It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Verify Obama and something BIG coming.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
So....the statement from the employer of the killer of Tibbetts:

So they used the E-verify system.

Now this is where it will get really funky if anyone digs.

This killer has been in that area for 4-7 years apparently....no idea how long in the US. He was and is an illegal alien. He would have to have been verified during that time to work here.

So....Obama loved E-verify in 2009:

Source

Instead, Obama will mandate that federal contractors confirm the identities of 4 million workers against federal databases beginning in September, pushing ahead under pressure from Senate Republicans with another long-stalled Bush administration initiative.

Napolitano said her department will rescind a 2007 rule, tied up in federal court, that would have sent Social Security "no-match" letters to 140,000 U.S. employers. The notices were to warn companies to resolve discrepancies or fire suspect workers within 90 days, or face criminal penalties.
Instead, she said, the Department of Homeland Security will take a "more modern and effective" approach, ordering an estimated 170,000 federal contractors to confirm employees' work documents against E-Verify, until now a voluntary electronic government system for companies to check new hires' immigration and Social Security data.

Bold is mine as this is important. This was a voluntary GOVERNMENT system. It checked social security numbers. Who issues those?(rhetorical)

If you get my drift here then you'll see where this is about to go.

Now Dems appeared to publicly HATE E-verify and Obama allowed it to be shut down in 2011 briefly. My guess is the push by Napolitano and this becoming a mandatory check was related to government being able to be in control of both issuing SSN's AND verifying them....talk about a conflict of interests.

My concern is how many illegals got socials during this time based on a system verification that was based on a social security number....both issued by the same people.

Ton more out there....just dont have the time to put it all in the OP. Research some and post up please!

Any takers?????
edit on 8/21/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
So basically something the government is incompetent at implementing a system that actually works as intended. This surprises no one I am sure. I wouldn’t be surprised if the entire e-verify system was implemented just to instill a false sense of security and it was never intended to work.
edit on 2018/8/22 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

How do we know this employer is telling the truth...that he used E-verify? Does it spit out a certification document, or something?

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The real naughty bit you're not supposed to talk about is that anyone gainfully employed who is here illegally has stolen an identity (SSN and name) to pass through the E-verify program.

The exception is the DACA program which gives out SSN's willy-nilly and is supposed to be renewed, which I wouldn't be shocked to learn never updates delinquent status to E-verify's database.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Wait a second... are you saying this SOB was and is an illegal alien!?!?!?

This is outrageous and will not stand, the system needs to be given a serious overhaul.

Our border needs to be secure and all of these virtue signaling a**holes need to be put in their place.

Ignorance is no excuse, worse ignorance drunk on the high of their own self righteousness in the face of victims like Mollie is insulting and cause for serious concern.

I have never heard of this "E-verify" nonsense, it is and has been time to talk about amplifying all things ICE regardless of the globalist controlled media and those who believe their lies.

Prayers sent out to Mollie and her family.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I find it really odd that the employer even mentioned this in his statement. He was way too specific about it for some reason.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I'm sure the guy was using a stolen SSN.

The E-verify system probably just checks to see if the SSN is legit, and that's it. Perhaps it does no cross-verification of other records or other E-verify checks by other employers. I think a normal background check might show irregularities, such as a person living at multiple addresses at the same time.

The Obama administration did not really want to stop illegals from working.

edit on 8/22/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I'm sure the guy was using a stolen SSN.

The E-verify system probably just checks to see if the SSN is legit, and that's it. Perhaps it does no cross-verification of other records or other E-verify checks by other employers. I think a normal background check might show irregularities, such as a person living at multiple addresses at the same time.

The Obama administration did not really want to stop illegals from working.

I am wondering if the reason they pushed for the E-verify system to be mandatory is because they saw the opening to issue SSN's to illegals.

What I am waiting to come out is how he got through the system. The employer would have the SSN used. This would be able to be traced back to it either being issued or stolen.

This story will be big for the politicians, but I will bet it wont hit MSM anywhere.

The employer statement is just odd.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This part of the employer statement is so strange to me.

They are just told one of their employees was the killer and they go into a very detailed explanation of how they verified he was legal to work.

I understand CYA, but that's for courts typically.....not a statement to the news.

Really, I am kind of shocked they even made a statement at all.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Because he's a Republican and the killer is illegal so he wanted to get out in front of it. He didn't want accusations of him being a hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Obama administration actually officially stated for illegal immigrants to steal SSN and use them. It was official policy.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

edit on 22-8-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Obama administration actually officially stated for illegal immigrants to steal SSN and use them. It was official policy.

Source?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Source?

I expect you to do a meh, but maybe I'll be surprised.

IRS Admits It Encourages Illegals To Steal Social Security Numbers For Taxes

www.forbes.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Because he's a Republican and the killer is illegal so he wanted to get out in front of it. He didn't want accusations of him being a hypocrite.

I get that angle as well. What is off to me is how specific he got.....even to name the system used to check and explain that it is a government system and exactly how many years the killer worked there....

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Source?

m.washingtontimes.com...

IRS does not tell 1 million people that their ssn are being used by illegal aliens.
edit on 22-8-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I'm still trying to grasp how this proves some over arching conspiracy that all illegals are evil??

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

And in today's political climate are you surprised? I believe the point is he did everything right. The system that allows this to happen is a problem.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

The government cannot even deliver my mail properly, one of the few Constitutional mandates it has, and you think it can run a complex program such as this?

That was rhetorical, I know you don't think that.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

No one says that so there is no theory. People say some are, which is why we have a vetting process. And all illegals are breaking the law and we need to get back to using lawful immigration of vetted immigrants.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join