It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Verify Obama and something BIG coming.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Exactly what I said would happen. I had no idea it had, but I knew it was just a matter of time.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: RadioRobert

If you also acknowledge that jogging with a buddy would most likely have prevented this tragedy.

Seriously? You are actually blaming the murdered victim for not running with a buddy? This awful man, who was in this country illegally, stalked a young woman and murdered her and it is HER fault for not running with a buddy. You can’t admit that the illegal immigrant, who not only broke this nation’s laws by being here illegally, but that it is entirely all his fault for murdering a young woman while she was jogging? Un-freaking-believable!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

No, vetting immigrants to keep predators out will help keep predators out.

Letting everyone in won't.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It is pretty common knowledge that illegal immigrants use identity theft (I know—go Figure that someone who breaks the law will break another law) to obtain false social security numbers. An owner of several Mexican restaurants in rural Missouri where I live was arrested and convicted of doing just this—he knew his workers were illegal, so he arranged for them to commit identity theft and use stolen social security numbers. His restaurants were raided, the illegal workers deported and he went to prison for tax crimes and identity theft, etc. Anyone who pretends that employers don’t do this are either lying or don’t watch the news or go out into the real world often enough. I bet the farm this dispicable predator worked for knew full well he was illegal and using a fake identity. Until employers are charged and illegal immigrants are deported, the compounding broken laws—illegal entry into this country, identity theft, tax fraud, and yes, tragically murder will continue.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

Give them a real way to confirm suspicion. Right now it's a joke and not much employers can do.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Give them a real way to confirm suspicion. Right now it's a joke and not much employers can do.

Agreed, it is a joke and it was devised that way because Obama and the dems don’t really want to control illegal immigration at all—and for that fact neither did Bush or Clinton. What better way to allow it to continue than to create a system so flawed that it doesn’t work.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The employer has now walked back their claims that he was e-verified in the first place.

On Wednesday, the employer walked back that claim and said they used the wrong system to check his eligibility to work in the US. Rivera, they said, provided them with a different name and someone else's social security number which is what they ran through government checks.

From the Daily Mail Article

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So this what? Somehow implicates Obama in a murder?
What's the point of this thread? Government programs don't always work perfectly? What?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Oh even more things to be suspicious of.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think the take away for a fellow good hearted parent, is that if we can reduce the number of predators via some unidentified level of security we could perhaps stop some of these occurances.

Predators exist in all stations and all races and nationalities, but trying to solidify some level of control from outside interference, theoretically gives our resources time to work on our own issues within.

This doesnt have to be a politically driven debate, as a father of a daughter I just want the predation to stop. Will it? No, can I limit it? maybe.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Not exactly. They used a similar system.

Lang said the farm ran the information through the Social Security Administration’s employment verification system

www.washingtonpost.com... ory.html

E-verify would have given the same result since the guy had a SSN with a matching id. The person who was run was eligible to work, it just wasn't this guy.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That bad things are more likely when people aren't entering legally and properly vetted.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

yeah, but the problem on our side is we dont support on another, as a result....

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If the business is now going to change their story on what system they used then, to me, that looks suspicious.

I just wish people could be honest.

I suppose we will know the reality once the various MSM people stop throw this event around for their prefer use.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Your reply should validate that this is not an Obama issue. It has been going on for many years and before Obama. In fact, many of these illegals don't have SSNs, but have ITINs instead. That allows them to file taxes and in many cases appear legal. The Obama administration actually made it much harder to get ITINs.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I'm still trying to grasp how this proves some over arching conspiracy that all illegals are evil??

You cannot make such a bold statement about any group...all.

But in the u.s. there is a growing gang problem in ms13, jobs markets have been completely taken over.
The amount of money to prosecute and jail people never supposed to be there Is a waste of money.

There is a huge double standard going on

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Theyll find a way. So might as well not try

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
My bet goes to they knew of the people that passed but were not qualified. So make this statement of compliance. Even if we knew they were illegal, the system said OK so we are covered.

Yes. And rightly so.

If Uncle Sam is willing to certify compliance why on Earty would someone with a fiduciary responsibility to shareholders not fully exploit that?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So....the statement from the employer of the killer of Tibbetts:

So they used the E-verify system.

Nope. E-Verify keeps records.

They started with that lie and now changed the story to he showed an ID.

I want to see the Photo-Copy of it.

Now this is where it will get really funky if anyone digs.

You are right there. I just think your Obama hate fantasy face-planted.

So....Obama loved E-verify in 2009:

If you get my drift here then you'll see where this is about to go.

Does it go where a big whig Republican in Iowa was employing an illegal alien to work on his family farm and lied about using e-verify?

Now Dems appeared to publicly HATE E-verify and Obama allowed it to be shut down in 2011 briefly.

Dems don't hate e-verify?
Farmers do.
Most rural Farmers are GOP.

Don't believe me?

Farm Bureau and e-verify:
www.fb.org...

Why did this GOP Farmer first lie about using e-verify, then change their story?
edit on 23-8-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Most dont even known the extent Obama went to change the demographics of the country.

Heavy coaching going on in el Salvador, Honduras. Guatemala and many more places.

People go to these places and push, coach, and fund caravans of people to over whelm the border crossings and then make a mad dash in between entry points.

If you showed up to the border under Obama's unaccompanied minor program all you had to do was claim you were under 18.

No id needed, no back ground check if they had a criminal background.

Then when allowed to enter they were provided a free plane ticket to a any city they could get in contact with a family member.

Any willing house hold to accept an unacompannied minor would accept a monthly payment.

So if Jorge who is a ms13 member living on America says he is willing to take In his cousin.

Most likely that cousin will be trained to be a gang member and receive 1,500 a month for room a d board.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join