It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Help! Does Anyone Know?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

A big giant elemental archangel blade slammed in front of them as they are trying to grab you would do the trick.

Also, Lilith is the Mother they refer to, the offspring she produces always seem to be female which is strange and yet who am I to judge.

Moloch is a very creepy #ing being and it seems he tries to recruit your alter selves as well when he was extending his hand asking me to join I saw other me's sort of tempting me to come over to his side. However, at the same time, it felt like a distortion or an illusion being played as if saying "Look how many of them agreed, what makes you any different".

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

The Hidden Hand is actually far more superior than any lodge, illuminati, mason or templar order here.

From what I was shown they deal with beings like Lilith, Molech'el, Set etc in a direct communication and orders.

The Djinn are as especially crafty in terms of Demons as they can shapeshift flawlessly, so when people think it's the Lizard or whatever aliens they say shapeshift in fact it's the Djinn.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

Insane as in if I were to go out there, I'd probably be locked away in an institution.

Because I am afraid of admitting to myself who I really am and no it's not harmful to anyone.

I'm struggling with the truth of the self-realization of who I am and the fact that the things that is referred to as Eloh'im or ilah seems to be saying "So um hey guy! I want you to go out there and do things"... Feels a bit over the top to a human!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Well, now you're going to have to explain in more detail, otherwise you're leaving the door wide open for more of this...

It is often said that a person experiencing the first stages of serious schizophrenia is more likely to go to see a priest than a psychiatrist1. This is because the delusions suffered by people with schizophrenia often have a religious content. Sufferers may believe that they are a saint, a prophet or God himself, (which is more common in men), or (in women) that they are a saint or are pregnant with the Messiah.

www.livingwithschizophreniauk.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
My beliefs are agnostic. I firmly believe there is no cross over through the veil. Either you are here with a physical body which anchors the spirit or you're pure spirit beyond the veil, no in between. There are not spirits here without a physical, material body. I have tempted fate many many times to see if anything would happen ... nada, nothing, zero, zilch, nope.

You have created your own internal mental reality. You can also end the constructs you don't like. If you truly believe there is no cross over between this reality and the next, you have solved 50% of your issues right there. You hold all of the answers. You just need to find out what you are running from.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Fun fact the doctors were the first people I went to as I was worried I might have a tumor or something. Turns out I'm a healthy person, then went to see a psychiatrist in the best hospital in the city still nothing "Just active imagination and that I should maybe write a book".

I was considering going to the Vatican with this but then was shown the temple under the foundation stones where they rape women and children. Sacrificing them to the Mother.... It was some really heavy nightmare type of sh*t!

And the voice said to me "Trust None Within The Holy Sea" which basically meant for me that the Vatican worships the beast!
edit on 22-8-2018 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Well, now you're going to have to explain in more detail, otherwise you're leaving the door wide open for more of this...

It is often said that a person experiencing the first stages of serious schizophrenia is more likely to go to see a priest than a psychiatrist1. This is because the delusions suffered by people with schizophrenia often have a religious content. Sufferers may believe that they are a saint, a prophet or God himself, (which is more common in men), or (in women) that they are a saint or are pregnant with the Messiah.

Also, I am not a prophet, not a saint, not God etc.

I'm a weird guy that got somehow tapped on the head

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Good to hear! What kind of self identity or realization are you having trouble grasping then? What could you possibly be asked to do that's so overwhelming? Going to the Vatican is not a good idea if that's what you were asked to do.

Just be yourself. Know that you have the ability to choose as an individual whether to follow good or evil. Hopefully, you'll choose all that is good and make your best effort to ditch evil. Anything telling you that God doesn't love or want you, is evil, and is full of lies. Don't do anything it says. Satan and his little minions are the masters of confusion and you don't need any more of that.

edit on 22-8-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You might want to investigate Wetiko, the native american explanation for sooo much that is wrong with this world. It would also account for your situations.
www.awakeninthedream.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Except the issue is also this!

1. When I wanted to go to the Vatican about these things, I was told "Trust None Within The Holy Sea" beneath the foundation stones upon which the Vatican stands I was shown a temple where women and children are being raped.

2. When I thought should I go to the Jewish Rahbis in Jerusalem and share what I have been shown, in February this year I was shown a man walking the desert that looked like a man of peace and he was a man of death & war. Shortly after Jerusalem was given to Israel by Trump and now they are rebuilding the temple upon which this man will sit! So I understood the Jews are not to be trusted as well for they are not of David nor Abraham for if they were they would uphold their word to not rebuild the temple nor to set foot upon the mount.

3. When I asked should I go to the Christians I was shown the corruption, fame, power and lust that most of the preachers now seek by using the word.

Even if I were to go to all these people and spoke to them neither they or those around them would know where it is I come from and nor where it is I go.

The only faith so far I have not received a true revelation about is Islam... ( I am a bit sceptical of even considering contacting anyone up the chain of Muslim faith).

So while I sit here wondering why would I be shown all these things, I am also being revealed the other side as well. Yes, I doubt and yes at times I question, this is why I get to experience both sides of the fence I guess.

However, so far the 3 pillars of the 4 have failed the world and the people, I am yet waiting to receive the truth and revelation about the 4th Pillar and that is Islam/Muslim Faith.

the Vatican...Jewish Rabbi's...Fake Christians...this is a small part of your seeking answers right there. Instead of going to people, who as we all know - we are all sinners and none are perfect. Man cannot save himself. Have you ever tried praying sincerely for Jesus to help you and help you gain release from this activity? Mankind may be dishonest but Jesus isn't! I hope you find some answers and get things back to a good state my friend.

*edit:

I just wanted to add that I say the above out of respect for your situation. I also have been in situations where I really needed to find the answers so I went to each different type of person for advice...but inherently, people really don't seem to have any answers and they all have differing opinions on what the solution may be! So then you end up getting more confused on what to think! That is something I also learned , or am still in the process of doing so anyway...putting more faith and trust in Jesus and not relying so much on human opinions when things get bad.
edit on 22-8-2018 by TruthJava because: added text

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Also, I am not a prophet, not a saint, not God etc.

I'm a weird guy that got somehow tapped on the head

Consistent prayer and repentance brings revelations and answers to you through visions, dreams and some times will manifest in the physical world.

Your life is one long test and you will either pass or fail. Man fell due to temptation.

God REQUIRES his children to be holy.... to be saints so why aren't you a saint?

How easy is it to temp you?

edit on 23-8-2018 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

How can you be in direct communication with something that doesn't exist?

And please provide some evidence that the Hidden Hand is 'far more superior' to other societies with secrets.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

God REQUIRES his children to be holy.... to be saints so why aren't you a saint?

He's using the term in the same context as the extract from the article I posted for him.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

*edit:

I just wanted to add that I say the above out of respect for your situation. I also have been in situations where I really needed to find the answers so I went to each different type of person for advice...but inherently, people really don't seem to have any answers and they all have differing opinions on what the solution may be! So then you end up getting more confused on what to think! That is something I also learned , or am still in the process of doing so anyway...putting more faith and trust in Jesus and not relying so much on human opinions when things get bad.

here we have the exact thing i spoke of in my post,,, Dwelling Upon / Obsessing with the 'spiritual realms & entities'

Too Much Information (tmi) is the problem... the OP needs to Quit flooding their brain with religious/spiritual info and data...

take a break, take a 2 month sabattical, don't dwell or think about the self-imposed millstone you put around your own neck...

Allow your Psyche enough time to process all the factoids/ discrepencies/ opinions/ prophecy that you have crammed into your brain center already---------------- you might just find out that 'Answers' or 'Problem Resolutions' just pop up in your mind....and an organized & coherent mental Essay begins to take shape in your Minds-Eye panorama

i used the (strike) tabs to edit out extraneous input on the advice of the poster to the OP...

in fact i would engage in Meditation instead of the prayer-to-Jesus rites suggested by the poster

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
So this is interesting...

I have never been attacked before during the night, but I was drifting off to sleep and feel as if bound.
This was not sleep paralysis it was different! I felt something lean over me and started whispering things into my ears, it sounded like a woman's voice. A succubus? A witch? A demon?

I could hear this strange language it sounded something between Latin and almost Enochian (even though Enochian is a myth right?) or was it druidic. I could not close my eyes as I felt that she or it had two fingers on my eyelids keeping them shut, I then said one name of someone I feel a bond to "Gabre'El" and suddenly it stopped and vanished. I then opened my eyes and smelled a strange scent as if burnt herbs or something of sorts. I also heard a fly or some bug but when I turned on the lights it was not there...

What the hell is going on? And why would I be attacked like this after opening this thread on ATS?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

We've discussed the archangel, Gabriel, before. Because of the way you have written/spelled his name, I would say that it is an imposter trying to imitate the true archangel. Beware. It's a sense of false protection that they are trying to lead you into.

Have you tried praying to the "Heavenly Father" or not?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

We've discussed the archangel, Gabriel, before. Because of the way you have written/spelled his name, I would say that it is an imposter trying to imitate the true archangel. Beware. It's a sense of false protection that they are trying to lead you into.

Have you tried praying to the "Heavenly Father" or not?

Yeh, except when I pray it feels like I'm praying to myself
- Is that normal?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

That can happen sometimes. The more you do it, the better you'll get at it and the more you'll see and feel the results. Just make sure you're praying to the right spirit, whether it's the Heavenly Father, Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Use and mention all three if it makes you feel more secure and safer in your requests. Ask them to send all imposters and deceivers away from you. Ask for guidance on how to handle it after that.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

well the nazis say that any spiritual experience is schizophrenia. They basically are satan's helpers wiping out all knowledge of spiritual things from the earth. Anyone who tells you that you are schizophrenic is a liar & a complete ignorant moron. Heed them not. These sewer forums are full of such ilk & they basically attack any knowledge that arises. Anyone at all throughout all the history of the internet has been attacked by these ignorant critics who believe all spiritual things are a symptom of mental illness. They are not. They are real messages from the beyond & nothing to be alarmed about at all. The admin & mods are vile devils for allowing critics to silence every person who tries to talk about their spiritual experiences. There is no soul as low as an admin or mod who permits this to happen on their watch. They are pure filth in God's eyes

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join