It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TheRedneck needs some love...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
TheRedneck is one hell of a strong personality.

I've never been beaten to a pulp in a debate by anyone like I was with TheRedneck once upon a time.

Good luck to a fine gentleman! He is, without a doubt, one of the smartest people I have ever met online.

I look forward to reading his insightful posts again, once he has recovered from his surgery.

-dex

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Good-luck Red, and God-speed to you on healing up fast.

Roll-tide!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Good luck Red, not that you need it. You're too badass for a little heart surgery to put you down.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I didn't see this until now, but Red, if you are reading this I guess that means you are still alive, which pleases me immensely.

That mountain of yours will be a lovely place to recover.

Be well.

AD
edit on 9/7/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Quick Update.

Though not much of one. Something along the lines of no news is good news. Or so I most devotedly hope!

He's probably still coming out of sedation. I'm hoping to hear from him either tomorrow afternoon, or more likely, on Sunday sometime. If I've not heard anything by then, I'll contact his wife.

I can safely say, without any fear of him contradicting me, that he'd be very appreciative and thankful for all the thoughts and good wishes sent his way today.

On my own behalf, Thanks to all of you. You all went a long ways towards reaffirming my sometimes shaky faith in humanity.

(post by thepixelpusher removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
All the best Redfella. See you on the boards again soon.

My kind regards,

bally

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Thank you Seagull! I will keep checking in for the latest updates.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Good luck and best wishes.

We expect to see him back in short order otherwise we will be pulling our own weekend at bernies scenes

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I hope everything went well. I myself had an aortic dissection and a pacemaker put in.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Can't say I've had the pleasure of a chat with the man but when it comes to bad health I know that one enough to remember no matter what we think of each other that we are all pretty much human and if I care enough to wish you the best then perhaps you will do the same for me and you never know, friendships could start breaking out..

Its a hope...

I hope the op went well and any of the real humans on here will wish you all the best...

Paul...

Hoping for a more peaceful, educated world...

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Good luck and best to you.

Make sure you take it easy after!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Praying the surgery went well and that the recovery goes smoothly. Hopefully Redneck will be back soon posting on ATS.
Best wishes and healing prayers.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Checking in. I had a friend who had a similar surgery so I know how dangerous it is. The key to success is a good surgeon.
I hope you are in Birmingham. I bet you are in cardiac ICU or their post-surgical unit sleeping like a baby.

You were in my morning prayers.

Be best.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Any further update?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hope the surgery was a success, best wishes for you.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Quick Update.

Though not much of one. Something along the lines of no news is good news. Or so I most devotedly hope!

He's probably still coming out of sedation. I'm hoping to hear from him either tomorrow afternoon, or more likely, on Sunday sometime. If I've not heard anything by then, I'll contact his wife.

I can safely say, without any fear of him contradicting me, that he'd be very appreciative and thankful for all the thoughts and good wishes sent his way today.

On my own behalf, Thanks to all of you. You all went a long ways towards reaffirming my sometimes shaky faith in humanity.

Thank you SG for the update

A big hug for Redneck, and you for keeping everyone informed and letting him know how much we care about him and wish a speedy recovery

Hope to be reading more of his work real soon

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I wasn't here for this announcement - but I wish him only the very best

With a speedy recovery - and back to cantankerous as soon as possible

(post by FAAAKYOOOOOOO removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thoughts and prayers sent.
Best of luck with the surgery.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join