It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Help! Does Anyone Know?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

None of those at all.

Never had suicidal thoughts.

I'm always healthy so rarely ever take any medication.

No depression.

None of my parents did those.

I also don't drink alcohol or smoke.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
That's the weird thing they say I am perfectly healthy and that it's just overactive imagination.

That doesn't matter on here. You could get signed statements from the doctors AND the things you see, and they still think "yer nutz". Go find every thread like yours, and count the armchair psychologists swarming them. You so much as see anything, and they pounce like rabid hyenas. Check out the Mandela threads as well, no matter how tenuous or well thought out the threads- "yer nutz", "yer takin' drugs", and on the Mandela threads: "Yer memory sux!".

If this wasn't such a common and pervasive thing, I wouldn't be screaming about it. This is frigging ATS, "Deny Ignorance", not "Deny it ever happened, because yer nutz"

I'll say it again: Schizophrenia be damned. *ALL* of us are not all nuts all the time.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

If what you say is true then you may be experiencing symptoms of alcoholism or possibly schizophrenia. I would say seek help and be honest to the doctor. Second I would see another doctor and also be honest.

These are not symptoms to let slide by. They can be very serious. Please seek help and god speed my armchair friend.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Again interesting response and you are not religious from what I gather in your earlier post.

How old are you?

where do your ancestors come from?

Sorry about all the questions....but there is a reason due to your mistakes.... 1st there are no male/women angels. They have no sex organs. They do not eat, pee or poop or have a need for sex. Many of of the angels appear so flawless some appear to be women. Angels are not human and never were..... just like evil spirits were never humans, now demons have sexual organs......male and female....incubus and succubus.

Demons are made by Satan and a few other Kings who rule from hell.

edit on 22-8-2018 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Sounds something like Shakespeare's "mid summer nights dream".
Check out the other thread..

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

You don't need to relay any messages to any man, nor do you need to seek them for understanding. You only need to seek God for answers through prayer and ask for guidance (but you might want to ask for forgiveness for any sins that you have committed, even if you're not aware of them first).

Priests and Rabbis will receive any messages they need from God themselves. If God wants them to have these messages, he'll relay it himself without your help.

You need to get straight with God before you're capable of of being a help to anyone.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

2. When I thought should I go to the Jewish Rahbis in Jerusalem and share what I have been shown, in February this year I was shown a man walking the desert that looked like a man of peace and he was a man of death & war. Shortly after Jerusalem was given to Israel by Trump and now they are rebuilding the temple upon which this man will sit! So I understood the Jews are not to be trusted as well for they are not of David nor Abraham for if they were they would uphold their word to not rebuild the temple nor to set foot upon the mount.

This man who appears as peace but is really of war is the Antichrist described in the book of Revelation. God allows the Jews to be fooled by their own foolishness before he reveals Himself to them.

edit on 22-8-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

2. When I thought should I go to the Jewish Rahbis in Jerusalem and share what I have been shown, in February this year I was shown a man walking the desert that looked like a man of peace and he was a man of death & war. Shortly after Jerusalem was given to Israel by Trump and now they are rebuilding the temple upon which this man will sit! So I understood the Jews are not to be trusted as well for they are not of David nor Abraham for if they were they would uphold their word to not rebuild the temple nor to set foot upon the mount.

This man who appears as peace but is really of war is the Antichrist described in the book of Revelation. God allows the Jews to be fooled by their own foolishness before he reveals Himself to them.

I am not calling OP a liar....never would BUT his story does not add up.... maybe it is me.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

How old are you?

where do your ancestors come from?

Forgive me for answering for WanderingMrM, but his post says he's 26 years old. As I recall from previous threads and posts he has made, he found out within the last year or so that his ancestors come from a Russian Jewish background. You might want to take a look at some of his past threads for more information on what he has been going through.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

As I said they take on human form at times but you can tell they are not human. Before the human form thing, I at times seen them as pure energy yet with a shell-like form of a body etc.

I am 26yo, my ancestors as far as I know are from Russia possibility of loyal blood.

Oh speaking of Satan, I met the lady in Red, the one they call Moloch which looks almost as if like an ugly Grey alien thing and a few others ones. Many faces, forms and names it has!

On occasion, it was trying to extend its hand to me as if asking me to join it, but I always say no and before it can even do anything to me the 2 that watch over me take me away or stand in front of me.

I'm not religious at all, the only time when I ever was in church was during my baptism and from my OP when that preacher/priest went into a trance.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

So I assume then the Jewish pricks are basically rushing along this beings arrival?

Because the things I saw and the things I heard when I saw it, is the stuff of nightmares and I woke up in sweat!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Dude I mean this, please go see a doctor. This may possibly not schizophrenia but self derived delusions from past experiences. Now it just sounds like extreme depression.

Please PLEASE bring this to someone. If you wish not to and just want someone to chit chat with just PM me. I won’t P foot around and I’ll just talk.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Either you are crazy or you are not explore which one you want to be true and what you need to be true.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This would make a really great book and/or movie.
Have you ever asked these beings what they want from you?

I say stop questioning everything and just go with it. What are you afraid of?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Oh speaking of Satan, I met the lady in Red, the one they call Moloch which looks almost as if like an ugly Grey alien thing and a few others ones. Many faces, forms and names it has!

On occasion, it was trying to extend its hand to me as if asking me to join it, but I always say no and before it can even do anything to me the 2 that watch over me take me away or stand in front of me.

This is exactly why you need to seek guidance from God. Satan and his angels have the ability to disguise themselves as angels of light, just as the Bible told us. Deathslayer is correct in stating that angels do not have genders, although they are capable of taking different forms and appearing as human and male or female.

Maybe you should read the e-book, "Betrayed by Her Guardian Angel". Satan's angels can and will lead you to believe that they are protecting you while they also torture you. They also have the ability to heal people of physical ailments in an effort to deceive them. They are powerful and will combine truth with lies to deceive.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Agreed. Anything which projects an evil piece of information such as that, is a deceptive agent which has set itself against you, probably hoping to destroy you with madness. Why do they do it? Because they rejected the Creator & no longer have the privilege to be in contact with Him. It is jealous, angry, and small-minded, and is lying to you in the hope of driving you into madness, The experiences you are having would, in ancient times, have set you apart for a shamanic path - but now, because these things are not properly understood, you will end up going off the deep end, quite possibly into a dark & remote insanity, which is not a lot of fun, as you can imagine.

All experience, no understanding = madness.

I do not doubt you are having legitimate paranormal experiences. But there absolutely is a large dose of imaginative response, subconscious conditioning in dreams, as well as confusion gleaned from your internet travels & discussions with people who also do not understand fully what's going on.

The actions of evil 'things' too is a huge warning sign that you need help.

So what to do? As others have said, seek help. Start from the premise which is undeniable - you are having an anomalous experience. Life is not supposed to be this way, and yes, if you carry on blindly, you will fall at the wayside, and may never get yourself straightened out. Don't be ashamed to admit you have mental health needs. Clearly, you need an understanding & experienced guide to help you interpret your experience of reality so as to help generate a cognitive map which enables you to keep your mind in check, and to keep on the straight & narrow of a productive, participatory life. That person/ persons can be a psychiatrist (definitely seek help from a consultant), it can be a therapist (working under the supervision of the psychiatrist), it can be friends & volunteer counselors/ 'expert patient' support groups, and it can be ministers of religion, who will ensure you aren't interpreting things too far off the well-traveled & proven pathways.

Best wishes - stay safe, and travel well.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Check my response above - I'm just replying to your post so you see it in your notifications. Ignore the pot-stirrers & keep yourself on a focused trajectory towards seeking help in the ways I describe in my previous post.

Cheers, FITO.

ETA - If your psychiatrist has told you there's nothing wrong, you 1000% MUST get a second opinion. He or She is an idiot who should be defrocked for BS'ing you by saying you're well. Clearly you're not on top form, and any psych' worth their salt would spot it immediately. You may be bipolar (type 1), which can be harder to diagnose & resembles schizophrenia in certain ways - but still, there's no way you should accept that BS opinion... You need help in a number of ways, and that's just the way it is. I have been there & got the t-shirt, and it can be a tough road.

edit on AugustWednesday1818CDT08America/Chicago-050032 by FlyInTheOintment because: per ETA

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Any repeating night terrors as a infant that you can remember ? And doe anyone else in your family have any similar experiences ?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

So I assume then the Jewish pricks are basically rushing along this beings arrival?

Because the things I saw and the things I heard when I saw it, is the stuff of nightmares and I woke up in sweat!

Just know that everything happens in God's timing. God told us this would happen, but it won't happen before God wants it to. Unfortunately, this "nightmare" must happen for people to truly believe that He exists and that all that He told us was true from the beginning.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
One question, do you live near a cell phone tower or a National Weather Service Doppler radar system?

If you have no obvious medical problems, I'd get myself an agent and pursue a TV show doing readings or fortune telling. Make some money off this!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join