It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Banned from Facebook and iTunes

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
YouTube deleted his entire channel, they are really going down hill for interesting stuff now, YouTube is a corporate mess now not much different than TV full of ads you don't want to see.

Alex is a bit crazy, but he had some funny stuff on some of those videos.

The left is coming hard for alternative opinions, it's getting to the point that I am wondering when ATS is going to get hit.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
YouTube deleted his entire channel, they are really going down hill for interesting stuff now, YouTube is a corporate mess now not much different than TV full of ads you don't want to see.

The left is coming hard for alternative opinions, it's getting to the point that I am wondering when ATS is going to get hit.

What other crazy conspiratorial videos are you unable to find on YouTube?

Here’s the transcript of the Alex Jones-Robert Mueller show that likely was his final straw:

“ALEX JONES (HOST): That's the thing, is like, once it's [special counsel Robert] Mueller, everyone's so scared of Mueller, they'd let Mueller rape kids in front of people, which he did. I mean, Mueller covered up for a decade for [Jeffrey] Epstein kidnapping kids, flying them on sex planes, some kids as young as seven years old reportedly, with big perverts raping them to frame people. I mean, Mueller is a monster, man. God, imagine -- he's even above the pedophiles, though. The word is he doesn't have sex with kids, he just controls it all. Can you imagine being a monster like that? God.

People say, "Well, God, aren't you scared of him?" I'm scared of not manning up. I'm constantly in fear that I'm not being a real man, and I'm not doing what it takes, and I'm not telling the truth. And so, call it whatever you want, I look at that guy, and he's a sack of crap. That's a demon I will take down, or I'll die trying. So that's it. It's going to happen, we're going to walk out in the square, politically, at high noon, and he's going to find out whether he makes a move man, make the move first, and then it's going to happen. It's not a joke. It's not a game. It's the real world. Politically. You're going to get it, or I'm going to die trying, bitch. Get ready. We're going to bang heads. We're going to bang heads.”

Take away the pointing the “hand” gun thing because I actually don’t find it that bad. He was talking about it being a shootout politically. While charged, it’s not really that egregious.

What is egregious is him saying “...they'd let Mueller rape kids in front of people, which he did.”

Forget about your feelings into the Mueller investigation. This dude is calling another man a pedophile and defaming him by saying he rapes kids.

If I started saying that about members of this forum, what do you think the mods would do to me?

Here’s the really funny thing, Jones is lumping Mueller I’m with Epstein and saying he covered up for him for over a decade. I’ll give you ONE guess as to who the FBI director was when the FBI was investigating Jeffrey Epstein for soliciting underage girls? No hints either....

These big corporations who continue to allow Alex to spew his BS over their platforms could be held liable. He’d corporations WOULD NOT have kicked him off if they saw keeping him as a profitable venture. It was purely a business decision.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Good point. Probably already has. Hey, are all the people celebrating Jones ban going to come to aid and cover the peoples opinions on this site when ABC drops the monetize hammer on ATS?

God forbid once the purging is complete someone in the flock has a different opinion!

Could be worse though, the UK and Germany just throw you behind bars.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Words
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Except you can't refute the fact that this move was Constitutional and 100% within Apple's rights to do, and at the end of the day that is all that matters here.

I'm not sure who is arguing otherwise. Maybe you have me confused with someone else.

What I was arguing against the notion that Jones was a "victim of the free market", and saying such was a gross misunderstanding of the free market.

It is so stupid to suggest Jones fails at the free market when it is his vast unprecedented success with individual consumers that has the MSM scared #less. Their inability to compete is what's causing them to use their monopolistic powers against him.

And they're likely to try to attack hosts and payment processors next. Again heavily regulated monopolistic companies who are propped up against competitors and who are fighting consumer choice and the will of the american people.

America chose Trump. They fear and they lie, they cant accept the will of the majority, minus cali, and the majority is the will of the free market. Don't come to me with artificially propped intermediaries trying to abuse their power to impede consumer choice.
edit on 7-8-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: Saiker
first they came for the weirdo - we supported it.
second they came for conservatives ( claiming they were the ruskies)
third they came for us.

Private companies can do what they want

Jones diatribe is legit hate speech period

I mean, yeah. He hates terrorists, globalists, and pedophiles...and reptilians.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

Here’s the transcript of the Alex Jones-Robert Mueller show that likely was his final straw:

“ALEX JONES (HOST): That's the thing, is like, once it's [special counsel Robert] Mueller, everyone's so scared of Mueller, they'd let Mueller rape kids in front of people, which he did. I mean, Mueller covered up for a decade for [Jeffrey] Epstein kidnapping kids, flying them on sex planes, some kids as young as seven years old reportedly, with big perverts raping them to frame people. I mean, Mueller is a monster, man. God, imagine -- he's even above the pedophiles, though. The word is he doesn't have sex with kids, he just controls it all. Can you imagine being a monster like that? God.

People say, "Well, God, aren't you scared of him?" I'm scared of not manning up. I'm constantly in fear that I'm not being a real man, and I'm not doing what it takes, and I'm not telling the truth. And so, call it whatever you want, I look at that guy, and he's a sack of crap. That's a demon I will take down, or I'll die trying. So that's it. It's going to happen, we're going to walk out in the square, politically, at high noon, and he's going to find out whether he makes a move man, make the move first, and then it's going to happen. It's not a joke. It's not a game. It's the real world. Politically. You're going to get it, or I'm going to die trying, bitch. Get ready. We're going to bang heads. We're going to bang heads.”

Take away the pointing the “hand” gun thing because I actually don’t find it that bad. He was talking about it being a shootout politically. While charged, it’s not really that egregious.

What is egregious is him saying “...they'd let Mueller rape kids in front of people, which he did.”

Forget about your feelings into the Mueller investigation. This dude is calling another man a pedophile and defaming him by saying he rapes kids.

If I started saying that about members of this forum, what do you think the mods would do to me?

Here’s the really funny thing, Jones is lumping Mueller I’m with Epstein and saying he covered up for him for over a decade. I’ll give you ONE guess as to who the FBI director was when the FBI was investigating Jeffrey Epstein for soliciting underage girls? No hints either....

These big corporations who continue to allow Alex to spew his BS over their platforms could be held liable. He’d corporations WOULD NOT have kicked him off if they saw keeping him as a profitable venture. It was purely a business decision.

That's a pretty clear-cut case of slander unless Alex has concrete proof that would stand up in court. He's gotten away with this before and his excuses vary from the ridiculous to the unbelievable. He seems to have quite a history of frothing declarations followed by bizarre justifications.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Words

I really don't care if Apple infringes on rights or not. I only care if a government does it. As long as Apple isn't breaking the law then I see no issue.

Also, I was in the Army. I've already stood up for my rights. Thank you very much.

Hope you aren't a libertarian. With the as long as it is not called the government, I don't care if a corporation with a private militia establishes martial law.

These companies control the public square online. They lie by omission claiming to be nonpartisan and not revealing their overt censorship, shadowbans and fake trending as well as suppressed trending from unapproved topics.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

nauseating

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

That's a pretty clear-cut case of slander unless Alex has concrete proof that would stand up in court. He's gotten away with this before and his excuses vary from the ridiculous to the unbelievable. He seems to have quite a history of frothing declarations followed by bizarre justifications.

And who do you think would join Alex right along in the suit? Again, these platforms WOULD NOT have dropped Alex if hosting him was the more profitable decision.

Why should these platforms risk lawsuits because Alex Jones wants to spew his nonsense?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well this is a lie. The 1st Amendment can only be violated if the government is involved. You clearly need to go study up on civics.

If politicians where not sponsored by corporations or governments did not use corporations to there own ends I might believe you. But this is simply not the case.

If the world was a simple as the propaganda provided in your civcs it would all be a lot easier. But the world is far more complex than that.

I don't care if you believe me or not. You are lying if you are claiming that the 1st Amendment was violated. Well either that or you are just plain ignorant to how the Bill of Rights works.

problem is if the public streets were sold to private corporations, and you couldn't protest or speak in previously public spaces you'd be a'ok with it. And that's wrong. These are brand new spaces on the internet, and there is no disclosure over the vast abuses being committed by these fake social media sites.

Their collusion and censorship needs to be brought into the open. And if they are unwilling to support free speech, heavy tax penalties towards them while free speech alternatives are propped up should occur.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Black Pigeon Speaks made some good points regarding this issue Gay Frogs...And the Ballad of Infowars. Basically these social media companies are not privately owned. They have been subsidized and or given massive tax breaks that have helped them along. That is TAX money, from US citizens have advantaged these companies and as such they can really no longer be considered private.

Social media companies are not just like the corner store down the street. They affect the dissemination of information and that is a huge responsibility.

Whether one agrees with Alex or not, that all these tech companies shut him down for 'hate speech' is not right. The only thing they have accomplished is to bring Alex more press and more exposure.

Me thinks they have protested too much.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Lets ignore all those things you mentioned and ban him because lulz.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DanZek

Black Pilled is pretty based too. This video should get an academy award

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
First they came for Milo
Then they came Alex Jones
Later they came for Mark Dice
Finally they came for Candace Owens

It's a slippery slope, and I see exactly where this is headed and it not a good place for free speech, just because you disagree, let the foolish jesters have their day, the dross will be removed and the truth will be revealed.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Haven't looked into it but here's some of the results of a quick search on Mueller Epstein.

FBI: Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Was Informant for Mueller's FBI

FBI: Mueller Struck Deal To Free Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein
Special Counsel Robert Mueller personally intervened in the FBI's investigation of billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, striking a deal that allowed him avoid prosecution-yournewswire

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The political landscape is very volatile right now and are you going to tell me that CNN et al aren't pouring fuel on the fire of the political divide?

I think people keep forgetting the point of a free press. And I guarantee you it isn't to only support the media sources that slob the knob of the sitting POTUS. Are you suggesting that Trump is literally a perfect President, free from ALL attempts to question his methods, reasoning, or actions? Because that is what his constituents seem to support, and that's a laughably ridiculous premise.

Alex Jones was not in any way censored by the government, nor his free speech impeded upon. There is not some "deep state" conspiracy to keep him from spreading his nutty opinions. Corporations just don't want their names associated with his special brand of crazy. When legal battles ensue as a result of his laughable but hateful rambling, I don't blame a single company for bailing, not wanting to be a source of the crap spewing out of his mouth.

And yea, it is hateful to knowingly spread stories that cause parents who just lost their children to a school shooting, to move hundreds of miles away into a protected community to avoid the harassment and death threats. Unless he is truly a blithering idiot that had no idea what the results of his shows would entail. He is a slimeball, and that is why he is being cut. Not because people are trying to "shut him up." Shut him up why? To stop his horrible, pathetically assembled theories with next to no proof? Please...

He can now if he wants, spout more nonsense like Taylor Swift conducting a giant satanic ritual during SB halftime funded by the Illuminati, on his own sites or podcast, funded by him. He is a moron, and sometimes morons get what they deserve.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

Haven't looked into it but here's some of the results of a quick search on Mueller Epstein.

FBI: Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Was Informant for Mueller's FBI

FBI: Mueller Struck Deal To Free Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein
Special Counsel Robert Mueller personally intervened in the FBI's investigation of billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, striking a deal that allowed him avoid prosecution-yournewswire

You may want to do some more digging. The accusers were not going to testify against him. One even recanted and sued the government.

Quote- “I hope Jeffrey, nothing happens to Jeffrey because he’s an awesome man and it would really be a shame,” the woman, identified only as Jane Doe 2, told FBI agents in 2007.

Oh, and Robert Mueller didn’t offer a plea deal to Epstein (again, it was his office that helped aid in the investigation), seeing as how Robert Mueller isn’t a FEDERAL PROSECTOR.

Besides the absolute obvious facts, that still doesn’t absolve Jones from saying Mueller raped kids.

Do you know how the legal system works?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

"Oh the humanity! think of the children!" As Obama orders drone strikes that wipe out an entire generation at a wedding, gotcha.

Did you vote for him?

Thanks for answering none of my questions by the way, I will take this as a decisive victory.

"Alex Jones was not in any way censored by the government, nor his free speech impeded upon. There is not some "deep state" conspiracy to keep him from spreading his nutty opinions."

Ok lol.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: coffeebeernsmokes
a reply to: fleabit

"Oh the humanity! think of the children!" As Obama orders drone strikes that wipe out an entire generation at a wedding, gotcha.

Did you vote for him?

Thanks for answering none of my questions by the way, I will take this as a decisive victory.

"Alex Jones was not in any way censored by the government, nor his free speech impeded upon. There is not some "deep state" conspiracy to keep him from spreading his nutty opinions."

Ok lol.

So are you saying (implying) that there is a “deep state” conspiracy to keep him from spreading his nutty opinions?

I can read your “ok lol” a bunch of ways.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join