It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

All the Democratic leakers are terrified for any of that information to get out.
Everyone else is terrified to get on the wrong side of Q team.
You think people at the Capitol didn't notice that there are dozens and dozens of people giving up their seats?

The media really believes the American people are fully retarded

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I know. I've got a bit of back and forth with him, myself. Thing is, he's revealing his identity tonight.

Could be like a Geraldo Riviera Capone's Vault thing, or it could be legit. It's going to be a fun spectacle.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Tried a translator on that saying of yours...peanut butter in boots?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Arouet

Well you certainly aren't enjoying the show

Oh, I'm enjoying the audience who is raptured by the show.

Btw, this idea of "watching" and enjoying" is pacifist talk. It's for losers who think that sitting around typing on their keyboards and "trusting the plan" replaces activism.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Note the sig: "-The People (Q)"

Cranky
That's very significant
edit on 28-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You must not be using the right kind of keyboard

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

You must not be using the right kind of keyboard

I love newbies who smell their armpits, coming here and telling us Life, the Universe and Everything.

Makes me feel so Special!

edit on 28-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Thanks. I'm lazy.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The strategy of "Q" is working magnificently.

💥🚬💥

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Such a "familiar" refrain. So comfy.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The reader will recall that on 16 August 2018, three, four or was it nine planes were forced to make emergency landings in South America due to bomb threats.

duckduckgo.com... 2F16%2F4-planes-make-emergency-landings-in-south-america-over-bomb-threats-reports.html

duckduckgo.com... 2F16%2F4-planes-make-emergency-landings-in-south-america-over-bomb-threats-reports.html

sputniknews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Immediately, we have a problem in that there are three different versions of the story, with three different counts of the number of flights affected (3, 4, 9).

The same day (16 Aug), Q drops #1919. Q claims that it was four planes and the event happened within a week of it posting four "BOOM"s with the note [next week] (QDrop 1846, see below).

There was no mention of Russian media reporting nine, nor of Fox initially reporting four, but the next day dropping the count to three.

Furthermore, QDrop 1846 appears to be referencing the stolen Q-400 at Seattle's SeaTac airport and makes no mention of bomb threats, airplanes (other than a photo of the stolen craft) or South America. The post says something about "next week," which could possibly be interpreted as a reference, though it was six days prior, not seven or more. It was posted on Saturday, 11 August 2018, and Thursday, 16 August 2018, was technically "next week," though the word "boom" to me implies actual explosions and not threats.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Personally, I never viewed these as actual predictions in so much as attention getting.

What better way to grab numerous Anon's attention than to spout imminent arrests of Clinton.

To my recollection, it was shortly after this that folks started really paying attention and Q came out saying specifically that Disinformation or Misinformation was necessary.

Just my logical & simple minded way of thought process

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Nice bling on the Pope in Post 1953. Is that a Communist Crucifix?

Both Him and GV must shop at the same store....

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
In case anyone missed it.

Seems like there were some "inconsistencies" on today's testimony from Bruce Ohr. Apparently he and Lisa Page are contradicting each other at some point, and they're going to pursue now if anyone wants to change its story or face perjury.

My bets are on Ohr facing perjury.

For sure.

ETA: Also, apparently he suffer for that bad memory disease, same one Strzok has.

edit on 28/8/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

link   
In addition, a ten-year-old with a voice synthesizer could phone in bomb threats, much less the NSA and Q. If we suppose Q needed a "proof" at that particular moment in order to have the most impact on its network model, who's to say it wouldn't take care of the matter itself? We have absolutely no idea what Q is capable of doing in order to achieve its ends.

Since we know absolutely nothing about Q outside of what we have been told by Q itself.

There was also no mention in subsequent Q Drops about the shifting number of planes affected, nor have any of the apologists made mention of this fact. It was dutifully reported as a "proof" and everyone moved on.

link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 6:05:08 PM

Trending Non-MSM…
China hacked HRC server?
False.
Access was granted.
You have more than you know.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

It's time for HRC's brain tumor.

Traitors, the whole lot of'em.
edit on 28-8-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Bruce has a poor memory, he seems to not remember a lot of details

LOL

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 28-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join