It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TheRedneck needs some love...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I hope all goes well. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Good luck with the surgery. You will need to tell us how it went after your finished.

You do not need to keep us in suspense for a week.
edit on 7-9-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Maybe a GoFundMe to send masseuse chicks over there to rub him down during post-op. Forever I've been insisting its what hospitals really need.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I can visualize Redneck explaining how all of that hospital equipment works from the inside out to everyone in the room.

Thoughts and prayers friend.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Keeping him in my thoughts this morning. I'm sure he will come through with flying colors! Redneck, you will be missed here while your recovering! Speeding healing to you!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Thoughts and prayers to you!! I had two stents placed 18 months ago. You will do fine!! I go to cardiac rehab three days a week. Guys from stents, cabbage procedure ie bypass, and heart transplants there. Stay strong and you will be back in no time. Good Luck and Gods speed!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I am taking a moment this morning of quiet reflection dismissing the pettiness of our constant disagreements and properly honoring our magnificent shared journey in this dream we call life. I wish for Red peace and a quick and comfortable recovery. This life still needs him in it.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Good luck Red hope everything goes well having went through a cancer problem last year myself I hope you make a good recovery.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hope all goes well Mr Redneck.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I'm also an admirer of TheRedneck's post. Hoping for a good outcome and speedy recovery.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I wish him well, and a personal message to redneck - I also have heart issues - but not similar I suppose since I didn't need surgery. The change in lifestyle post hospitalization is difficult, but it can be done. I smoked for about 30 years. I quit cold turkey and haven't looked back. I was overweight, I started eating right and exercising and I am now almost to what should be "normal" for a man of my size.

It's very hard, but I can say that I feel better now than I did when I was maybe even in my early 30's.

So in effect, if a bum like me can do it - anyone can do it.

Good luck and God bless you and your family!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Ummm...hell...I actually usually agree with him...

At least he'll keep that Sun off his neck during his stay there...
Unless the prop him up in front of the window...

So...if he's a RedNeck...is he still a white boy...?

Stay strong Red...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Best wishes and fast recovery.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Damn you double post..........

edit on 7-9-2018 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Good luck and wishing you a speedy recovery Redneck. I don't post very much but I read everyday. I usually find myself agreeing with your sentiments!
Hurry back! xx

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Psssst! Here's a secret, don't tell anyone though, okay??? ...

(Note small print to keep it secret)

Tell them hospital folk your favorite foods are Jello, cold Tofu (w/no salt) and organic topsoil with luke warm purified water to wash it all down, that you just can't live without those things at least 6 times a day, ... and they'll bring you rare filet mignon steak, crab legs, crispy (hot) onion rings and an ice cold beer!

Best of luck to you, Redneck!

Our thoughts are with you!

edit on 9/7/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

(post by Rob420 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Doug...

Wishing you the Best and a Quick Recovery... Remember that whatever you think is the right time to get your butt out of bed and back to working on your projects will be wrong... There's a reason why these Doctors got degrees. Your specialty is in Engineering... not Medicine. And that also means that you can't have an IV-Drip of Mountain Dew!

One last thing. Don't make the Hospital Staff mad......

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hope all goes well, fellow ATSer. Stay strong.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Who else would post from the hospital bed with all the lines hooked up already...

Truly a unique person who probably drove the staff nuts prior to being put under by questioning dosage calculations and other math stuff.

Get well soon and listen to what the doctors say... you know... at least at the beginning. Wouldn't want to ruin your reputation

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join