It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have lunch before grocery shopping and still spend too much. Then again, there are times when I don't get out so I try stay ahead on items.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Did you check out the 3 boob thread? It's highly entertaining
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Never go hungry to the grocery store!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Also, don't go grocery shopping "under the influence"

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Hahaha!

Oh Brent, your link didn't take me to whatever thread you wanted.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Boo, it got removed. Basically, a fashion designer had some models implant a 3rd breast in the middle of their chest, like the one in Total Recall. Many laughs were had, not sure why it was removed, honestly.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Also, don't go grocery shopping "under the influence"

So true ! Nothing like a bad case of the munchies when you’re buying food. 😆

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Speaking of groceries, you know what I miss? Garlic bread pizza. Best take home pizza ever. Now all they have are the ones with garlic bites around the crust. The other ones were garlic bread through and through. They even had a veggie pizza called bruschetta that was really good. Damn you Delissio!

edit on 25-9-2018 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I never leave home while under the influence. There's no heating, no (good) music and no toilet nearby. I never deviate in a supermarket. Never. That's how they get you, ha! I know exactly what I want (unless I forget an item) and I know exactly where that item is. In and out quicker than you can wish all the Waltons goodnight. I never buy munchies either. True story.
ETA Just because.

edit on 25/9/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
I never leave home while under the influence. There's no heating, no (good) music and no toilet nearby. I never deviate in a supermarket. Never. That's how they get you, ha! I know exactly what I want (unless I forget an item) and I know exactly where that item is. In and out quicker than you can wish all the Waltons goodnight. I never buy munchies either. True story.

Mind if I ask what is on your grocery list ?

I know eggs are a staple of yours... but what do you do with the whites ?

Today I bought milk, 100% pulp free orange juice, eggs, bread, buns , apples, bologna, cheese, bag of mixed veggies, cottage cheese, and some frozen beef pot pies.

Trying to cut back on meat, though I do have hamburger patties in the freezer. I’m thinking of cutting meat out of my diet, and getting my protein from other sources.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

No munchies????? I'd die. LOL

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I've had my dog, roomy, for ten years.
That's how long I haven't eaten any meats.
He just celebrates the concept of meal eating when I get home from work.
I end up giving him ALL my meat(s).

Being a vegetarian is mind numbing.
When my dog, roomy, bites the dust.
For sure I shall eat meat again. FOR SURE!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The munchies are an illusion. It's all in your mind and the sooner you realise that, no amount of (random yummy snack-food name here) on sale at the store will ever divert your attention again. Don't get me wrong, I love it as much as the next guy, I just never buy it removing all temptation and cost. It ain't food or nutritious, it just tastes good. This is why I drink warm beer, it doesn't taste good.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

LOL! I don't buy many real good munchies, but we do have some things. I try to pick healthier munchies. When I am out sometimes I indulge in the really bad stuff like fudgy chocolate cake or something. I can't help myself. Besides, ya only live once.

I remember Dad saying many years ago that if he's gonna go, he's gonna go happy. LOL

Last week my Sister said she was giving her Husband hell for eating something really bad for his health. He said to her, "If I die tomorrow and I didn't eat this, I'm going to be really pissed. LOL

Years ago I was extremely disciplined, but got sick of eating the same tings and always longed for the good bad but good stuff.

Oh, Nice vid you posted earlier.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

If you are a vegetarian, make sure you are getting the vitamins and minerals you need.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Yes Ol'Pal.
I have vitamins and supplements i alternate daily.
My dog is a hungry dog.
Before him I ate meat daily. But with him and his sad puppy eyes and his excitement at meal times... I just can't help it. I am a sucker for little hungry creatures.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I remember Dad saying many years ago that if he's gonna go, he's gonna go happy. LOL

Somewhat similar in sentiment to what a friend of mine says after a good meal -- "Full, fat and happy"

I made an egg burrito for a mid-afternoon snack, just 2 eggs, a habanero and scrambled up in a little butter on a tortilla. Eggs always hit the spot for me when I have an unidentifiable food craving, the kind where you're hungry but nothing appeals. I think it's more of a pure protein craving than for any specific food.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

I adore animals! I'm glad you have your wonderful furry friend to love and care for. I know your dog brings much love and joy to your life. Even though my Siamese cat talks too much and too loud, he is my precious boy who makes me smile, feel loved and I cherish him so much. He is also funny and makes me laugh.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I enjoy eggs as well. OMG, I just thought of French toast. YUM!

There are so many things we can make with eggs. Don't get me started on all the ideas. LOL

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Nyiah

I enjoy eggs as well. OMG, I just thought of French toast. YUM!

There are so many things we can make with eggs. Don't get me started on all the ideas. LOL

Mmmm, omelettes. Or quiche. Or a meringue layer on a pie. Or meringues as light cookies. Or custards.

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join