It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Banned from Facebook and iTunes

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I just listened to uk radio world service.
about This!
But all they talk about is Sandy Hook!!

They are just making info wars look bad.

No freedom of speech if other people
agree with you And then say bad things!

No freedom of speech if it upsets some one.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is a hoax. Alex Jones deleted himself and hired crisis actors to impersonate iTunes and Facebook officials. False flag! Wake up sheeple!
edit on 11-8-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

This is a hoax. Alex Jones deleted himself and hired crisis actors to impersonate iTunes and Facebook officials. False flag! Wake up sheeple!

Alex? Is that you?

(sorry DJW, couldnt resist)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

MIT Professor and free speech icon Noam Chomsky has responded to the no platforming of Alex Jones by asserting that Big Tech was wrong to ban Infowars.

Responding from his official MIT email address, Chomsky wrote, “What I’ve seen of what he does is outrageous, but unlike many civil libertarians here and especially in other countries, I don’t think that the right way to deal with “hate speech” and crazed fabrications is to ban them; rather, to confront them, and to seek and confront the reasons why anyone pays a moment’s attention to them.”

Chomsky, who is internationally renowned as an authority on free speech issues, was asked by inventor and encryption expert Louis Buff Parry what his position was on Infowars being shut down by Big Tech.

Source

Interesting part is the alphabet agencies can't honey pot the InfoWar's Disqus comments anymore.
edit on 12-8-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Problem is: no-one confronted Alex Jones. He just raked in the cash.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Curious about one aspect of this...
So let me get this straight... Itunes, YouTube, Facebook, and Spotify ALL banned him at the SAME EXACT TIME?
or was it one then two then the rest?
If it was all at the same time, then theres definetily planning involved between the companies.
Interesting.

Also he moved to Vimeo and then they banned him also.
I don't watch his stuff, but Damn... What is this?...China?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I have seen him ripped to shreds and ridiculed by the media - it's not true to say no one confronted him.
I think what you mean is that no one shut him up until now.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Infowars Website is down. The purge is here. Red Alert 1984 George Orwell is a reality. Time to defend our freedom because ATS and others are next.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

There are alternate platforms developing. SteemIt is a replacement for Twitter and Facebook and RealVideo is a replacement for Youtube.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The D-DOS must have subsided since I can access Infowars now.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Banned from Twitter, Alex Jones begs supporters to follow him to Tumblr

Tumblr??? Jesus Christ man.

I'm enjoying this, I admit.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: bastion

Today, Candace Owens was banned on twitter for 12 hours for posting the EXACT same tweets as the lefts newest star but substituted the word 'white' for 'black' and 'jew'.

The lefts newest star got a pass, Owens got banned, then an apology due to 'algorithm error'

It's happening across all platforms.
It all comes back to the "Algorithm", lol smh.

Basically they have just admitted that they have algorithms that will auto ban an account for saying something bad about Jewish people, but don't have one that will auto ban an account for saying something bad about white people.

Have I got that right?

Regardless of the apology, they have automated systems which selectively silence people based on race.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Basically they have just admitted that they have algorithms that will auto ban an account for saying something bad about Jewish people, but don't have one that will auto ban an account for saying something bad about white people.

Have I got that right?

Nope. By the way, why do you consider Jewish people to be "not white?"

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I have seen him ripped to shreds and ridiculed by the media - it's not true to say no one confronted him.
I think what you mean is that no one shut him up until now.

often with taking things out of context or saying he said things he didn't say, basically lying.

He is a bit extreme with almost implying the elite are transhumanists that want to transcend humanity and reduce human population. There probably are some but not all with said views.
edit on 16-8-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Nyiah

There are alternate platforms developing. SteemIt is a replacement for Twitter and Facebook and RealVideo is a replacement for Youtube.

Problem is the payment processors have also joined in on the banning for other conservatives and may target Jones too. Cut the flow of money and that's the biggest censor.

Also as said earlier two things:

First this vast collusion shows oligopoly and cartel levels of market manipulation, it is against consumer interests and gov. should intervene.

Second taking a stance an editorial stance on content should cause these entities to lose their safe harbour protection and make them liable for all content on them, basically driving them to bankrupty. Not to mention such loss if real would force them to more actively police antifa and jihadists, people that will take physical action against censorship if actively policed.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

It'll just quicken the monopoly laws coming to regulate Facebook and YouTube and their friends. YAY!

Jones is no stranger to controversy...he'll come out on top in the end.
edit on 17-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

What you are enjoying is fascists dismantling USA freedoms. SICK!

Maybe we should censor your posts so you can derive more pleasure.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Clearly you HAVE NOT READ or UNDERSTOOD Agenda 21 that is pushed by the Globalists, or you would not say that!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

This is Current events, NOT THE MUD PIT! Please stay on topic and add content to the thread instead of mindless sarcasm!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Its a bit of a slippery road, say Facebook and iTunes are followed by Twitter and YouTube then essentially these big internet giants demonstrate that they have the absolute power and are willing to use that power to silence those they disagree with.

And this, I believe, was always the plan. They are now rolling out, very carefully, the beginnings of a censorship doctrine, which will be 'acceptable' to the masses, because, as you observe, Alex Jones mainly speaks rubbish. Thus 'normal' people will claim that they agree with the banning of 'hate speech', and that the internet has been made safer by protecting us from unpopular opinions.

Clearly, if one supports the Consitution (or even just plain free speech), then this event is unconstitutional, it goes against the moral law, and we must resist these actions with all our strength.

I genuinely believe this is the beginning of a generational plan to gradually shape 'acceptable' opinion, and to exclude non-typical views of all sorts. Massive corporate/government censorship will be rolled out over the course of thirty years, towards a dystopian future of slave/master consumerism, which will likely see armed revolt at some stage. They've already been planning it over the past thirty-forty years at least.

Dangerous waters.

edit on AugustFriday1818CDT03America/Chicago-050007 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join