It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TheRedneck needs some love...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

know that many of you disagree with him on a regular basis, but this is much more important than any mere political disagreements you may have with him could, or should, ever be.

Yeah, disagreeing with the Redneck is almost an international pasttime.

This is a true-blood man that sees joy in ordinary things. Much peace, friend.

For no particular reason,

edit on 6/9/18 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Nothing wrong with some "real" bad food. Not all fat is bad, etc.

I'm sure someone will bring him "the good stuff", maybe even a beer or two. Im a scotch man myself, I'd be happy to send him a bottle when he gets out. You know, to help him get back on his feet.

Fourth day after my surgery, a friend snuck in a grande mocha Frappuccino for me.

Decaf, so it wouldn’t trip the EKG.

Better than Heaven!

I'd have preferred a nice 12 year scotch and a cigar. Probably healthier than coffee. But whatever works.

ETA: oh, and a nice handful of that cute nurses ass. Those three would have got me out the door the next day.
edit on 6-9-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Sending you my love and keeping you in my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Long live TheProfessor.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Best wishes, may the surgeons hand be guided by God. He seems to be pretty strong willed, he will do well with recovery if he can refrain from being stir crazy and over doing it.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Stay strong Red and we all wish you well and a quick recovery !

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think one thing that would help him recover is to avoid ats and all the political crap. I know that gets me all worked up.

He should spend the first 2 weeks out of surgery watching YouTube videos of French Bulldogs or something.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Wishing you well and a quick recovery, prayers and all that Jazz...Hope to see you back real soon.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Blessings and a speedy recovery

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

May the Warm Winds of Heaven
Blow softly upon your house.
May the Great Spirit
Bless all who enter there.
May your Mocassins
Make happy tracks
in many snows,
and may the Rainbow
Always touch your shoulder.

Go to sleep and come back to us stronger, my friend.

link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

And into the ER, if not the morgue, the day after!

But what a way to go!

(I waited until I was home before I hit the scotch; single malt, and I seldom share)

link   
Take it easy there Red. And, no political sparring for at least a month after surgery. Not good for the heart to get that blood pressure up. And, beware of those nurses....they can have the same effect.

We all hope to see you back when you are ready. After all, there will still be controversy here, regardless of how much time you take to recover.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I know he hates my guts but Good luck, blessings and good vibes from the Land of Enchantment.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

It still would have been worth the handful...unless your saying the scotch and cigar are the bad things?

ETA, seldom share, you sound like a real munson. I'd always share, especially if we were bowling 30 frames.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I think one thing that would help him recover is to avoid ats and all the political crap. I know that gets me all worked up.

He should spend the first 2 weeks out of surgery watching YouTube videos of French Bulldogs or something.

The high star count on this proves one thing, everyone loves frenchies.....err...I mean The Redneck.

Its probably both.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hang in there, Mr. RedNeck! They'll (the Doctors) will have you up and walking in no time at all. Heart surgery these days is routine, even transplants. (I know, major heart surgery Dec. 2015)!

However, if they want to replace your knee, too, just say no.

You'll be fine...

Prayers...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thanks everyone.

Seagull is correct... quad or quint bypass surgery tomorrow at 7:30 AM. Supposedly, I will not remember tomorrow at all. I have 5 blockages, the worst one at 95%.

I'll likely be offline for a little while, but as soon as I am able, I have my laptop with me. In the meantime, I cannot express how much the well-wishes and prayers mean to me and mine. I'll admit, the idea of a doctor with a circle saw and sharp tools making my insides into outsides is a bit disconcerting,

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Thanks everyone.

Seagull is correct... quad or quint bypass surgery tomorrow at 7:30 AM. Supposedly, I will not remember tomorrow at all. I have 5 blockages, the worst one at 95%.

I'll likely be offline for a little while, but as soon as I am able, I have my laptop with me. In the meantime, I cannot express how much the well-wishes and prayers mean to me and mine. I'll admit, the idea of a doctor with a circle saw and sharp tools making my insides into outsides is a bit disconcerting,

TheRedneck

We'll see you soon, it's not the same here without a good voice of reason.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Sending you positive healing energy ... And prayers to you and your family and friends .... By the way ...I had open heart surgery when I was 9 years old and it was still considered experimental then ! ..... Medicine has come a long way !!! I have a good felling you will Be ok !!! ....we are all here with you ... And see you when you get back !
edit on 6-9-2018 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Prayers and healing thoughts for a full and speedy recovery!!!!!

Listen to the doctors and nurses....and wishing you lots of Mountain Dew...soon!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join