It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferian UN agenda Conspiracist paranoia or real?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

fionabarnett.org...

This womans website contains some interviews where she alleges she through her family blood lines was groomed to be apart of it. She goes into some details to explain it.

- losing individuality ( all one)
- fascism (do as you told or face the dire consequences like Nazi germany)
- Ceremonial/Ritualistic practices become an acceptable social norm (participate in strange sexual orgies, and blood sacrificies)
- Media is fully controlled like 1984
- Cannablism like Soylent green
- Fully integrated linking of Cern (portal to demons) linked to Internet and AI

- etc etc

In short it represents
fascism

One problem that jumps out right away is that she claims to have been raped during Bohemian Grove. They station hundreds and hundreds of men to secure the borders of the Grove and patrol inside all week. Not at any time does the BG allow any female to enter the grounds, not even the wives/sisters/mothers/daughters/cousins/closest friends/mistresses/prostitutes of the elitest elite.

I also find it odd that she constantly refers to sex trafficking as a visible acute act like, "I caught on tape both when my father raped her then later that night when my brother and father sex trafficked her." And she speaks of sex trafficking as an event she witnessed or watched in secret so many times. I find it difficult to believe anyone so involved with both the inside and the attack waged on it would be so awkward and hard to understand because of misusing terms or mistaking their definitions.

I know this same thing happens every single day in every country but there are key things that make me more willing to believe a sociopath or delusional person withsome mental instability is weaving a fictional account based on the volume of legit stories others have come forth with than this being a legit story itself.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
One problem that jumps out right away is that she claims to have been raped during Bohemian Grove. They station hundreds and hundreds of men to secure the borders of the Grove and patrol inside all week. Not at any time does the BG allow any female to enter the grounds, not even the wives/sisters/mothers/daughters/cousins/closest friends/mistresses/prostitutes of the elitest elite.

That is untrue according to wiki..................All members are men, but they are allowed to bring guests.

Bohemian Club members can schedule private day-use events at the Grove any time it is not being used for Club-wide purposes, and they are allowed at these times to bring spouses, family, and friends, although female and minor guests must be off the property by 9 or 10 p.m. (21:00 or 22:00 local time).
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 1-9-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

You forgot the One World Religion as set by the World Council of Churches. And yes true. Also the Clinate Change Sustainable Development is part of that. Population control and control of resources it's very totalitarian.
edit on 1-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I wanted to create a separate thread, but I still need to post 18 more times (after this one) in order to start threads. I'll give you a brief run down, or at least my understanding of it all. I don't know how politically correct or incorrect this site is (despite having lurked in the shadows on here for about 5-6 years) in regard to specifying unpopular opinions about a certain group of people, so I'm just going to refer to them as "Juice". Let's begin.

*MAJOR RED PILL AHEAD*

Who controls most major media outlets? Juice.
Who controls the central banks? Juice.
Who controls Hollywood? Juice.
Who controls many of the major companies in Big Tech (Facebook, Google/YouTube, etc.)? Juice.

Do research on the Rothschilds and their history/beginnings in Europe. They established central banks in each of the most powerful European countries. Through this system, and the fact that they got the population to play their game, they were able to grow in power, influence, and ultimately a lot of control.

World War I was started by them in order to weaken/destabilize Europe and its nations. Prior to the outbreak of WWI they had taken their system and successfully implemented it in the U.S. via the creation of the Federal Reserve. They did all of this, because Europe proved too difficult to control, given that there are a handful of different nations with their own interests and agendas. The United States on the other hand was a young nation with a ton of potential, and it helped that the U.S. is not surrounded by any potential threats. The U.S. has the Pacific on the west, the Atlantic on the east, and only Canada to the north (no threat), Mexico to the south (no threat). So the U.S. appears as a perfect, stable place to shift the base of operations. Once the Federal Reserve was created, and the U.S. was within their control as a result, they proceeded to light the powder keg in Europe. The Central Powers had pretty much won the war, and Britain was reciprocating peace talks in order to officially end the war. The powers that be did not like this, and simultaneously saw an opportunity that would benefit them. So they approached the British with an offer: if you continue fighting this war we will get the U.S. involved in order to secure your victory, and in return you will give us Palestine (which formerly belonged to the Ottoman Empire/Turks).
Now, read into the Balfour Declaration.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

So the Allies ended up winning the war, and everything went as planned. The Zionist Juice now had Palestine (and went on to create the false state of Israel a few decades later in 1948).

Ever since then the U.S. has been operating as a puppet of sorts for the powers that be: globalists/Zionists/Juice. Many of the major events the United States and/or United Nations have been involved in were for the purpose of bringing into fruition the globalist agenda. One example is the Kalergi Plan, which is basically their plan to eliminate Caucasians/the white race. Well, why would they want to do this? Because the Caucasian race is the biggest threat to the Zionist Juice, and they know this.

What do you see/hear all the time nowadays?
"Being white is bad".
"White shaming".
"Whites are inherently racist".
"Reverse racism is not possible".
"Whites need to embrace diversity and multiculturalism"

Obviously we know this BS, so why do the powers that be want the general public to have this perception?
edit on 1-9-2018 by SphinxSage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Alister crowely Scarlet Women are all Germanic.

(post by SphinxSage removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

What kind of dreams did you have last night, Athlon? Satan might have been lurking there!

Yes I had a dream of being in a palace vista. For some reason my back ached and one of the demons turned into beautiful woman and said she would rub my back.
I said ok and then relaxed watching the country side with people suffering in toil and torture.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
They kept the name Israel, even when their King Herod slaughtered babies to keep the Messiah from being born. The whites of the TRUE house of Israel rejoiced at the coming of the Messiah!

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SphinxSage

pygmies are the coolest on the world list.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Also, please watch "The Greatest Story Never Told". It will provide an IMMENSE amount of detail regarding the TRUTH! It will change your life.

We have all been lied to by the powers that be.

"History is written by the victors".

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I agree!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

you had me with "participate in strange sexual orgies".

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhrimanAnd LOL, a global army??? Against what???

Against Jesus when He returns for good.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I think we should refrain from speculation, regarding the things we read and hear about.

We should not let what we consider truth go beyond our immediate experience IMO.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Perhaps all these ideas about good and (or vs) evil is outdated and delusional thinking.

What makes a being entirely good, or evil?

What is good, or evil?

Perhaps there is only - what is. Neither good nor evil. Existence exists, and it is what it is. All things occur due to causes and conditions.

However I believe there is ignorance and stupidity and different degrees of that. Maybe we can say that is ‘evil’.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I don't necessarily know about a specific set of luciferian laws persay; however, Lucis Trust who headquarters inside the United Nations headquarters is actively trying to effect global policy and religious influence. They seek a world government. They are founded on luciferian beliefs though I'm not sure they for into any specific sect or version of Satanism. They do have several spiritual followers within the UN, and they played a big role in the creation of Goodwill Ambassadors. Goodwill Ambassadors of course are mostly celebrities and people of esteem who are tasked with spreading the ideals of the UN.

They believe in the consolidation of all religions with a soon to come religious figure who will correct all religious beliefs.

They have a bunch of peculiar beliefs dealing with triangle and other odd things.

You can still access all of the information I'm sharing oin their website. It is no longer anywhere near as easy to find all the information as it once was, but it is there. All this from the horses mouth.

I'm on my phone and not in a position to provide links, but I implore you to search for all this information yourself on their website. I will try to provide links at a later time.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Vatican origins..

Have you ever heard of Father Malachi Martin?

‘the smoke of Satan which has entered the Sanctuary’. . . an oblique reference to an enthronement ceremony by Satanists in the Vatican. Besides, the incidence of Satanic pedophilia—rites and practices— was already documented among certain bishops and priests as widely dispersed as Turin, in Italy, and South Carolina, in the United States. The cultic acts of Satanic pedophilia are considered by professionals to be the culmination of the Fallen Archangel’s rites."

Fr. Malachi Martin affirmed: Satanism has been practiced in the Vatican

Also more supporting evidence:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
With all the wars going on across the world and conflicts, and extremists wanting to convert everyone to Islam or kill him, how will we ever have a global army/government.... unless an out if world attacked all of human kind then i cant evee seen it opem

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

even if it is remotely true, there is no way that we will unite under one banner at the moment , because everyone is so materialistic and egocentric that they dont care about anyone else apart from theirselves and their immediate family and some friends!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

even if it is remotely true, there is no way that we will unite under one banner at the moment , because everyone is so materialistic and egocentric that they dont care about anyone else apart from theirselves and their immediate family and some friends!

So true the snakes in the pit will fight amongst each other. They lower level Satanists despise the higher level and the thirteen families are all mistrusting each other. Chaos out of order is there dicta.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join