It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those with faith in God: God and the concept of time.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Watch the video I posted.

Is there a path to this that always is? is there a path to 'what never comes or goes'?
This is timeless being!!
edit on 3-9-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

yes there is and god set its rules already.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Watch the video................it is amazingly obvious that there is only this and everything arises and subsides in it.
Then read the comments on the you tube page.
It is ridiculously obvious.....but often overlooked.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
honour thy mother and father to have them in your heaven.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Watch the video!!
And all confusion and searching and hoping that you are on the right path will evaporate if you just watch and hear the video.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

i would maybe.but you forgot to touch my heart.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

i would maybe.but you forgot to touch my heart.

If you watch and hear, really hear the video, you will find that I have given you the greatest gift.....freedom.
It is true loves kiss x.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

omg what torture! where should i seek salvation from this videoed fool.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

omg what torture! where should i seek salvation from this videoed fool.

The whole point is there is no you to be able to get away from this.
This is the ONE life....life is appearing as what there is................it may seem as if there is a you that can get somewhere or do something (right or wrong) but really there is just this that is.
Whatever there is, is what there is.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

yet somehow there is you who write two pages insisting i (supposedly not even existing ) should watch it.give me a break.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

yet somehow there is you who write two pages insisting i (supposedly not even existing ) should watch it.give me a break.

There are words appearing on a screen.
Can it be recognised that if there were no screen there would be no words appearing?

So THIS that never comes or goes is like the screen.........it has to be here for any apparent thing to appear....whether it is words, colour, sound, sensation, moving arms, thoughts.

When watching a tv - the screen is overlooked because of the moving picture that is upon it.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

i will watch it only if you agree i made that video.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

i will watch it only if you agree i made that video.

So you have not watched it yet?

No one made the video.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

in that case, video doesnt exist. noone will watch it.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

in that case, video doesnt exist

It appears to.
I held out my hand in love to offer you freedom and love.
You can take a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.
Nevermind.
Good day to you.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I agree.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I tend to think of Dr. Manhattan from watchmen where he percieves past, present an future simultaneously only to be more confusing to the linear, and yet only seems to be confused himself, and only to appear emotionally frustrated by his sense of being an loneliness.

And yet, even with his omni level like awareness he still feels like he being toyed with, where he stated it's in the comic, that the most powerful thing in a singular universe is only a puppet that would be able to do is just see the strings.

He more or less sounds like he was based of the Artisan, or Demiruge from mysticism from Judaism, who is not the creator but helped formed the material universe with a said "One", all the while remaining ignorant some how.

We could only go from a to b, to get to z, all the while manhattan constantly starts from z to get to a, all the while still keeping up with a to b.

God would start from any letter, and jump where ever it wanted to in the unfathomable vastness of space an time.
edit on 3-9-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RobFox

Time is a human construct. Since God lives outside of our concept of time (He is in past, present, and future) when we die we go to be with Him in heaven, will my relatives that are still here on Earth the moment I die be in heaven/purgatory/hell when I get there? I ask since there is no time in heaven and now I’m outside of time. Another question, will I just go to the end of time and final judgement? We might call the time beyond time Eternity. I suppose we might call living in such a dimension eternal life. So, perhaps the question might be rephrased this way, without stretching too far beyond what you’re asking: When I get to Eternity, will I be omnipresent like God is omnipresent? In other words, will I become more like God?

I have met God in person thousands of times & been taken to God's side or reality & shown how reality functions. God has every life of every person in a living library & God places souls into different lives to live as many different people in the living library. So in one life your soul will be a woman, & then in another life your soul will be a man. So you get a new family & a new world each time God makes you take birth. So when your soul is eventually taken out of the library entirely you leave all the families behind in the books of God that they exist in. That is the only place they exist. Outside of that people or souls are like gods with immense powers & so they are like God. They are young & live with older gods & the big God at the top. So they are never omnipresent in the sense that they are in every one of God's books of life, everywhere in every page at every moment. Instead they live in heavenly worlds & live lives of their own & leave other people or souls to live their own lives. God sends angels with each soul when it takes birth & so God is with everyone all the time. And the lives they live are only in God's books. So they can sense that God is in everything. But if you want to meet God then get to know the angel that is taking care of your soul. That is your best friend & will reveal God to you & take you outside of the universe, & outside of time, & teach you everything

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SourcePage

But if you want to meet God then get to know the angel that is taking care of your soul. That is your best friend & will reveal God to you & take you outside of the universe, & outside of time, & teach you everything.

Betrayed by Her Guardian Angel

www.amazon.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Jesus says You Will See God Face To Face In This Lifetime. Believe it. Your Angel will prepare you to meet God face to face just as Jesus said. Get to know your angel. He/She is the eyes of God & God watches you through your Angel.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join