It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Help! Does Anyone Know?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I'm a committed Christian, between denominations at the moment, trying to figure out which is the best way (living in the UK is hard when it comes to expressing your faith - most people, say 90%, have no faith & many will actively work against the premise that faith is worth pursuing..)

I do believe that God allows us to be tested - for example, I have quite frequent nightmares - they often are of a very demonic nature. Last night was a prime example - I was held captive by a school of demonic agents, trapped in some weird ritual in my dream world. I woke up & fell back asleep a couple of times, each time being dragged back into the hellish experience. But despite these awful encounters, I also have dreams which are of great spiritual significance, in which I encounter angelic intelligences & have prophetic visions which then come into reality in the days following. I believe, therefore, that we are in the midst of an active spiritual war, just like the Scripture claims, and it is our duty to bear with our difficulties, and to fight through to extract the important information which is available at a cost, having fought through the lines of saboteurs in the lower astral realms. They lie in wait to distract, intimidate, deceive & destroy - but faith moves the mountains, and we can prove ourselves positive contributors to the overall effort to tear down the evil house of cards which 'they' have constructed in & around our collective unconscious.

This is the meaning of

Philippians 2:12

[ Do Everything Without Grumbling ] Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed — not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

We are to run the race, fight the good fight, & become more than conquerors in the strength we receive by His grace.

FITO

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

I have and I'd rather not say, at the same time what they are asking is a bit insane...

I'm afraid that it is all real and that I am who I am meant to become, so I fear my own self and my future...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I agree completely. I've been fortunate in the fact that my faith in God/Jesus doesn't waiver and I haven't had to experience much in the form of spiritual warfare, as I believe that certain entities know that they would be wasting their time with me. That's not to say that it will never happen, but the last 12 years have been the most enriching and peaceful ones of my life so far and I keep praying and trusting in God/Jesus that he'll keep it that way!

It sounds like you're doing a great job of keeping the faith considering where you live. That can't be easy! Prayers for your continued faith and perseverance. Stay in prayer and scripture and hold onto all that is true! We're all going to need it in these times that are coming!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
A bit insane how?
You don't have to say exactly what they're asking from you but insane like illegal insane? or insane like they'd lock you up and throw away the key in a mental institution insane?

Why would you be afraid of becoming who you know you're meant to be?
I mean, unless it's harmful to yourself or to others I think you're struggling because you're fighting it so hard, and questioning it. Don't you?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

You decide who are you meant to be.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

One question, do you live near a cell phone tower or a National Weather Service Doppler radar system?

I live almost on top of a small NWS radar. I also live next to a tv transmission tower. When I say next to, I can walk to it in under 5 minutes.

What does living next to either mean? EM radiation causing... problems?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
a reply to: DeathSlayer

As I said they take on human form at times but you can tell they are not human. Before the human form thing, I at times seen them as pure energy yet with a shell-like form of a body etc.

I am 26yo, my ancestors as far as I know are from Russia possibility of loyal blood.

Oh speaking of Satan, I met the lady in Red, the one they call Moloch which looks almost as if like an ugly Grey alien thing and a few others ones. Many faces, forms and names it has!

On occasion, it was trying to extend its hand to me as if asking me to join it, but I always say no and before it can even do anything to me the 2 that watch over me take me away or stand in front of me.

I'm not religious at all, the only time when I ever was in church was during my baptism and from my OP when that preacher/priest went into a trance.

Moloch originally a Canaanite deity became famously demonized in the bible through a passage in 2 Kings 23:10. This passage describes how children were consecrated to Moloch and cast into flames as a sacrifice. Other Moloch idols in Middle East had Moloch's hands extended forward and babies would be placed in his red hot glowing hands as the babies burned up into ash. Often ship merchants and travelers would sacrifice their children to Moloch for safe passage while traveling and to prevent disasters. Moloch holds the title "Prince of the Land of Tears" and has been awarded Beelzebub Knightly order of the flies. Beelzebub is an original fallen angel.

Moloch made a new covenant with his worshippers. Moloch idol is also at Bohemia Grove in California and children are still being sacrificed but no longer for safe travel but for prosperity, riches, high paid jobs, etc...

When Moloch appears he is sitting on a brass throne as a man with long arms and with the head of a bull.

This lady in red did you see her entire body or only from the waist up? It is important whether she had legs of a human or an animal. Did you see her feet? If so tell what they looked like? I have seen the lady in red and she is Lilith but why would she show herself to you? She kills and steals babies designed to torture women BUT she will attack men who sleep alone due to her hatred of humans.....

You have received a lot of good advice here and let me tell you a secret... It is known that the most powerful name known is Jesus (Jesuha) who was the God in the Old Testament...yep.... the God the Israelites followed, the burning bush, the God that helped Moses to get his people out of Egypt......it was Jesus. Every dark entity knows Jesus and they know he is omnipresent and when one of his children cry out his name it not only puts fear into an evil entity but can be immediately judged by Jesus and cast into hell...the reason they easily run away when we cry out to the Lord.

Most demons are wussies and only put on a show BUT once they see you are unprotected (atheist or pagan worshipper, etc) they know you will not cry out to the Lord.

From what I hear you say..... you are unprotected against these spirits. Your nightmares can stop right now. Do you want this? Then pray EVERY night before you go to bed and ask the Lord to protect you from nightmares and evil spirits while sleeping and these things will stop. You need to protect your home with numerous Muzzah's (research this) you have a Jewish background (this does not mean you are an Israelite) but you are possibly under attack. Treat these entities as pest, BIND them to cause no harm to you or anyone else, tell them to go in peace in the name of Jesus. Do NOT anger them, they can reach out and touch you in a bad way.....

They WILL drive you insane and often ends in suicide. No sleep...waking you up...3 bangs on the walls, windows or doors, playing with your pots and pans in the kitchen, turning your TV on, walking around and you hear their footsteps.... close to obsession.

A cross is an amulet known long before Christ as a amulet of protection....buy one made of 100% silver and wear it. It will protect you. Buy illuminated paint that glows in the dark and paint a cross above the each door (use a stensil) they glow in the dark and what moves ion the dark? Evil walks and roams in the dark. This will help in protecting your home.

There are many protection prayers available but God loves the one you make yourself.

Oh.... I almost forgot... do NOT let any of them touch you and if you agree to go with them they will kill you and then they take your spirit because you gave them authority.

It is up to you how you want this to end but consider this.... whoever lives with you can also be infected with this plague.

edit on 22-8-2018 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I need help as I no longer understand nor really know what is happening to me!

1. Since the age of 10 I always felt sort of watched over or protected.
2. At age 13-14 I had my first observational time displacement event, which involved the death of my dog although observing it a month before it actually took place. (People call it Deja Vu but it is not)!
3. Over time they escalated and died down eventually until I turned 18 and had my near-death experience, where I experienced God/Eden or whatever you want to call it.
4. I am taken constantly during the night to strange places, locations both good and bad, by always 2 individuals who told me to watch, listen and overall observe.
5. Last year my own reflection during the night spoke to me it said: "The Creator Does Not Want You".
6. Sometimes I am told random things about people I mean like bits and pieces of a puzzle, I do not know why or for what reason to be honest it is a bit rather creepy.
7. I have seen Angels, Demons, Djiin and other strange odd beings, including witches etc.
8. I am now 26 years old and they keep escalating with each year, I do not have control over them at all and I feel like I'm going insane.
9. Sometimes I stay up to black out into sleep to avoid dreaming, and even now this no longer works at all.

I do not know who, what or why there is an odd experience of such events that I am going through.

I had a full body MRI, CT and Blood Tests done I am perfectly healthy, I saw a psych they said I just have a very active and imaginative mind.

Can anyone please shed some light? I mean someone who is authentic and knows what is happening to me.

p.s - I apologize to the mods if this is not the right section.

Agree with the person that stated this does not add up, to anything, including any true manifestation of mental illness conditions. But that said, if this were true, and not just lying trolling, or simply some parts of it true, you're a schizophrenic, have a serious mental condition that needs attention. If you're telling tall tales as an adult, that is, trolling, this is also mental illness, I would hasten to add, not as serious and dysfunctional, but this to say, no matter what, you're not of an adult, sound mind, whether your OP true or false.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

Agree with the person that stated this does not add up, to anything, including any true manifestation of mental illness conditions. But that said, if this were true, and not just lying trolling, or simply some parts of it true, you're a schizophrenic, have a serious mental condition that needs attention. If you're telling tall tales as an adult, that is, trolling, this is also mental illness, I would hasten to add, not as serious and dysfunctional, but this to say, no matter what, you're not of an adult, sound mind, whether your OP true or false.

This sounds like something someone should start a thread on. Are there boundaries to be drawn on spiritual warfare? As Deathslayer suggests, can spiritual warfare lead to mental illness? I think it can, but how do you decipher which one someone is experiencing? I've met some schizophrenics and most of them aren't able to articulate or communicate as well as the OP, but my experience is limited.

edit on 22-8-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Such high power UHF EM radiation can and will affect the brain. Too much of it will cause tumors both benign and cancerous. A little less power can induce hallucinations and even some people can "hear" in their brain the actual broadcasting on the analog frequency, digital signals seem to just cause headaches. Not enough study is currently being done on how EM affects the brain and human body as a whole. That needs to be done.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

This sounds like something someone should start a thread on. Are there boundaries to be drawn on spiritual warfare? As Deathslayer suggests, can spiritual warfare lead to mental illness? I think it can, but how do you decipher which one someone is experiencing? I've met some schizophrenics and most of them aren't able to articulate or communicate as well as the OP, but my experience is limited.

From a theological standpoint, there is spiritual warfare for the child of God, but it's on the order of the struggle with people of the world, whose strings are being pulled by the demonic, not demon possession. There's also the struggle to master one's self and resist temptations, attain to holiness, a very spiritual struggle to obey the Spirit. One of the Spirit isn't going to have indwelling demons. So, something that would clearly be indicative of demon controlled and not of sound mind is not a Christian, anyway, this not to say for those that don't believe or don't believe in spirit and truth (the deluded, religious fakes) there isn't a danger of any such manifestations, albeit, even then, very rare. But real spiritual warfare, where the child of God is concerned, does not lead to mental illness, and you have examples of the strongest such warfare of the apostles, as well as down the ages of those, at least, truly in Christ that are not driven insane or ever really defeated, even unto death. Your true Christian of the Spirit is going to be, or grow into, a person of very sound mind and stability, not somebody that hallucinates. The Christian struggle is not with Hollywood-type hallucinations, this not what spiritual warfare means, rather it is to control one's lusts, not do evil, resist evil, do good when you don't feel like it, be patient, live for Christ, not the world, etc. By the way, part of his story is very much like Hollywood fakery, like something you'd see in a grade B horror or sci-fi flick, nothing real, Hollywood style demon possession yarns that are strictly special effects nonsense.

I also question the lucidity of the post, though a schizophrenic can go in and out of lucidity, depending on how far gone they are. To me, it was more the combination of circumstances and claims that are all over the place, over this lengthy period of time, yet, as you point out, the lucidity, the combination of things that don't match. I don't believe the OP, put it this way, as it's more like somebody making stuff up or relating their dreams. I think we have to recognize, too, that making stuff up on the web, attention seekers telling tales, is also the norm, that it's not inappropriate to approach such people with great skepticism. Also, if this person is really hallucinating and the like (which he could not turn on and off), somebody is going to notice in his surroundings, wouldn't think he'd suddenly need to seek help from the web, would have rather known an institution, or two or three, by now and had the best help man can offer. None of it adds up. Maybe he's just lonely for Boy Scout days and ghost stories around the campfire. There's a lot of that going on, arrested development, of all stripes, on the web.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I agree with your post. I don't think he met Moloch or the red lady because if he had he would be talking in fear and not in such relaxed language because Moloch is one bad ass demon and Moloch just doesn't get up and run when he hears the name of Jesus and neither does Lilith. I don't think he met either one because these entities do certain things and he has not mentioned one of the things they are known to do when coming in contact with humans.

I believe he is having nightmares. He might be confused. It is possible he might have seen something but I would recommend he go for another mental health check up with a different doctor.

It is impossible to determine if entities are involved in his life from a simply OP thread.
edit on 22-8-2018 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I believe he is having nightmares. He might be confused. It is possible he might have seen something but I would recommend he go for another mental health check up with a different doctor.

If there is any truth, really, he needs a shrink, though, again, I don't find the combination of circumstances authentic, yet, as you conjecture, maybe he's massively confused. Something I've analyzed for years is that, on the web, everything from conspiracies to the fantastic, like aliens, can be found in Hollywood movies, some of the old sci-fi stuff going back to post WWII in the U.S. A movie comes out that captures imaginations, a total fiction, but then, what do you know, people start to conflate Hollywood yarns with reality. It's like the Dan Brown book that suddenly becomes valid theology of the Lord Jesus hanging around in France with a wife. It's very disturbing that Hollywood fictions can work their way into reality. You even see this a lot where an actor is confused with the character he played, is loved or hated to whatever degree his character in a movie is loved or hated. Truly, lala land, people unable to separate fact from fiction. You also have people acting out crimes on screen, in this way screen violence can be very evil and pernicious, dangerous to real people. It's not all harmless.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I'm not sure how long you've been around ATS, but do you or Deathslayer remember a thread from several years ago titled, "Hidden Hand" or something like that. I'm not sure how to do a search for it. Anyway, it was started by someone who was obviously practicing in the esoteric. It was some of the wildest stuff you'll ever read, but I don't think it was anything anyone could have made up on their own without help from the spirit world. For whatever reason, I don't feel like WanderingMrM is making this up either.

By the way, I think some of the most elaborate science fiction that Hollywood has managed to come up with probably came from some sort of esoteric practice as well.

ETA: Here's a link to a website that discusses Hidden Hand's involvement with Above Top Secret and what was said in that thread. I just haven't found the actual thread here on ATS yet.

www.illuminati-news.com...

edit on 22-8-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I know the spiritual realms the hard way. I bought a house that was full of evil dark entities. My daughter barely got out alive.

I know of many Satanists, witches who practice and worship Satan and it is scary stuff and very real. I don't recall reading about the hand. I have been here on and off since 2008.

TV shows and movies ideas come from the spiritual realm and of course music. Satan has a special place for music for he was in charge of hyms and music while in heaven.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I thought you had been around for awhile! In fact, from the link I provided above, it looks like the esoteric messages from Hidden Hand were first discussed here on ATS in 2008 too. I'm reading over it again through the link. This is exactly how Satan's messengers work! Some interesting and scary stuff indeed.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

That's the weird thing they say I am perfectly healthy and that it's just overactive imagination.

the phrase overactive imagination can mean more than just fleety episodes of distortions in reality...

it occurs to me that you are getting an obsession with this non ordinary part of your mental psyche...

if one dwells too much with Aliens/demons/devil spirits these imaginary beings grow into a very-real false reality that affects you physically & emotionally...

it seems both the professionals you have engaged with are being 'politically correct' in implying that your experiences are just a cliche' ~overactive imagination~...
: a phase in One's normal emotional & cognitive mental health growth

I do not agree with the conclusion that THEY came to concerning You...

get a 2nd opinion sooner-than-later ! + !
edit on nd31153497110922512018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I agree with your post. I don't think he met Moloch or the red lady because if he had he would be talking in fear and not in such relaxed language because Moloch is one bad ass demon and Moloch just doesn't get up and run when he hears the name of Jesus and neither does Lilith.

I meant to address this with you earlier. Actually, WanderingMrM did say he was living in fear in one of his posts. The question I have for you is, what would it take to put Moloch or Lilith on the run?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazamure
a reply to: WanderingMrM

You decide who are you meant to be.

YES!

There is no other way. Your life, you get to choose.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I am sending you prayers for protection and health and light to guide you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join