It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet

Q suggests that McCain committed suicide and makes several references that seem to indicate that this was known to Q at least a month prior, and that the exact date and time when it would occur.

Here are some details to keep in mind:

John McCain was pronounced dead at 16:28 on 25 August 2018;

According to the rules of gematria used by Q/SB2, 18 can mirror as 81, McCain's age at death;
26 August is National Dog Day and is presented as a tie-in with "every dog has its day";

McCain was notorious for jumping sides on key votes;

The confirmation vote for Brett Kavanaugh for Supreme Court comes next month and there was speculation in Washington, DC that McCain would block the confirmation;

Q referred to McCain as No Name because it is widely believed by veterans that McCain was a traitor while a POW in Vietnam;

Ted Kennedy and John McCain died precisely 9 years apart of the same brain cancer;

McCain never showed signs of hair or weight loss from chemo or radiation treatment, nor any sign of serious illness;
The Rommel Option is the term for the choice Field Marshall Rommel was given for his role in an assassination attempt on Adolf Hitler - trial and hanging or suicide.

So? Did McCain have a natural death, and if not, was it planned at least one month ago, and possibly one year ago? And was Q aware of the details and perhaps involved?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The last two anons look like Black Hat info searchers

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Funny why?

It's your name really. Just gives me the giggles.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

No Problem

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Funny why? It is a Q thread.

A Q thread with appropriate Q criticisms, Qfailures and pointing at the delusional nature of the Q followers...is not what they want to hear.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

Ah, a wannabe Spock that likes to mock in a blue [smock].

#MAGA

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
~ Part 2 ~

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a871a8 No.2758106 📁 Aug 27 2018 18:10:22 (EST) saraacarter.com...📁 >>BIG PUZZLE PIECE Who is systematically arranging the leaks to select individuals? Why is this important [to drop] prior to BO testimony? Q

By Tarot and by Numerology, we covered Monday and August in Part 1.

Monday = 2 = The High Priestess.
August = 8 = Justice.

2 + 8 = 10 = The Wheel of Fortune.

Let's back it up a little.

Monday (2)
August (8)

Now, we add Q's day of posting: 27

2 + 8 + 27

Let's reduce 27 numerologically.

2 + 7 = 9

9 = M.A., The Hermit.

We have 2 = The High Priestess.
7 = The Chariot.
9 = The Hermit.

We already know what The Priestess said from Part 1.

What does The Chariot say?

"Look to a parade of freedom in the streets in the near future but, not when you expect it." (ED - No idea what this means.)

[Keep in mind, I am tapping into Q's spirit here; and, don't ask me to explain how I am doing it. Tarot and Numerology are the tools or keys but, it's not an exact science.]

What does The Hermit say?

"I am your teacher in humble disguise - Q." (ED - Whaaaat? OMG! (I'm not making this up; it's just coming through me.)

Where are we?

We've done Monday, August 27 so far.

Next, 2018.

~ Part 3 ~ Forthcoming....

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Funny why? It is a Q thread.

A Q thread with appropriate Q criticisms, Qfailures and pointing at the delusional nature of the Q followers...is not what they want to hear.

I say willful ignorance and I get "serious terms and conditions" violation.

You say "delusional"

Let's see what happens.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

link   
The main problem with any propaganda is the way that people interpret it and run with that interpretation.

The desire to feel safe outstrips the desire to actually be secure in what is possible to secure, and the desire to be protected from cognitive and ethical dissonance overpowers the desire (which is often scant anyway), to be free and responsible for one's own destiny.

link   

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oh boy... it looks like Q just confirmed that P = Payseur.

Digging-wise, that's a BOOM!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

The main problem with any propaganda is the way that people interpret it and run with that interpretation.

The desire to feel safe outstrips the desire to actually be secure in what is possible to secure, and the desire to be protected from cognitive and ethical dissonance overpowers the desire (which is often scant anyway), to be free and responsible for one's own destiny.

This would be as simple as shooting fish in a barrel but that so many people have fallen for this simple trick - used by carnival "mind readers" for centuries. I highly recommend Steve Martin's greatest film performance in Leap of Faith, co-starring fellow Texan Meat Loaf, as a primer for Q psychology.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

Ever notice how fast he post? Almost like the info is being fed to him......

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

You now have the ability to use your computer, smartphone, or any internet connected device to anonymously submit crime tips or report suspicious activity to CID

Fixed it, as long as you use your computer, smartphone, or any internet connected device you are not anonymous . Especially if you are not tech savy.
edit on 45831America/ChicagoTue, 28 Aug 2018 18:45:04 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Anonymous
28 Aug 2018 - 7:09:10 PM
>>2773040

AMEN Q!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of us who have stayed the course for 20+ years, we have gone alone. We have stood firm in the defense of the truth, yet many of us have very few friends and couldn't do much in the real world. The penalties for speaking up for truth have been severe for decades, and I've lived life in the shadows. It wasn't worth speaking out until now.

THANK YOU Q!!!!!!!!!!
>>2773113
The World is NOW UNITED.
HISTORY BOOKS.
FAKE NEWS suppression creates a FALSE REALITY.
This movement is BIGGER than you can imagine.
SILENT MAJORITY NO MORE.
Q

qmap.pub...

Many longer then that, but we'll not quibble over a few years.

Q

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The Michael Moore aka Thomas Paine reveal seems genuine but nothing Earthshaking. He will have a book coming out I guess as well.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Keep in mind that my Q source is qanon.pub, the widely accepted resource for Q-vians, and that Q is allowed to speak for itself. I have not edited or amended the Drops in any way on the screenshots, and only noted a grammatical error on the copied text.

Also please note that the Qanon.pub and SerialBrain2 sites attempted to extract potentially identifying information from my computer without the use of cookies (screen canvas information). If the reader is concerned, you are advised to use VPN or TOR to access these sites.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 7:36:26 PM
Anonymous
28 Aug 2018 - 7:32:37 PM
TREASON

thanks for selling all of our secrets to the highest bidder Hillary!
she should be locked up
>>2773710
You didn't think military planes were falling out of the skies all within a short period of time just by chance did you?
Outside of the standard deviation?
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 6:38:38 PM
>>2772439
>>2772476
www.foxnews.com...📁
Mortified?
What is the purpose of a BRIDGE?
Q

qmap.pub...

so she had someone sending information to china, and someone sending information to the NY times, she claims to have no real knowledge of this. In my family the "I dunno" was not a defense against anything tangible, but for Diane we all need to stop this conspiracy talk.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join