It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
"Btw, this idea of "watching" and enjoying" is pacifist talk. It's for losers who think that sitting around typing on their keyboards and "trusting the plan" replaces activism. "
Said the keyboard warrior

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Considering the scope, the amount of variables, the pushback and evasive menuvering done by those in "power," I'm actually completely comfortable admitting that I don't care if Q is occasionally wrong (by appearance).

There, I said it.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I also see GS - George Soros
Also Q is in the middle - a sign of intervention?

(post by Neil4No1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: Arouet

Personally, I never viewed these as actual predictions in so much as attention getting.

What better way to grab numerous Anon's attention than to spout imminent arrests of Clinton.

To my recollection, it was shortly after this that folks started really paying attention and Q came out saying specifically that Disinformation or Misinformation was necessary.

Just my logical & simple minded way of thought process

Logical and accurate. When you control both the prophesy and its interpretation, it is easy to control its fulfillment, as well.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
They are horrified because not only do Qs predictions come true, and not only is he supported by the President of the U.S., but the things that do come true are magnificent for the future of humankind.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 6:32:37 PM
Anonymous
28 Aug 2018 - 6:26:23 PM
>>2772193

I am isolated with my husband and thank God our dogs… to our family we can’t even mention the Presidents name, so we don’t but it hurts so much. We will stay strong! We try not to become bitter and angry. We are prepered to help and to answer when the time comes. I know they need us than more than ever. Especially my oldest because she studied so hard to get her job in your country in CV, I know for sure that she is not a liberal brainwashed person. My other baby is an autist and she askes me questions over the News coverage and why they all tell the same. Please Q, I must say this: you , the team and POTUS are so very loved by us. God bless you from the Netherlands !
>>2772236
You are not alone, Patriot.
You are part of history.
Never, in our history, has this been attempted.
GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR FAMILY.
Stay strong.
Stay the course.
WWG1WGA!
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet
The reader will recall that on 16 August 2018, three, four or was it nine planes were forced to make emergency landings in South America due to bomb threats.

duckduckgo.com... 2F16%2F4-planes-make-emergency-landings-in-south-america-over-bomb-threats-reports.html

duckduckgo.com... 2F16%2F4-planes-make-emergency-landings-in-south-america-over-bomb-threats-reports.html

sputniknews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Immediately, we have a problem in that there are three different versions of the story, with three different counts of the number of flights affected (3, 4, 9).

The same day (16 Aug), Q drops #1919. Q claims that it was four planes and the event happened within a week of it posting four "BOOM"s with the note [next week] (QDrop 1846, see below).

There was no mention of Russian media reporting nine, nor of Fox initially reporting four, but the next day dropping the count to three.

Furthermore, QDrop 1846 appears to be referencing the stolen Q-400 at Seattle's SeaTac airport and makes no mention of bomb threats, airplanes (other than a photo of the stolen craft) or South America. The post says something about "next week," which could possibly be interpreted as a reference, though it was six days prior, not seven or more. It was posted on Saturday, 11 August 2018, and Thursday, 16 August 2018, was technically "next week," though the word "boom" to me implies actual explosions and not threats.

Therefore, we conclude that this, too, is a Q FAIL at best, and a self-fulfilling prophesy (MIHOP)...

acronyms.thefreedictionary.com...

...at worst.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Q is really posting up a storm today.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

Think phonetically CADpro "Made me laugh"..."Made I laugh"... "Made Oi Laaarrfff"

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Considering the scope, the amount of variables, the pushback and evasive menuvering done by those in "power," I'm actually completely comfortable admitting that I don't care if Q is occasionally wrong (by appearance).

There, I said it.

Audibles for the odd balls.

For loving Xbox Live and Madden, they must be feigning ignorance much-like the 5th on the stand.

Under pressure like Bowie, time to put em on ice, ice baby.

#MAGA!

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I posted that but it got no attention last thread I think. I'm glad you posted it again.
edit on 28-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

link   
Monday, August 27, 2018, Q drop # 1933:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a871a8 No.2758106 📁 Aug 27 2018 18:10:22 (EST) saraacarter.com...📁 >>BIG PUZZLE PIECE Who is systematically arranging the leaks to select individuals? Why is this important [to drop] prior to BO testimony? Q

~ Part 1 ~

Monday = Moon Day
Moon Day = 2

2 + August

August = 8

2 + 8 = 10

Three card Tarot spread: 2, 8 and 10.

2 = Major Arcana (M.A.), The High Priestess.
8 = M.A. = Strength.
10 = M.A. = The Wheel of Fortune.

What does the High Priestess say?

"When the whistle blows, that which lay dormant beneath the surface shall be exposed to the Light of Day; the Moon Goddess is an incubator for "Truth", no madre where it comes from, in this case, revealed by SC".

What does Strength say?

Leo whispers sweet somethings, Sphinxly, into your ears: These are, indeed, very strange times. 2, 8 and 10? Revelation of Truth (2); Balance [justice] of Power acquired while sojourning in the Wilderness (8); and, with a little luck (10)."

What does the Wheel of Fortune say?

"When you feel adrift, go with the flow." (ED. I don't get this one.)

Numerologically:

2 + 8 + 10
2 + 8 = 10
10 + 10 = 20

20 = M.A., Judgement.

What does Judgement say?

"A 'Resurrection' happens once in every historical era. This is your time." [ED - Whaaat?]

~ Part 2 ~ forthcoming....

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
470th Military Intelligence Brigade
1 hr ·
#USArmy Criminal Investigation Command (CID) launched a new digital Crime Tips system that is now accessible via the web or through a smartphone app.
You now have the ability to use your computer, smartphone, or any internet connected device to anonymously submit crime tips or report suspicious activity to CID. Tips can be submitted via the web at www.cid.army.mil. You can download the app at www.p3tips.com... #ArmyStrong #USACID #MilitaryPolice #OPMG #USArmy

www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Anyone else this comfy?

😀

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Who is they?

One group says Q doesn't make predictions and you are saying that he makes them and they come true. Someone is wrong.
edit on 28-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I don't think it's the same guy.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Good read Sabre, I missed the GS.

Could LAYL be Los Angeles young liberals?

So potentially LLBGSQVLAYL = Loretta Lynch bragged George Soros (created) Q versus Los Angeles young liberals?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

not ps4

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

So comfy!

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join