It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you still dont think this isnt a globalist coup d'etat........

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Just like I said. You asked what I would do, and I tried to answer your question. You call me ignorant and disregard anything I have to say.

Waste of my time. Just shoot ‘em.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: openminded2011

What happened after Kennedy was killed? Nothing, the "status quo" kept chugging along.

To think those in power are afraid of anyone revolting against them is ridiculous. Who exactly are "they" to begin with? You don't know and neither do I so who would we go after? Specific names please, not vague generalizations.

They aren't afraid of anyone revolting, were too comfortable to revolt against anything. They could easily kill Trump and everything would continue as normal for them, to think otherwise is naive.

When Kennedy was murdered, the country was more unified, and people trusted the govt and those in power more. We are living in a much different era now. I don't think you can discount the possibility of civil unrest and that unrest getting out of control. Who would they go after? Every group would go after whoever they perceive is behind it, or the "enemy" if you prefer. I don't think it would just be one group. I think a lot of very rich people would have reason to worry. Also there could be attacks along racial or ethnic or even religious lines. Also we are living in a much more complex society than the one Kennedy lived in. We are not the largely homogeneous culture we had in the early 60s. The complexity of this society makes it more vulnerable than in the past. If you think that it could not happen its you who are being naïve I am afraid.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

As you can imagine, a site that needs to put "truth" in there has nothing to do with the truth.

TruthOut is so far extreme left, mixed in with inaccurate information and a lack of fact checking, that it is the same thing but on the opposite spectrum from Gateway Pundit and True Pundit, or sites like that.

It is the equivalent of tabloid newspapers, but focuses more on politics.

The majority of people do not read tabloids, or go to Gateway Pundit or TruthOut and so on, but there is always that fringe section of the population that does, and believes what they read.

That hardly makes them a majority opinion; I would not give them as much credibility as you are, OP.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Just like I said. You asked what I would do, and I tried to answer your question. You call me ignorant and disregard anything I have to say.

Waste of my time. Just shoot ‘em.

I didn't disregard your answers at all. I only made it clear you simply do not understand all the nuances that the border patrol agents deal with on a daily basis, which explain the decision they make. Calling someone ignorant is not an insult actually. It only means you are ignorant of the details and lack that knowledge. It does not mean you cannot learn more to not be ignorant. But, that would require effort and desire not to be ignorant.

And, I never claimed you were willfully not seeking more information, did I ?

I gave you more information, to help you understand more and be less ignorant of the facts. However, it is entirely up to you to accept facts or to remain ignorant.

Choose wisely.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Okay. Shoot them. A bullet to the back of the head. It’s cheap, relatively painless, and more humane then sending them back to the hell hole they came from.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

There is already civil unrest.

What would the people do to protest or revolt against Trump being killed? Would they stop going to work? If so, then what? What could we possibly do to hurt "them", whoever they are?

You can't even tell me who "they" are yet are confident that we could revolt against them. Randomly picking and hoping you're attacking the right people isn't going to do it I'm afraid.

We've got bills to pay, we don't have time to revolt. Where would we find the time? Honest question.

Truth is there is nothing we can do, we are stuck. No one wants to quit their job and revolt because that is an uncertain path, we're too comfortable and lazy to revolt and that's the truth. Why do you think we go on websites like this one?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Okay. Shoot them. A bullet to the back of the head. It’s cheap, relatively painless, and more humane then sending them back to the hell hole they came from.

OK, I see.

Whaaaa....you hurt my feelings. Here' s a hyperbolic statement while I stamp my feet and hold my breath until you agree with me.

I guess a rational discussion with you is pointless now, eh?

Too bad. I was open to having that discussion with an adult. I guess I was wrong.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Who said I’m not serious? If they’re bad, they deserve to be shot. If they’re good, we’d be doing them a favor by not sending them back to the place they were so desperate to get out of, and they won’t be here to bug people like you. It’s a win/win.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
a reply to: kaylaluv

If its just an activist group, why is it the left, the media, and the democrats are all on exactly the same page, often using the same talking points against Trump? Its very unified and well concerted. Sorry, not buying it, this might be one group but they all have the same or similar goals.

I love watching the videos of the various news channels using the same catch-lines and buzzwords like a zombie echo chamber. Some days I watch one news channel then go to the next and mouth the words they are about to speak as if I was clairvoyant.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

You know, kind of like how white supremicist groups or extreme religious groups don’t speak for all people on the right.

So since the Judges ruling that children can not be away from their parents past 20 days the impact on border stops and arrests of families went up 40% in one month. This month it is close to 50k people stopped, how do you feel about that? Should we let 50k people with their kids in undocumented?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
DB post

edit on 12-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I think a lot of reforms are needed, so I don’t support ICE as is.

Would you care to elaborate on that statement? It's quite blanketed, and doesn't support your feelings.

What about ICE needs to be reformed, and what are your suggestions?

I agree with this former ICE official. I’ll let him speak for me.

www.newsweek.com...

I don't want to hear someone answer for you. I want to hear it specifically from YOU.

What needs to be changed?

Don't let others talk for you, YOU tell me what YOU think is wrong.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It’s the only way to defeat the US. We can’t be taken by military force. But remove our borders and boom.. no more country. It disturbs me that some on the left can’t see it for what it is

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 13-9-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

“That’s like saying ....” no it isn’t. It isn’t like anything but what it is... these hyperbolic, straw men, non sequitur arguments have got to stop. Lazy brains think they are clever but they only show the holes in the lazy brains logic. It’s no wonder the left uses them far more than the right

It’s good to be able to think abstractly, but most of the real world is concrete not abstract

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You know, kind of like how white supremicist groups or extreme religious groups don’t speak for all people on the right.

So since the Judges ruling that children can not be away from their parents past 20 days the impact on border stops and arrests of families went up 40% in one month. This month it is close to 50k people stopped, how do you feel about that? Should we let 50k people with their kids in undocumented?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Id take em home. Butler anyone??

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The thing I'm wondering about is if these far left activist groups are controlled opposition or just plain clueless? Nation-state's losing their sovereignty is a surefire way to ensure global corporations would achieve unchecked total control of everything and everyone. It would be like eradicating the last vestige of regulation against them. It is something potbellied psychopaths like the Koch brothers have been long lusting after. So why are what is supposed to be the most extreme faction of the corporate hating leftists in support of this? I know there is a lot of weird political realignment taking place these days, but this one is a head scratcher.

As far as regular old illegal immigration goes, I've always been keen on the ideal of the immigrant that wants to come to America to better their life. However, it is a bit of an archaic ideal born from an era where our government was trying to bring in more people so we could dominate a continent and take it from the people who were already here. The only reason it is routinely championed by the left today is because they believe that these immigrants and their children will serve their cause, giving them even more power and influence.

If the southern United States was a separate country and there was a mass influx of people illegally immigrating to the northern United States it would be the Barack Obamas talking about building a wall and the Donald Trumps of the country saying red rover, red rover send them all right over. It's not about compassion or racism. It's just the age old game of tug of war for power and control. Compassion or emotion and racism are just the devices each side uses to get people inflamed so they support their bid to either consolidate or maintain their respective power or control.
edit on 13-9-2018 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

So since the Judges ruling that children can not be away from their parents past 20 days the impact on border stops and arrests of families went up 40% in one month. This month it is close to 50k people stopped, how do you feel about that?

I think we're gonna need more bullets.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

So since the Judges ruling that children can not be away from their parents past 20 days the impact on border stops and arrests of families went up 40% in one month. This month it is close to 50k people stopped, how do you feel about that?

I think we're gonna need more bullets.

just keep clinging to MSNBC like you do and you will be just fine

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join