It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Verify Obama and something BIG coming.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The government tells illegals to steal SSN and then says use that SSN to verify your identity.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I'm still trying to grasp how this proves some over arching conspiracy that all illegals are evil??

They're not....they're just all illegal. Some are evil.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Just trying to figure out how this guy being a POS proves anything other than this guy is a POS. Just kind of weird. It's like some sort of confirmation bias for everyone or something.
edit on 22-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

He may have entered the country with a visa and then overstayed it. If he had a legal right to work and got the job then, he could have just stayed there after his permit expired and would now be illegal.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Just trying to figure out how this guy being a POS proves anything other than this guy is a POS. Just kind of weird. It's like some sort of confirmation bias for everyone or something.

You'll probably get a better answer in a thread about him. This one is about the system....not the killer

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Back in the 90s and early 2000s, my employer in Oregon staffed 80% of our company with illegals. I knew a few of them pretty well, and can verify at least via their saying so...they all purchased fake SSNs and used them to get drivers licenses, work, purchase....everything.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: BlueAjah

Obama administration actually officially stated for illegal immigrants to steal SSN and use them. It was official policy.

Source?

m.washingtontimes.com...

IRS does not tell 1 million people that their ssn are being used by illegal aliens.

So, it’s just screw ups and not official Obama policy.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

It doesn't. Just like if we're having a discussion about why it constitutes sound judgement to lock your doors at night, mentioning home invasions and thieves doesn't imply all your neighbors are thieves or thugs.

But it also is a valid reason to lock your doors and not leave an open invitation for strangers to enter, and having an honest discussion about security and safety can't happen if you default to pretending that anyone who locks their doors at night hates all their neighbors or suspects they are all thieves and murderers.

Just like telling your child to not get into cars with strangers doesn't mean all strangers are kidnappers or worse. It just represents sound judgement not to encourage them to go off with strangers. If someone suggests it's dangerous and irresponsible to encourage children to go with strangers do you tell them that incidents of children abductions don't prove anything other than an incident with a kidnapped child is only proof that there's one kidnapper out there?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I don’t think any female has the luxury of being able to jog on her own either, unfortunately -regardless of a predator’s citizenship. I always go walking or jogging with a buddy, or with my big dogs. Sad, but it’s a fact of life.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I don’t think any female has the luxury of being able to jog on her own either, unfortunately -regardless of a predator’s citizenship. I always go walking or jogging with a buddy, or with my big dogs. Sad, but it’s a fact of life.

Should I pretend to be outraged and argue that you are sexist and should go alone because not all men are disgusting animals to show how enlightened I am?

Or just congratulate you on choosing to use common sense ideas to minimize your risk?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So....the statement from the employer of the killer of Tibbetts:

So they used the E-verify system.

Now this is where it will get really funky if anyone digs.

This killer has been in that area for 4-7 years apparently....no idea how long in the US. He was and is an illegal alien. He would have to have been verified during that time to work here.

So....Obama loved E-verify in 2009:

Source

Instead, Obama will mandate that federal contractors confirm the identities of 4 million workers against federal databases beginning in September, pushing ahead under pressure from Senate Republicans with another long-stalled Bush administration initiative.

Napolitano said her department will rescind a 2007 rule, tied up in federal court, that would have sent Social Security "no-match" letters to 140,000 U.S. employers. The notices were to warn companies to resolve discrepancies or fire suspect workers within 90 days, or face criminal penalties.
Instead, she said, the Department of Homeland Security will take a "more modern and effective" approach, ordering an estimated 170,000 federal contractors to confirm employees' work documents against E-Verify, until now a voluntary electronic government system for companies to check new hires' immigration and Social Security data.

Bold is mine as this is important. This was a voluntary GOVERNMENT system. It checked social security numbers. Who issues those?(rhetorical)

If you get my drift here then you'll see where this is about to go.

Now Dems appeared to publicly HATE E-verify and Obama allowed it to be shut down in 2011 briefly. My guess is the push by Napolitano and this becoming a mandatory check was related to government being able to be in control of both issuing SSN's AND verifying them....talk about a conflict of interests.

My concern is how many illegals got socials during this time based on a system verification that was based on a social security number....both issued by the same people.

Ton more out there....just dont have the time to put it all in the OP. Research some and post up please!

Any takers?????

I have a friend who used to own a general contractors business here in the South. All of his employees were illegal aliens, and they have an entire subculture set up to use SSN's of dead people and people who do not exist. It is a scam, a racket...he knew all about it then, and that was 15 years ago. I can only imagine its gotten more perverse since then.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Or, just acknowledge that a predator is a predator, no matter what their citizenship status is.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Or, just acknowledge that a predator is a predator, no matter what their citizenship status is.

Sure. Am I allowed to also acknowledge that many predators are here illegally and that uncontrolled borders also constitutes additional, unnecessary risk compared to a system that vets people on a visa program?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Well, he's an illegal and thats an issue we are currently having to work out.

Why are illegals killing citizens?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

That doesn't work here.

He is an illegal predator and this animal wouldn't have got its prey had we had verified and vetted systems in place.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

If you also acknowledge that jogging with a buddy would most likely have prevented this tragedy.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

What you describe is one of the reasons so many people were against the e-verify system.

It's voluntary and it doesn't necessarily work.

The Democrats knew this and just a couple of the reasons they were against it.

The Republicans knew this and just a couple reasons why they supported it.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Illegals are committing the murders Americans don't want to do.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

And that's an issue that will never get completely worked out, unless we turn the US in to a completely authoritarian society in which we either go after people with certain "looks", or everyone is suspect and we become a "papers please" society.

Because people kill other people from time to time.

Why do citizens kill citizens?

The same reasons illegals kill citizens.

The fact you are asking that question shows that you really do not understand the issue whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Why does anyone kill anyone? Why did American citizen Stephen Paddock shoot and kill 58 people at an outdoor music venue in Las Vegas? Why did American citizen Adam Lanza shoot and kill 20 6 and 7 year old children at a public school? Why did American citizen Nicholas Cruz shoot and kill 17 people at a public school in Parkland Florida?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join