It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Help! Does Anyone Know?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I need help as I no longer understand nor really know what is happening to me!

1. Since the age of 10 I always felt sort of watched over or protected.
2. At age 13-14 I had my first observational time displacement event, which involved the death of my dog although observing it a month before it actually took place. (People call it Deja Vu but it is not)!
3. Over time they escalated and died down eventually until I turned 18 and had my near-death experience, where I experienced God/Eden or whatever you want to call it.
4. I am taken constantly during the night to strange places, locations both good and bad, by always 2 individuals who told me to watch, listen and overall observe.
5. Last year my own reflection during the night spoke to me it said: "The Creator Does Not Want You".
6. Sometimes I am told random things about people I mean like bits and pieces of a puzzle, I do not know why or for what reason to be honest it is a bit rather creepy.
7. I have seen Angels, Demons, Djiin and other strange odd beings, including witches etc.
8. I am now 26 years old and they keep escalating with each year, I do not have control over them at all and I feel like I'm going insane.
9. Sometimes I stay up to black out into sleep to avoid dreaming, and even now this no longer works at all.

I do not know who, what or why there is an odd experience of such events that I am going through.

I had a full body MRI, CT and Blood Tests done I am perfectly healthy, I saw a psych they said I just have a very active and imaginative mind.

Can anyone please shed some light? I mean someone who is authentic and knows what is happening to me.

p.s - I apologize to the mods if this is not the right section.
edit on 22-8-2018 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Not joking. Seek help. You are not right. You should Go to the ER, and get a 72 hour hold, and tell them what you think is happening to you.....NO JOKE, if you really think this is happening to you, GET HELP NOW.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I agree.
But advice like this is rarely heeded on ATS. You need to offer something less rational.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

You have, SYMTOMS of schitzophrenia! That is a REAL disorder! You have the symtoms! Those are all symtoms! If you are Under 30, get checked!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

It sounds like a touch of schizophrenia. Did that possibility not get discussed with your doctors and the therapist?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
"The Creator Does Not Want You".

That is a lie. Whatever it is telling you things is lying to you.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
That's the weird thing they say I am perfectly healthy and that it's just overactive imagination.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

But how would they even test for such a thing?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yeh but what is this thing that is telling me this?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

You need a mental health check. Once completed and you get a green light then send me a pm.

No reason to discuss paranormal activity but if you have been playing within the occult. Stop immediately which includes ouja board.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

That's the thing I already have a green light, I saw a psychiatrist at a hospital and they said I'm fine and that I am not depressed or anything of sorts.

I never played with an Ouja Board or anything of such sort.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Sounds like you have a case of the BS.

I recommend pulling your head out of your ass.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Thanks, I'll do that... But on a serious note just in the case that it is not!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Assuming you are being honest, and have taken the time to seek professional therapy along with what I would assume was a check for brain tumors and other things of the like with the full body mri.

I have a few questions about these episodes,

1. do they only happen when you are asleep?

2. The information you are given about people, are they people you know? Could you already have said information and not be remembering it as such? Is it quantifiable I.E is it about some one you have little to no information on and of a subject matter that would only be available to that person and or that person's close friends?

3. You say you have seen Angels, devils and djinn what do they look like?

Just remember that the brain is a Uber complex living computer of sorts and often times can show us things both real and unreal to help us process things we do not have the ability to do otherwise.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

1. Dreams and trips happen during the time I sleep, but I always wake up tired after them - I also had a sleep study done to check if I was having issues while I slept and nothing came up.

2. At times people I know and at times people I only just met, details from their past for example they have not had a chance to tell me yet.

1st Example was of a girl who from a group of recent friends, when we ended up alone she said I looked at her strangely and I then said "You have a child, a 5 year old daughter" let's just say she made me swear to never tell anyone in our group of friends. Turns out her daughter is 5 years old and she always spoke about a bearded man in the sky when she was little.

2nd one was more recently a Woman from the other side of the world which I never met face to face or even talked to before, she was introduced to us and 2 days later I told her "I saw computers, a tropical place that seemed like Hawaii and a giant aircraft military type of ship". She told me that she served in the military in the U.S was stationed at a Naval Base in Hawaii and was an intelligence officer. The only remote thing that is somewhat linked to me is that 12 years ago she had a near death experience and she experienced the same void like darkness I did.

3. The Angels at times seem as pure energy with a shell-like human form, at times they are human but when in human form they never show their face. I am most accustomed to two of them one is a woman and one is a male, they always stand behind me or in front of me never showing their face to me.

Demons seem stranger some almost seem like alien but not entirely, a few had no face or eyes yet could speak and see, those that do I think are like offspring they seem human but their eyes give it away. There is a strange tint or shine to them at specific periods of time, one time when I did confront one who was in female form spoke of a "Mother" and that "We Call Her Mother".

Djinn are a bit craftier they at times appear as ravens, but in real form their skin is almost the color of dark ash some of it seems burned, most of them have long dark hair etc. They are much weaker than the demonic being I have seen so I think like a lesser cast?

4. Observational time displacements happen during the day a.k.a Deja Vu, I have freaked my family out and a few friends out before regarding them. I don't know what they are exactly nor what it really means! I read that it's caused by seizures or whatever it is, which is why I had an MRI and a CAT done just to be sure there is nothing wrong with the wiring upstairs so to speak.

I have also experienced walk-ins via real time.

1. Was an old stricken man in his 70s who just randomly came up and said: "Put God First" even though I don't wear any religious symbols or anything of such. This incident occurred 5-6 years ago!

2. Was a priest who once went into a trance he said something about "The Foundation" and then spoke some weird sh*t, when I went to a church once even though I have never gone before and have not been back. This happened 10 years ago...

3. Was a random student at the school who spoke about some Mandate or something like that, no idea what it meant apparently the people said he was into the occult! This happened about 8 years ago.

Recently I have been having odd dreams about certain flooded regions, disease, dried up regions etc. Most of the time I saw military in them guiding people through check points and what not. Like really weird stuff!

Also when Trump gave Jerusalem to Israel I was taken to a desert, where I saw a man with short blackish hair and a beared, he seemed like a peaceful man wondering the desert. But then his footsteps turned to black goo and the sands behind him turned to blood, I was hearing screams of women and children. Like some #ed up dark sh*t!

This is why I at times try and avoid going to sleep, because when I sleep I dream and when I dream things happen.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

1. Was an old stricken man in his 70s who just randomly came up and said: "Put God First" even though I don't wear any religious symbols or anything of such. This incident occurred 5-6 years ago!

2. Was a priest who once went into a trance he said something about "The Foundation" and then spoke some weird sh*t, when I went to a church once even though I have never gone before and have not been back. This happened 10 years ago...

Your problem is clear. You've ignored the advice that's been given to you. Somehow (most likely through an occult or "new age" practice of somekind) you've let these demons into your life and now they won't leave. All of this clairvoyant activity that you perform and all of the deja vus come from them. There might be a slight chance that you did not initiate this engagement yourself, but that someone in your family has and they leached onto you.

P.S. "The Foundation" that the priest speaks of is Jesus Christ. He is referred to as the foundation of the world and the cornerstone that holds all together.

edit on 22-8-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Except the issue is also this!

1. When I wanted to go to the Vatican about these things, I was told "Trust None Within The Holy Sea" beneath the foundation stones upon which the Vatican stands I was shown a temple where women and children are being raped.

2. When I thought should I go to the Jewish Rahbis in Jerusalem and share what I have been shown, in February this year I was shown a man walking the desert that looked like a man of peace and he was a man of death & war. Shortly after Jerusalem was given to Israel by Trump and now they are rebuilding the temple upon which this man will sit! So I understood the Jews are not to be trusted as well for they are not of David nor Abraham for if they were they would uphold their word to not rebuild the temple nor to set foot upon the mount.

3. When I asked should I go to the Christians I was shown the corruption, fame, power and lust that most of the preachers now seek by using the word.

Even if I were to go to all these people and spoke to them neither they or those around them would know where it is I come from and nor where it is I go.

The only faith so far I have not received a true revelation about is Islam... ( I am a bit sceptical of even considering contacting anyone up the chain of Muslim faith).

So while I sit here wondering why would I be shown all these things, I am also being revealed the other side as well. Yes, I doubt and yes at times I question, this is why I get to experience both sides of the fence I guess.

However, so far the 3 pillars of the 4 have failed the world and the people, I am yet waiting to receive the truth and revelation about the 4th Pillar and that is Islam/Muslim Faith.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Honestly, some of what you describe sounds demonic, but that could also be part of your ideation.

We all have a need for significance and so our imaginative world reinforces that, We can be magic wielders, psyhonauts, mind guerillas, ancient royalty and time travelers in our imaginations. That doesn't mean we have a mental illness. But it doesn't mean that we are those things either. It's just games for our ego.

Human experiences and responses cover a spectrum so it is odd that someone would listen to what you say enough to consider testing you, but then say that you are normal. There really isn't any such standard of 'normal'.

Do you consider yourself, normal or abnormal? You don't have to tell me, I just want you to explore yourself.

Do you ever confuse what is 'all in your head' with objective reality?

If there are times of such confusion, then it could indicate something unhealthy. If the line between your 'inner world' and the outer world of objective reality is strongly delineated, then you are, like they said, imaginative.

We are so incredibly complex that our own wiring is beyond our capacity to understand sometimes. That's cool, that's our real specialness and significance.

If you are unnecessarily stressed out by things and think you are loosing touch with reality, then ignore what "they" say and look for ways to moderate or overcome it.
Be rational and wise.
Seek a second opinion if you feel that the first is wrong.
If negative ideation is leading towards self harm or the harm of others, then overcome it.

For example, if God did not want you, then God is sufficiently powerful to just entirely remove you from reality. Not a trace left behind. Since you exist and God has ultimate control over reality, God must actually want you.

See, all logical and rational.

Your higher mind is a more powerful force than your child-like and primitive subconscious mind.

By the same token, I was prescribed some anti-depression meds which caused me overly vivid and realistic dreams. Initially they were beautiful and amazing but things soon turned ugly when normal nightmares and imaginings turned vivid too, psychotically vivid, to the point where I was sure I had to stop taking the meds. Even so, the bad dreams and the fear they caused hung around for ages. Not something I'd want to ever experience again. So I do understand and empathize if your life has taken such a turn.

Be strong, be rational, if its out of control, keep seeking help until you are helped.

I bless you with peace, prosperity and joy, in Jesus name.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Step 1:

Interesting.....so no occult? Wicca, witchcraft, Tarot cards, seances, visiting a mystic/palm reader/medium, mirroring, reading tea leaves, pagan worship or Satanic membership/worship? If no or yes the end result can be the same but if you have EVER practiced any of these things than come clean now for there is an answer.

Your issue needs to be correctly identified and if it is spiritual (which is possible) than this issue could become physical.

Are you having suicidal thoughts?

Are you on any kind of medication?

Signs of depression? Are you depressed?

Siblings, parents or grandparents ever dabble in the occult ? Do you recall attending any events as a young child?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I agree.
But advice like this is rarely heeded on ATS. You need to offer something less rational.

I suspect it is Phages advice that gets ignored and for good reason when it happens. Not for petty, they hate you bro!

We challenge you for a very good reason, you have just enough of the facts twisted to require a challenge. We can disagree can't we?
I am sure the feeling of your good reasons might make you think it is reciprocated for me, by you. I can assure you I will not twist facts to suit me. I only turn them over to analyze them.

ETA

I do respect your mental powers, but challenging any scientific hypothesis require thorough observation and not close minded approach.

For advice to the young person here requesting help, I would seek help from a Priest who specializes in this kind of thing if the Psychology MD's are not giving you satisfactory answers. Science has it's limits.
edit on 22-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join