion. And you respond with that?

I gave you the benefit of the doubt to try to understand how YOU would handle the situation. This was to open a discussion on the possibilities to be considered.

Too bad you needed to throw that away.

edit on 9/12/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Then perhaps we should declare the entire planet as part of this "United" thing, and put our military everywhere like we own the place, and blow up hostile states (like the North did to the South in the Civil War). Oh, wait, the Republican's + Democrat's already been doing that. Rejoice!

link   

And they are welcome to come in and work if they do so legally.

+4 more 
link   

EVERY ILLEGAL IS A CRIMINAL

ICE only targets criminals , the criminals come in all ages, sizes, and colors, but they are all equally guilty and gotsa go

Democratic National Committee deputy chair Keith Ellison, D-Minn., wore a black shirt that read, "Yo no creo en fronteras."

In English, that sentence translates to, "I don't believe in borders."

Why does the DNC allow extremist leadership then?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join