It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: Tanga36

AURA was concerned the suspect may pose a threat to the people that live and work on site

Using my powers of deduction (ha!), that makes HIM the suspect.

Maybe they were hoping it'd get cold enough at night that he'd quit his job and go looking for warmer weather and more suitable housing. He showed them, though! Waited them out and called their bluff! Ha!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

True although I suppose something distant could be effecting the planets as it get closer and still be far off.

It wouldn't be imaged at that size on a solar sat camera, tho. It'd be a dot, or even a tiny smudge.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Nah, just our moon. Makes for a cool as hell video though.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

"There are numerous facilities in the mountain ridge belonging to WSMR that are accessed by personnel from Kirtland and Holloman Air Force bases via helicopter. If there is an emergency on the mountain, emergency responders will utilize the same helipads."

What helipads???

PLEASE point them out to me.

www.google.com...@32.7879553,-105.8205094,227m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x86e0557afb6458fb:0x40a7f32f7cabf970!8m2!3d 32.7897887!4d-105.8197846

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

"There are numerous facilities in the mountain ridge belonging to WSMR that are accessed by personnel from Kirtland and Holloman Air Force bases via helicopter. If there is an emergency on the mountain, emergency responders will utilize the same helipads."

What helipads???

PLEASE point them out to me.

www.google.com...@32.7879553,-105.8205094,227m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x86e0557afb6458fb:0x40a7f32f7cabf970!8m2!3d 32.7897887!4d-105.8197846

That I really don't know. I was just quoting Bruce Sagma who is purported to be the facility's maintenance chief. He gave those quotes in the Alamogordo Daily News article that was printed on the 17th. I had to screenshot the stories because I used up all my free stories read on their site. Let me see if I can still at least access the link and link it here.
See if this works...
www.alamogordonews.com...
edi t on 9182018 by Tanga36 because: Added link

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Also, now it seems like the Sheriff is backtracking from his original statements of seeing the Blackhawk land there. He did state that originally, correct? Now all I'm seeing is he's saying there were Blackhawks flying around or circling the area and that was odd. And while I don't have a screengrab of him saying it at the beginning of all of this, I'm fairly certain we all agreed that he had stated he witnessed a Blackhawk either land or on the ground when he made it up there.

Also, I read an article that did not directly quote him but claimed that he saw military guys climbing all over the towers. Military guys are a little different than FBI agents. Again, was not a direct quote but why would they word it that way had he not say it? Will go looking for link to that article now.

Here's an article where the Sheriff's claims seemed to have changed, or maybe I'm focusing too much on symantics? It does seem to attribute "seeing military figures working with antennas" to him, though. First I've heard of the military being involved at all.
www.express.co.uk...

edit on 9182018 by Tanga36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Everyone has some kind of a foot print on the web these days.
A search for Bruce sagma turns up only the references to articles on the evacuation.
Otherwise, he doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

It wouldn't be hard to mistake someone for military from a distance at night.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Everyone has some kind of a foot print on the web these days.
A search for Bruce sagma turns up only the references to articles on the evacuation.
Otherwise, he doesn't exist.

Really?!? Hmmmmm. I would absolutely agree that this is extremely odd and that everyone does have a footprint nowadays. Even in such a remote area, you'd still think he would have SOMETHING about him on the net. Granted, it's more likely to have a larger footprint in an urban area, but it is pretty difficult to disappear from the web. Or maybe he is only just now appearing on the web because of a new identity, possibly one that's strictly for this story?

Awesome find BTW

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It wouldn't be hard to mistake someone for military from a distance at night.

That's very true. I just don't understand why that's the wording used yesterday but not used 10 days ago.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Throw people off more.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I found it odd too. Heck, you'd think somebody would have that name. And if they wanted to make a guy up, they'd use a common name like John Smith lol.

There's nothing not weird about this whole thing.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I do not believe the internet has reached the level of vast personal knowledge of all on Earth.

Now the people volunteering info on social sights, those are more trackable,in fact more likely to be. But I won't say they are not trying either, just not there yet.

I know plenty of people you'd never find on any search engine. Just saying
edit on 9182018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'd agree, but most show up to some extent.
And a maintenance crew leader at a federally owned and operated facility would be one I would expect something of.
(Before you inform me of AURA, and new Mexico state U, running it, it's still very much federally owned, and until Oct 2017 was federally ran).
He, in the article speaks of this just never happening before. Which gives me the impression hes been there awhile.

If he's a brand new hire, and doesn't seem to exist, then that's another hole
edit on 9 18 2018 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fiscal
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Figured out the President of Sunspot Community thing. The group had a bit of a newsletter. Also had a bit of humor. Here’s a link to a random newsletter I found:

ftp.nso.edu...

Seems to refer to ‘President of the Sunspot Community Center’.

Could you post a link to find more of these issues of the sunspotter?

Or if anyone else could back engineer the address, I'm on a phone and limited on time, so it's giving me fits

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
*Warning*Long Post*Worth It Tho*
I keep striking out on finding anything about this Bruce Sagma. I decided to look up what Sagma means. In Latin, it translates to "saddle" does that mean he's giving us all a ride? Haha!

Then I decided to see how common of a surname it is. According to Forebears, Sagma is the 1,047,986th most common surname in the world. And there are a grand total of approximately 237 people that bear that surname. Yes, 237 people, on the entire planet have that last name and our Bruce is one of them! I then checked what country the name is most common in and it is India. There are a grand total of 203 people India that share his last name. That equates to 1 out of every 3,778,647 Indians!!

So, now we have 34 people with the last name of Sagma unaccounted for in the rest of the world!

Next, it lists Burkina Faso as having the highest density of people with the surname of Sagma. There are 24 in this small African country that share the last name with him. That is a ratio of 1 out of every 764,670 people.

I'll spare you the entire, boring rundown of the last 10 people with that name but will do it rather quickly
Indonesia - 3
France - 1
Mexico - 1
Niger - 1
Pakistan - 1
Papua New Guinea - 1
Yemen - 1
United States - 1
Yes, according to Forebears, our Bruce is the ONLY person in the entire United States with the last name Sagma. Granted, it is using numbers from 2014, so there is a possibility that he married and maybe even has a little Sagma now. So, maybe there are 3 in the US now? Come on! Looking at the listed counties, wouldn't we have a CIA asset in France, Mexico, Niger, Pakistan and Yemen? Not sure about Papua New Guinea but if the obvious trend were to continue, I'd bet there is a CIA asset in PPG.
Here's the link to the page, in case you wanna see for yourself or even if you want to see where your name ranks!
forebears.io...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I found it odd too. Heck, you'd think somebody would have that name. And if they wanted to make a guy up, they'd use a common name like John Smith lol.

Check out my last post. Blew my mind!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Throw people off more.

That's the only reason I can come up with. Just wanted confirmation that my brain is not seeing "normal" or "usual" anomalies and immediately branding it part of a conspiracy. Maybe it is, who knows?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Nice legwork!

That link I just posted goes to an issue of their on site news letter, if we can dig through more of them, he might show up, or not. I can dig around for it later, but I'm out and about right now

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tanga36

Check out my last post. Blew my mind!

Ok,,, now tell me where all the "John smiths" are.

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join