It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

the big black dude?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

Boom big fail for Q

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

What I read is that his picture is on the web page as just an example of ANY Secret Service agent. Not him, exactly.

But don't take my fragmented memory of that as anything of substance. It was super late when I read it, and I was suuuuper "tired".

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
--An anti-Q article that actually proves it self wrong--

"It is highly unlikely that Lebron and his spouse were simply able to casually stumble into this meeting while on a White House tour, for instance. Those familiar with how this Oval Office operates say that typically the only way that an Oval photo op between President Trump and strangers would even happen is if a senior official vouched for the guests and waved them in."

www.medicalhealthnews.net...

edit on 28-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Q is really posting up a storm today.

Now to the beginning of Q's foray into the realm of secret societies. For background, the reader will want to brush up on the Skull & Bones society at Yale Univeristy, and note particularly the number 322 in the group's emblem. We will also rely heavily on analysis by SerialBrain2, widely accepted as a leading decoder of Q Drops (Reddit is censored in Indonesia, and may be elsewhere??.

Skull & Bones is an actual secret society that has existed since 183x at Yale. A significant number of political and business leaders are/were members of this society. These are facts and are not disputed by anyone, including the members.

With all the qualifiers and disclaimers out of the way, let's take a look at the Trump Scotland Incident and the Q/SerialBrain2 interpretation of it.

Skull & Bones is an actual secret society that has existed since 1832, at Yale. A significant number of political and business leaders are/were members of this society. These are facts and are not disputed by anyone, including the members. What effect they have had on American history is a matter of volumes of research and speculation. We will not concern ourselves with that in this article.

With all the qualifiers and disclaimers out of the way, let's take a look at the Trump Scotland Incident and the Q/SerialBrain2 interpretation of it.

On 13 July 2018, a 55-year-old man with reported connections to Greenpeace used a paraglider to fly over Trump's Turnberry resort in Scotland while Trump was there. During the glide, the man unfurled a banner that read, "Trump well below par #resist." The man was later arrested without further incident.

www.nytimes.com...

Two days later, Secret Service agent Nole E. Remagen died of a stroke while on Trump's security detail in Scotland. This trip culminated in the Trump-Putin summit in Helsinki, Finland.

These are the facts, now for the interpretation

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could be- we have now seen LA in several decodes

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 6:38:38 PM
Anonymous
28 Aug 2018 - 6:36:56 PM
>>2772350

Q,

Relevant yes to the HRC server sweep stakes give away?

www.google.com...📁

qmap.pub...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 6:38:38 PM
>>2772439
>>2772476
www.foxnews.com...📁
Mortified?
What is the purpose of a BRIDGE?
Q

qmap.pub...

link   
Thomas Paine is on.

He doesn't look at all like I had envisioned.

link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I was hearing some lyrics from Toad the wet sprocket earlier but that was probably just due to the storm in Hawaii.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

As noted in my previous post above...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...the number 23 plays heavily into Q Lore, showing up in mid-June in a Q Drop where "-23" was enigmatically inserted in the header of the post. This number was the center of much speculation among the acolytes and watching any number of YouTube videos around mid-June will bring up discussion about 23.

Later, at the Helsinki summit, Q/SB2 noted the famous chess move called "American Beauty," in which an American master beat a Russian master after sacrificing his queen (Hillary Clinton lol) in the 23rd move. It should also be noted that 23 is the reverse of 32, the first two numbers in the Skull & Bones logo.

en.wikipedia.org...#/media/File:Bones_logo.jpg

Note further that none of the Skull & Bones material showed up, with all the 23s, until just the past couple of weeks. Q did not mention Skull & Bones until after the acolytes broached the subject.

Nor has anyone I've found noted that in gematria, the number 23=W, the common nickname of George W. Bush, 43rd president of the US and a notorious Bonesman. I take sole credit for this one.

edit on 8/28/18 by Arouet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
They are horrified because not only do Qs predictions come true, and not only is he supported by the President of the U.S., but the things that do come true are magnificent for the future of humankind.

After Trump's ominous week last week with Manafort and Cohen, and his CFO and his doormen all teaming up on him, in the end it was all a nothing burger.

NBC poll after all that # shows Trump's approval rating completely unchanged. NBC for Christ's sake!

Ain't a single poster from Media Matters gonna change that. Mount up! Best POTUS ever.

I'd change my loyalty from Rhino to Elephant but that's all bull# anyway. I'll remain a Dem and honor my President.
edit on 28-8-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a NXIVM victim you didn't here about,

DELIVER US FROM EVIL Catherine Oxenberg Reveals How She Lost Her Daughter to the Sex Cult NXIVM

www.thedailybeast.com...
edit on 28-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Mystery as woman in T-shirt and possibly shackles appears on Texas homeowner's doorstep

www.foxnews.com... ebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I thought this was pretty relevant as well,

The Prophecy of St Malachy is a prophecy which predicts the end of the Catholic Church. Per said prophecy, the current pope would be the last. I never really believed in this prophecy but the church sex abuse scandle for me thinking. Could the church hiding the truth cause the church to fall???

link   

originally posted by: Arouet

...the number 23 plays heavily into Q Lore, showing up in mid-June in a Q Drop where "-23" was enigmatically inserted in the header of the post. This number was the center of much speculation among the acolytes and watching any number of YouTube videos around mid-June will bring up discussion about 23.

Later, at the Helsinki summit, Q/SB2 noted the famous chess move called "American Beauty," in which an American master beat a Russian master after sacrificing his queen (Hillary Clinton lol) in the 23rd move. It should also be noted that 23 is the reverse of 32, the first two numbers in the Skull & Bones logo.

Note further that none of the Skull & Bones material showed up, with all the 23s, until just the past couple of weeks. Q did not mention Skull & Bones until after the acolytes broached the subject.

Nor has anyone I've found noted that in gematria, the number 23=W, the common nickname of George W. Bush, 43rd president of the US and a notorious Bonesman. I take sole credit for this one.

A link is made by Q/SB2 based solely on ages between the Greenpeace activist (55 years old) and Jeffrey Boyd (also 55 years old), a man from Oklahoma, USA, who was arrested in Pennsylvania 1 August 2018, for threatening to kill Trump and family.

Of course, Pennsylvania is abbreviated PA, which is 16+1=17, and 17 is Q. It would seem to me, following the rules here, that Q was responsible for Boyd's actions and signed it with its gematria.

Q/SB2 labelled Boyd an MK Ultra victim without any evidence that I can find.

In an earlier post, Q/SB2 claim to have uncovered something called the "5D Network." D, of course, is the 4th letter of the alphabet, so it can be read 54 Network, with 54 being the mirror of 45, and Trump is the 45th president of the US, thus the 5Ds oppose Trump (mirror). I leave it to the reader to take this as one will.

link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

3:30 AM and then she disappeared? odd

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

A link is made by Q/SB2 based solely on ages between the Greenpeace activist (55 years old) and Jeffrey Boyd (also 55 years old), a man from Oklahoma, USA, who was arrested in Pennsylvania 1 August 2018, for threatening to kill Trump and family.

Of course, Pennsylvania is abbreviated PA, which is 16+1=17, and 17 is Q. It would seem to me, following the rules here, that Q was responsible for Boyd's actions and signed it with its gematria.

Q/SB2 labelled Boyd an MK Ultra victim without any evidence that I can find.

In an earlier post, Q/SB2 claim to have uncovered something called the "5D Network." D, of course, is the 4th letter of the alphabet, so it can be read 54 Network, with 54 being the mirror of 45, and Trump is the 45th president of the US, thus the 5Ds oppose Trump (mirror). I leave it to the reader to take this as one will.

Boyd was arrested with a .45 caliber handgun (4+5=9) and 2 rounds (1+1), thus this incident becomes an indicator towards something having to do with 9/11 being a false flag operation. Again, the reader will do with this as one pleases.

Please note that I am reporting, not speculating - at least on my part. What I am relating here is the "decoding" done by Q/SB2.

At this point in SB2's post, it goes into several torturous paragraphs where comments made by Trump are added, subtracted, ignored and re-arranged following some unspecified rules of "English Ordinal Gematria," to show how Trump is confirming he is in cahoots with Q through 2 minutes of seeming gibberish during a speech (shadow language).

Then back to the para-glider in Scotland...remember him?

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Then back to the para-glider in Scotland...remember him?

www.nytimes.com...

Through the use of gematria, SB2 derives the number 322 from the para-glider's banner, "Trump well below par #resist." This is, according the SB2, a reference - even signature - of Skull & Bones on the demonstration.

Furthermore, the death of the Secret Service agent is seen as a calling card, much like the horse head in The Godfather movie. It should be noted that no proof of this is given, nor is there any speculation on Q/SB2's part how this was achieved.

Assuming that Trump's rambling remarks were coded communications, SB2 tells us that 322 can also be noted as 32, and that mirrored is 23, which ties back to chess games and summits. If you add 23+32, you get 55, which were the ages of both the para-glider and Jeffrey Boyd. So at this point, SB2 tells us, we are to assume a "war" between Q/Trump and the Skull & Bones society.

SB2 goes on to tell us that Hitler was a Skull & Bones product to create both a war to funnel money into their pockets, and a means to take over the world. In other words, Bonesmen started, benefitted from and ultimately won World War Two, thus initiating the Cold War.

The proof for this claim is a fair amount of fidgeting with numbers and letters, and an economist named Anthony Sutton.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Time for everyone to pay very close attention to what CB2 is posting because this guy ☝️ working so hard to discredit.

Thanks for the heads up Arouet!

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join