It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The dude not being able to go back in his home, screams they want to keep him from the home for a reason,
the equipment taken from the towers
and
the yellow tape fun

makes the story of an moving target(s) is what is not wanted to be seen, somehow maybe a migration path was established

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They ended the show salvation last nite that i had posted on earlier on in the thread where the incoming meteor turned out to be a space ship.

Florance has the chance of coming back around.

Heck i donno what to make out of it all but that is the energy that has surrounded this event.

Perhaps i may get rich.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
NOW I know at least part of what's been bugging me to death!

The guy in the tent! He's living- been living in a tent- and it's almost completely deserted- and he wasn't bothered by whatever nice little woodland creatures wandering the joint???

Oh, say like: "black bears, bighorn sheep, bobcats, cougars, coyotes, deer, elk, jackrabbits, kangaroo rats, javalina, porcupines, pronghorn antelope, roadrunners, western diamondbacks, wild turkeys, and the endangered Mexican gray wolf"?

Really? No- seriously... REALLY??? Living in a flimsy piece of cloth, and you KNOW these things would be coming up, even if it's a partial list, to see what the scrubby looking human is doing, and check to see if the meat's fresh. Also- eating, cooking outside, leaving one's dirty laundry- again- outside, food wrappers, and generally probably smelling to high heaven?

*props open plot hole*

I agree! So many things about the tent guy didn't make sense. There's an actual threat. We know that because the Director of the observatory, Professor RT James McAteer said, "AURA was concerned the suspect may pose a threat to the people that live and work on site. AURA is extremely safety conscious when it comes to employees working in remote areas, and when they get any information like that, they are always going to act safety-first for the employees." (Emphasized is mine. Words are his)
So, there is an actual threat and this guy is somehow safer sleeping in a tent than in his own residence with solid walls and locks on the doors and windows?? Remember, AURA will always act safety-first for the employees
(Again, emphasis mine...Words his)
It just doesn't make sense. And never mind the possible lunatic on the loose, you are correct about any curious furry carnivores that may come by for a midnight snack. This is in the middle of a National Forest. Typically, National Forests have lots of wildlife around and that wildlife is more accustomed to knowing what a quick, easy meal smells like because of bipedal, semi hairy hominids stopping their cars to picnic and check out the scenery.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that AM radio was basically all static the past three days? Schools were also let out early for heat advisory in advance two days in a row. Today was 68 degrees. I'm guessing a solar event. And what about the two disc objects passing in between the earth and the sun? One was the moon passing in one direction and there was another object passing in the opposite direction. Then the earth giving of it own CME? This is weird!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

This video has some interesting things, don't know enough to say if it is anything or not.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Tanga36

He stated they were requested by the FBI to respond to the area as "stand by" for the evacuation and nothing more. I would not be comfortable sending my officers into an area at another agencies request without more information as to whats going on and what my officers are going into - regardless of threat or just an evacuation.

I agree with that assessment. And I'm not really questioning that part of it, if it is the truth. What I'm questioning is that over the next week plus, he couldn't have gotten in contact with any of his Federal level connections and at least gotten some kind of response? The fact that agents at the Federal level knew him well enough and/or worked with him long enough to take time out of their day and post high praise about him on his LinkedIn shows a fairly high level of respect. Most of us have been asked to be used as a job reference for someone we might not necessarily think too highly of and when the HR person calls us, we don't go out of our way to talk the person up but usually we don't sabotage their chances either. That's not how these recommendations were worded. They truly seemed like they hold the Sheriff with their highest regards.

Then again, maybe this is above his security clearance? I assume if he was serving in tandem with Federal agencies or possibly as a federal agent, he would probably have security clearance.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Florance has the chance of coming back around.

SHHH! Don't give the thing ideas!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I mean, they wouldn't let the poor maintenance guy back into his home, which I assume has doors and windows that lock and fairly sturdy walls, but they will allow him to sleep in a tent on the other side of some yellow Caution tape?Magic barrier tape, I guess. He's safe from that "security threat" bad guy in his tent because of that tape.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

. He has connections to the Federal law enforcement. On his LinkedIn, it states that he has been involved at the local, state and federal levels in law enforcement. If not an actual agent at some point, he at least has connections.

The oddity of his employment record made me thing about the hill maybe being a witness protection site.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I can tell you what it is not- another planet or sun, or even moon- because the tidal action on this planet would go *nuts*.

Leaving us with: broken simulation, aliens.... And past that, I dunno.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

Where are you, geographically speaking?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

I can tell you what it is not- another planet or sun, or even moon- because the tidal action on this planet would go *nuts*.

Leaving us with: broken simulation, aliens.... And past that, I dunno.

True although I suppose something distant could be effecting the planets as it get closer and still be far off.
Don't think this video is trying to say that though just something odd. Could be a smaller object closer to the lens, but that one sky the woman showed in the video was really weird to me.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

That is most interesting.

They have a little problem at the site and realize that publicity would pull a Joe Dirt so they remove all the faces from the event.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

AURA was concerned the suspect may pose a threat to the people that live and work on site

Using my powers of deduction (ha!), that makes HIM the suspect.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Me too. I have seen some funky clouds, but those take the prize. Then, there's that orangy *thing* that for all the world looks like your dyed in the wool, market variety sci fi wormhole/ portal.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

If he is chums with the Apache Point Director, and Apache Point is somehow involved in this, then that looks a good reasons to leave him out, right?
And if he now knows he has messed up, and his job is now at risk, he probably will become more and more unstable, right?
For example, appearing on more and more news, calling people 'chicken #' on tv, talking about helicopters as if they are not an every day occurrence.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The sheriff has gone on record saying the FBI refused to tell him what was going on, which seemed to irk him (rightfully so). The FBI kept referring everyone to the company who owns the site, which is unusual in and of itself. To have the FBI respond and to evacuate the facility only to have the FBI refer it to a company is weird.

If it was an imminent threat the Sheriffs office should have responded to the scene (doesnt matter if its considered federal land).

Yeah, see, this smells to high heaven. Leaving local LE out of the loop after the immediate threat has been neutralized is really suspect.

To me, it's entirely possible that he wasn't necessarily left out of the loop but might have been part of the charade. The main part of the story we all focused on, in the beginning, is what the Sheriff had stated. It was the ONLY info we had to go on. Accordingly, he is the only one that stated seeing a Blackhawk land there.

Then along comes, Bruce Sagma, the facility's maintenance chief (don't know if it's the tent guy or not), and he stated in the recent Alamogordo News article, "There are numerous facilities in the mountain ridge belonging to WSMR that are accessed by personnel from Kirtland and Holloman Air Force bases via helicopter. If there is an emergency on the mountain, emergency responders will utilize the same helipads." He then went on to state, "The day, it was probably coincidental that that helicopter flew up there... It's like a kid putting together a jigsaw puzzle - yeah you're putting the pieces together, but you're smashing them together."

Sorry for the long quotes but could not figure out how to condense them and still get the full effect of them. Anyways, he is now attempting to discredit YOU and I for adding the helicopter to the narrative. However, it was the Sheriff that gave us that info. He had said that he saw it. So, the only info we get the first few days from the Sheriff and really anyone else for that matter, is in regards to FBI and black helicopter. Now, the maintenance chief is calling that a conspiracy theory (it was under the Conspiracy Theories Sub Header in the article) and saying that we are attempting to smash pieces of the puzzle together like children?

So, did the Sheriff truly see the FBI and Blackhawk or is he part of the cover up and disinformation campaign? Or is Bruce Sagma part of the cover up and disinformation campaign. I'd say that it's more likely to be a long time law enforcement agent with ties to Federal agencies that is not being 100% honest. Police are trained to lie to get info or whatever out of people. It is part of their job to be dishonest at times. What does a maintenance guy have a reason to lie for his employer? Possibly a raise was offered or maybe he just loves his job? However, if he is the one lying, he has to realize that his statements completely contradict the Sheriff's previous statements and pissing off the Sheriff in a small town isn't usually the greatest of ideas.

Sorry for the wordiness.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

Both objects were the moon. The video was taken over several hours. The first pass was shot, then the craft shooting the video went past the moons position which made it appear to go backwards.

www.cnet.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
The dude not being able to go back in his home, screams they want to keep him from the home for a reason,
the equipment taken from the towers
and
the yellow tape fun

Things that make you go hmmmm.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

. He has connections to the Federal law enforcement. On his LinkedIn, it states that he has been involved at the local, state and federal levels in law enforcement. If not an actual agent at some point, he at least has connections.

The oddity of his employment record made me thing about the hill maybe being a witness protection site.

Ahhhh!!! Now that could explain a lot of things! Never crossed my mind that the hill, or even a part of Cloudcroft, could be utilized that way. That does make a lot of sense, though! And yes, his employment record, or lack thereof, has given me weird vibes since I saw it. What police officer wouldn't brag about himself on his digital resume? All it says is 22 years law enforcement and former USAF. No awards, no accomplishments, no previous titles held. Not really any agencies he's worked for. Usually, police tend to be the alpha male types that like to talk themselves up or at the very least brag about some award they received for busting a pot dealer that had 2 grams on him. Lol! He's got none of that. So, it would absolutely make sense if he came out of retirement to take over as Sheriff of a quiet, nondescript, isolated area that may have a couple of families in Witness Protection.

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join