It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

a reply to: Timely

Good night!

It's "stupid o'clock" here also even though it is mid day, three hours shy of wine o'clock and 4 1/2 hours shy of beer thirty...so...
(ellipsis madness!)

Raining cats and dogs!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
ooops, not used to the Shed being busy. It goes in spurts of being busy to being dead, to being busy again. I never know when someone may be here.

Sweet dreams gentlemen!

Hello dear Chirp! I got up too early and can't seem to wake up here. We have had a lot of rain recently, but no cats and dogs. (I just typed digs instead of dogs.) Guess that's a good thing or I'd be adopting all these pets I can't afford. LOL

Right now it's cold and I just may turn the heater on soon. Brrrr!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It's still wet here from the snow/rain but at least it's sunny
Also I got a new vape flavor, mushy peach, and it's freakin awesome. definitely gonna get again.
edit on 24-9-2018 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Mushy peach? LOL, funny name. Gah, snow! Hope most of it is melted. Or are you the one who likes snow?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I do like snow, it hasn't stayed, just melted enough to make it too messy for puppy walking
The vape tastes almost like a peach marmalade, soo yummy.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Well I guess if you are in Canada you are in the right place for snow Eh? Do you have an iditarod?

Speaking of 'eh', where's Jacy? Should I bake fresh donuts to lure her in?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure we have an iditarod, is that the dog sled races?

Edit: we have the Great Canadian Challenge here in Saskatchewan www.canadianchallenge.com...
edit on 24-9-2018 by Autorico because: added stuffs

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Back from my visit to the cardiologist.

To sum up the visit, I have two more prescriptions to pick up and additional heart testing to be scheduled.
After the testing I'll be scheduled to see a heart surgeon about what options are available.

Night, you have a PM from myself for your reading pleasure.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
My goal is almost complete! My WATS and thread count are at 38, now i just need to catch my karma up lol

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Some Pixies for the Pixies of the Shed

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

My goal is almost complete! My WATS and thread count are at 38, now i just need to catch my karma up lol

I've never truly understood the way it is all figured. There is a thread 'somewhere' explaining the math of it all but, math is hard.

I just ignore it since I don't understand...yes, I'm one of THOSE folks!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I need more "applause" to raise it but I don't post anything worth it lol. I'm not a math person either, I only passed cause the teacher had a nervous breakdown

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hi Brent and Chirp! I'll have the pixies make us up a special brew while we're hanging out. I hate math too.

Brent, don't worry about numbers. We love you no matter what you say. Well, as long as it's within the T&C's.

Chirp, how are you holding up beautiful lady?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Just popping in to say a quick hello .

I’ve been in lurker mode lately, and real life has kept me busier than usual.

Wishing you all a good week ahead ! 😊

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Jeez, I made fresh donuts earlier thinking Jacy would pop in. Now I'm getting our drinks.

Maybe Wis will show up and the others.

Gordi, if you're lurking...There is a chair by the fireplace and a guitar on its stand waiting for you.

Errolorre, BugWhisperer, where are you?

Skiddy, you working hard?

Lucid, where are you?

So many people I want to mention and my brain has gone dead here.

Phoenix, Foss, Chooch, Jessie,

Light, get out of the bushes and stop lurking!

To whoever is lurking, please come inside. We are having a nice gathering of friends and you should show up. Just sayin'.

edit on 24-9-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Busy? You out partying without us? You have a good week too Sheye!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Jeez, I made fresh donuts earlier thinking Jacy would pop in. Now I'm getting our drinks.

Maybe Wis will show up and the others.

Gordi, if you're lurking...There is a chair by the fireplace and a guitar on its stand waiting for you.

Errolorre, BugWhisperer, where are you?

Skiddy, you working hard?

Lucid, where are you?

So many people I want to mention and my brain has gone dead here.

Phoenix, Foss, Chooch, Jessie,

Light, get out of the bushes and stop lurking!

To whoever is lurking, please come inside. We are having a nice gathering of friends and you should show up. Just sayin'.

Hi Night!

I was just trying to crawl out of the bushes, but gave up, hit refresh and saw this!

Still trying!

Throw me a donut!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Throws Bug a fresh donut.

Hello my Elvan Sister! I was off making supper and watching youtube vids. Also poking around new threads. How are you this fine Autumn evening?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Throws Bug a fresh donut.

Hello my Elvan Sister! I was off making supper and watching youtube vids. Also poking around new threads. How are you this fine Autumn evening?

Trade you a freshly grilled sirloin burger for a fresh donut?

Hubby's at work, feeling MUCH better today. Older kid is still sneezing and coughing a little, but otherwise back to normal (mouthy pre-teen disposition included) Younger kid is still feeling under the weather, but mostly limited to sneezing and a sore throat.

Seems to be one of those good old fashioned "Wham, bam, thank you ma'am" short colds that steamrolls you for a day and lets up quickly afterward. I've been sneezing a bit today, but I'm not sure if it's just an indicator that I need to dust & vacuum again, or if I'm doomed with the cold, too.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

If I sneezed once I sneezed at least 30 times today. I also blew my nose a lot and I hate blowing my nose. I was hoping to bring up some meaty chunks and lots of satisfying green and yellow colours but no, just white water. I think I better stay in the bushes...
edit on 24/9/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Reply fix

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join