It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Searching the Anons ID's from post 1967 comes back with

www.elo7.com.br...

(Product: PULSEIRA LUCIFERIANA - 666 bracelet +some other known symbols in right nav)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f71ada No.2773384
Aug 28 2018 18:18:29 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 9fae1c No.2773150
Aug 28 2018 18:10:24 (EST)
>>2773040
Q SO WHATS UP WITH ASSANGE ???

>>2773150
Do you remember that our enemies are also monitoring this board?
See above, reflect, use logic.
Q
edit on 28-8-2018 by vauxrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Was going to post earlier, but wanted to wait to prove myself correct...YEP, I was right.

There is a pattern noticed with this special person. It gets to a point where they have everyone pissed off only to beg forgiveness apologizing creating that dramatic moment of awww poor thing we forgive you buddy. This derails the thread also meant to suck up pages of their crap.

Then it's right back again with their same ole crap. Rinse & repeat with different username. It's horrible the good people here get used like this.

link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Interesting document sent to Ted Kennedy in 1989 concerning the CIA prepared by the FBI. Since Ted's death came up.

It is a long, dense read, those of a certain age might not get much out of it. It concerns a gang of five, who were tasked with creating a funding system for the CIA that avoided congressional over site. Lansdale, Colby, Bush Armatige and Ferrera.

What is interesting about this is the point made that if they were ever caught a 1949 law exempting the CIA from disclosing anything protected them.

But since he is on the death block, let us look at what the whole "half mast" thing is going to look like when Papa Bush finally leaves earth, dragging his blood line with him, for is destiny.

"The master plan called for the CIA to enter the drug smuggling business in a total and complete fashion". "Bush would be the secret head of the ONA (oversees national airline) and handle all the shipping of the drugs under forged waybills." "Bush was to handle the heroin from china."

Colby, interesting quote about him: "before the operation began.... Colby started his elimination of dissidents.... before he was finished, 20000 suspects were executed and 2500 US citizens vanished." Colby set up distribution dealers etc.

Later the rising star Bush took over the CIA, then, made a deal with Iran to release the hostages after Regan was elected and then in a weird quirk of fate a family friend shot Regan which gave us decades of Bush/Clinton.

EAGLE II

Eagle II is the document.

5th column, it's not a column but another building. Piece those few quotes together and reconcile with Mockingbird Media, North Korea, etc.

Thank you!

I have been pointing out Daddy Bush was a huge criminal and his family friend attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan. If that isn't a strange fact to go with he was at JFK's assassination in Dallas and appears to me to be happily smiling in a Time/Life photograph leaning against the Book Depository all alone. He was head of the S. America office of the CIA at that time.

JOM,

The world's biggest drug dealer becomes the President Of the United States = not a damn thing to see here. Look at the cascade of hell, drug addiction hell, war on drugs prison hell, cartel hell, and that's just the drug part. Oh and he'll get a hero's burial because conspiracy theories are for idiots - OH WAIT, he helped invent the "Conspiracy theory" label and the 60 page manual to deal with it still in use today. Oh, and btw, his son.......

Per today's Q drops. Seems strange the Iran money transfer went outside of this basic Roth's trust system set up. Did the Roth's not want to play ball in WWWIII scenario?

link   
a reply to: CADpro

6 user names at least and when they're really posting they forget about the others.
edit on 28-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

Same MO on the accounts

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I have a list of usernames going...maybe PM would be better to discuss these things?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Madly trying to get all 30 posts in to the spreadsheet but, since you mentioned Q&A on 8, I thought I'd share this:

Q Post #1946 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub - Guccifer/Florida DECODE using "q" gives:

.p8eocps2trwetoscmcreDENH

I see:
PEOC (mentioned in earlier post re BHO)
PS2 (mentioned in earlier posts re comms)

edit on 28-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

originally posted by: Arouet

originally posted by: Arouet
The main problem with any propaganda is the way that people interpret it and run with that interpretation.

The desire to feel safe outstrips the desire to actually be secure in what is possible to secure, and the desire to be protected from cognitive and ethical dissonance overpowers the desire (which is often scant anyway), to be free and responsible for one's own destiny.

This would be as simple as shooting fish in a barrel but that so many people have fallen for this simple trick - used by carnival "mind readers" for centuries. I highly recommend Steve Martin's greatest film performance in Leap of Faith, co-starring fellow Texan Meat Loaf, as a primer for Q psychology.

For the record talking and responding to yourself is a sign that one should seek professional help.

It's perfectly normal...I do it all the time.

Ummmmmmm

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
At least we're not talking about UFO's for god sake

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You have a busy night tonight.....

Why does Q sometimes almost double post every once in a while?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vauxrock

Is your link safe? It's properties read as:

https: //www.elo7.com.br/pulseira-luciferiana/dp/9FAE1C

edit on 28-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

It's a satanic jewelry store site

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Q#1970

You didn't think military planes were falling out of the skies all within a short period of time just by chance did you?
Outside of the standard deviation?
Q

NSA catches everything going in and out of the US pipes. Long standing fact and I'm guessing they are REALLY good at it. So it begs the question: They C_A et all did not like this - snowjob, so what the hell was she thinking to let in outside access instead of, oh, sending it carrier pigeon? FBIanon says reckless and arrogant, but hell she wasn't in charge of all, she's a stooge. Mystifying frankly.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Do you mean why does Q reply to his own posts?

Usually because he is reinforcing or building upon the post being replied to.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Madly trying to get all 30 posts in to the spreadsheet but, since you mentioned Q&A on 8, I thought I'd share this:

Q Post #1946 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub - Guccifer/Florida DECODE using "q" gives:

.p8eocps2trwetoscmcreDENH

I see:
PEOC (mentioned in earlier post re BHO)
PS2 (mentioned in earlier posts re comms)

p8 eo cps 2trwetoscmcreDENH

p8 = Page 8
eo = Executive Order
cps = Child Protective Services

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Glad I didn't follow the link then.

The lengths some people go to to get one's IP address! haha.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Thanks TAT, better dig into that when tings quieten down.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Like 1951 and 1952.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join