It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TheRedneck needs some love...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Thinking of ya Red

Good prayers and vibes to you in all this.

Gotta get back to those projects I'm sure you've got going ASAP, after all.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: MisterSpock

😁

Edit: extra H

I hope you at least treated the head wound of whomever you stole all that gear from.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Aint nuthin tougher than a good ol Redneck

From a Georgia Redneck with thoughts and prayers.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Call me when you're feeling up it, my redneck brother.

You're in good hands.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

My thoughts are you Redneck

You got this man.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
He's one of my favorite people on ATS.

I wish him a speedy recovery. There's still a lot to be done in life.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Oh my gosh...

I wish both of you the best... I hope he will be ok

quick recovery

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Wishing you a speedy recovery Redneck!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Dearest Redneck,

Sending Prayers for healing energy to guide you to good health.

I first met you, and enjoyed posting with you in the original Japan Fukushima thread.

It was then I realized what an intelligent, and compassionate man you are.

Bright Blessings Dear Friend.

Des

edit on 7-9-2018 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I have positive thoughts on how you are going to go through this,and I am sticking to that.
Positive thoughts!!

We're in your corner!!!

Nothing keeps a Redneck down!!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

TheRedneck is going under the knife?

Well, I very much hope the surgery is successful, and that the recovery period is not too strenuous, lengthy, or annoying. The fellow seems to be of the sort who would like to be up and about with immediacy, so hopefully all goes well and he returns to full function with relative ease!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
You helped me through a dark time once ,
thanks Redneck
Godspeed your recovery sir

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Redneck, Best of Wishes. I just had triple bypass a few months ago myself (after 3 prior stent surgeries which were easy peasy) and was out in 4 days from the hospital. The sensitive part is the sternum that they separated and sewed back up, but that goes away in a few weeks time and you're back to normal. Heart disease ts the #1 issue out there so your surgeons are likely very well practiced. Anyway, best of wishes. I always enjoyed your posts man! Please keep us updated after the surgery! Love and prayers for you!
edit on 7-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
May GOD guide the surgeon's hand and recover you quickly.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Well, looks like this is it. There's a bag of amioderone hanging over me and an oxygen line hooked up and ready to go. I tested out the oxygen... not terrible. My nurses are sitting by the phone waiting on the call that they're coming for me.

I'm nervous... not gonna lie about it. I'm giving up full control of myself and I have no idea how I will react when I wake and try to take that control back. I'm the guy who never sees a doctor... never needs a doctor... refuses to get sick... I think that's worrying me more than anything. Nothing I can do about the surgery; I'll be out like a light. Afterasward lies the potential problem.

But as I lay here trying to visualize the potential horrors my mind seems bent on creating for my amusement, I have one calming thought: a great big group of intelligent people who have my back in spirit. That means an awful lot, and I thank each and every one of you. We might fight over politics, but when it comes down to brass tacks... we are all brothers and sisters.

I'll let everyone know when I get out and situated. All I need to do is get over this one hump, and I'll be back to the fiery, passionate, and tenacious redneck you all know.

Here we go...!

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Wish him a quick recovery for me.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I am not really the sentimental type but man this post got me

Remember you touch not just those around you, but also an entire community of people that you interact with

We will be thinking of you and know you will pull through just fine

I can’t wait to hear good news from you soon!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Put the smartphone down and get to the important stuff, you'll be fine Dude!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Lot of prayers, good thoughts and energy coming at you brother, and I don't think they're going to slow down a bit. Be safe, be well and come back to us soon. Oh, and avoid daytime tv and all "news"; I'm told they contain artificial sweeteners.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Well, it is seven thirty here, I wonder how the surgery is doing. Although, he may be in a different time zone, he might just be in pre-op yet. Hopefully everything goes right, I have had bad experiences with surgeries. I guess you should not be rolling boulders to expand the garden after hernia surgery or shoveling snow the day after carpeltunnel. Mowing the grass right after getting out of a vascectomy creates big balls.

Maybe they should actually keep people like me in the hospital for a few days after even minor surgery.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join