It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 7:05:40 PM
>>2772799
Patriot -
A little perspective…
Patriots are dying to defend this great country and the FREEDOM she provides.
Children are being kidnapped, tortured, raped, and sacrificed in the name of PURE EVIL.
Stay the course.
We are FIGHTING a deeply entrenched enemy.
Think LISA BARSOOMIAN (Smile).
2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS.
Q

qmap.pub...

WHY does Q (Smile) when he mentions LISA BARSOOMIAN after mentioning FIGHTING a deeply entrenched enemy?

Private joke?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: Arouet

Ever notice how fast he post? Almost like the info is being fed to him......

I just thought they were ATS Ad's and skipped over them, the amount of posts........ Use an editor and consolidate your posts!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

No more "who is P?" stuff anymore!

I pretty much knew it, but things were always being interrupted by P=Pope anon.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

maybe "smile for the camera*

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Or pre written. "As the dutiful reader will see".... *Rolls eyes*.
edit on 28-8-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet

The main problem with any propaganda is the way that people interpret it and run with that interpretation.

The desire to feel safe outstrips the desire to actually be secure in what is possible to secure, and the desire to be protected from cognitive and ethical dissonance overpowers the desire (which is often scant anyway), to be free and responsible for one's own destiny.

This would be as simple as shooting fish in a barrel but that so many people have fallen for this simple trick - used by carnival "mind readers" for centuries. I highly recommend Steve Martin's greatest film performance in Leap of Faith, co-starring fellow Texan Meat Loaf, as a primer for Q psychology.

Loved that movie.
One of Steve Martin's best.

link   
a reply to: pavil

You have a link to a good one?

link   

He definitely seems genuine. He was an itel contractor a la Fusion GPS. He pissed some people off and got pinched over Hockey videos.

Too much "wait for the book" crap, though.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

edit on 28-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 7:05:40 PM
>>2772799
Patriot -
A little perspective…
Patriots are dying to defend this great country and the FREEDOM she provides.
Children are being kidnapped, tortured, raped, and sacrificed in the name of PURE EVIL.
Stay the course.
We are FIGHTING a deeply entrenched enemy.
Think LISA BARSOOMIAN (Smile).
2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS.
Q

qmap.pub...

WHY does Q (Smile) when he mentions LISA BARSOOMIAN after mentioning FIGHTING a deeply entrenched enemy?

Private joke?

Does it follow the: "If Mueller is dirty RR" is dirty theme by RR extension?

We know for a demonstrable fact that Q team reads every Q post and everyone else does for that matter. That would suggest that posts within Q drops do in fact send messages, is the smile meant not for us but those she super secret double crossed?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

maybe "smile for the camera*

Maybe.
Perhaps we have something on film of her to make RR flip.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
for later viewing because it's really jumping right now.
It's anti Q but still interesting

Former Lt.Col Roy Potter of the YouTube channel RoyPotterQA joins me to discuss his career & his ring side seat for one of the most interesting episodes in internet history.... Q!

Roy Potter is a former US Army LTC of 28 years. He served in various Military Police and Military Intelligence positions around the globe. He was also a municipal police officer for about 3 years. He brings his unique experience, training, education, and spiritual insights to bear in analyzing important issues and trends in the U.S. and the world.

edit on 28-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I have wondered how many/who are following TH3WH17ERABB17 Masterpiece? POTUS, Q, Patriots, Lurkers, Shills, and Clowns. After above post BG site was "suspended" coincidence? That's for you to decide...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

470th Military Intelligence Brigade
1 hr ·
#USArmy Criminal Investigation Command (CID) launched a new digital Crime Tips system that is now accessible via the web or through a smartphone app.
You now have the ability to use your computer, smartphone, or any internet connected device to anonymously submit crime tips or report suspicious activity to CID. Tips can be submitted via the web at www.cid.army.mil. You can download the app at www.p3tips.com... #ArmyStrong #USACID #MilitaryPolice #OPMG #USArmy

www.facebook.com...

Great find Sab, I assume you posted this for the folks who know Q is a fraud to call the number and report him, right? See something say something. Save the country, report Q as a fraud, larp, terrorist, failed predictor of war time events and an general sneak.

On the serious side, Splint said Jentaskforce's mistake was going to the FBI on her matter instead of ICE. I hope this provides a solid avenue for some who truly need help from our colleaQues to do so safely and successfully.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Dang!

This is unconscionable if true.

qmap.pub...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Let's now turn to a recent "prediction" by Q. Keep in mind that as of the moment I write this, Q has "dropped" an average of 224 messages per month, or roughly 8 per day, many of which contain explicit or implicit predictions about future events. Like a carnie mind-reader, Q puts these "predictions" in the form of questions, allowing the reader to supply the answers

Q tells us that "future proves past," thus any occurrence that fits the parameters of the predictions can be said to "fulfill" them and so be a "proof" that Q has inside knowledge of events. It's the same thing as a carnie saying, "My spirit guide tells me that someone lost a close relative in the past few months." The woman leaping out of her chair yelling, "That's me!" becomes the "mark".

Most of the predictions, unlike the one I previously reviewed, do not contain specific dates and times, nor even specific details. This is akin to me saying that on some day in the near future, the Sun will rise, and when it does I claim that it is proof of my paranormal ability to "see" future events.

The way I word predictions can lead the observer to infuse meaning into supposed fulfillment, which is a common technique used by Q.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You have a link to a good one?

I've used google docs and just plain ole Notepad, nothing fancy. You should talk to those who do more massive length posts. I try not to write too many long posts as I get mad when I lose the posts for some reason and I haven't saved it. You'd think I'd use those tools more.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

He will be silenced ala Alex Jones in the coming months.

edit on 28-8-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

It's copying & pasting and I'll gladly point out that this is happening on the day that Q is breaking his own record for # of posts in a day.

.....But that's just a coincidence. 😉

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

...Q is occasionally wrong....

So, you're almost back on the fence about Q. That's quite honest of you. Thanks for sharing your insecurity with the rest of the thread. It helps tremendously.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join