It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Banned from Facebook and iTunes

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo Here’s the transcript of the Alex Jones-Robert Mueller show that likely was his final straw: “ALEX JONES (HOST): That's the thing, is like, once it's [special counsel Robert] Mueller, everyone's so scared of Mueller, they'd let Mueller rape kids in front of people, which he did. I mean, Mueller covered up for a decade for [Jeffrey] Epstein kidnapping kids, flying them on sex planes, some kids as young as seven years old reportedly, with big perverts raping them to frame people. I mean, Mueller is a monster, man. God, imagine -- he's even above the pedophiles, though. The word is he doesn't have sex with kids, he just controls it all. Can you imagine being a monster like that? God. People say, "Well, God, aren't you scared of him?" I'm scared of not manning up. I'm constantly in fear that I'm not being a real man, and I'm not doing what it takes, and I'm not telling the truth. And so, call it whatever you want, I look at that guy, and he's a sack of crap. That's a demon I will take down, or I'll die trying. So that's it. It's going to happen, we're going to walk out in the square, politically, at high noon, and he's going to find out whether he makes a move man, make the move first, and then it's going to happen. It's not a joke. It's not a game. It's the real world. Politically. You're going to get it, or I'm going to die trying, bitch. Get ready. We're going to bang heads. We're going to bang heads.” Take away the pointing the “hand” gun thing because I actually don’t find it that bad. He was talking about it being a shootout politically. While charged, it’s not really that egregious. What is egregious is him saying “...they'd let Mueller rape kids in front of people, which he did.” Forget about your feelings into the Mueller investigation. This dude is calling another man a pedophile and defaming him by saying he rapes kids. If I started saying that about members of this forum, what do you think the mods would do to me? Here’s the really funny thing, Jones is lumping Mueller I’m with Epstein and saying he covered up for him for over a decade. I’ll give you ONE guess as to who the FBI director was when the FBI was investigating Jeffrey Epstein for soliciting underage girls? No hints either....
These big corporations who continue to allow Alex to spew his BS over their platforms could be held liable. He’d corporations WOULD NOT have kicked him off if they saw keeping him as a profitable venture. It was purely a business decision.
That's a pretty clear-cut case of slander unless Alex has concrete proof that would stand up in court. He's gotten away with this before and his excuses vary from the ridiculous to the unbelievable. He seems to have quite a history of frothing declarations followed by bizarre justifications.

Actually in a case of slander like that, it isn't Alex Jones that has to prove anything, it's Robert Mueller.

Robert Mueller has to prove that what Alex Jones said is untrue in order to win a slander case.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I approve of hate speech even if it's against me!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

they'd let Mueller rape kids in front of people, which he did. I mean, Mueller covered up for a decade for [Jeffrey] Epstein kidnapping kids, flying them on sex planes.

It's figurative speech... figurative language is to a writer what a paintbrush is to an artist.

'they'd let Mueller rape kids in front of people' is definitely used as a metaphor. lol

AJ even says' I mean.... in which he gives the meaning.

Not even close to what liberals consider 'hate speech.'

edit on 15081531pm312018Tue, 07 Aug 2018 23:15:10 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Read it however you want.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

The political landscape is very volatile right now and are you going to tell me that CNN et al aren't pouring fuel on the fire of the political divide?

I think people keep forgetting the point of a free press. And I guarantee you it isn't to only support the media sources that slob the knob of the sitting POTUS. Are you suggesting that Trump is literally a perfect President, free from ALL attempts to question his methods, reasoning, or actions? Because that is what his constituents seem to support, and that's a laughably ridiculous premise.

Alex Jones was not in any way censored by the government, nor his free speech impeded upon. There is not some "deep state" conspiracy to keep him from spreading his nutty opinions. Corporations just don't want their names associated with his special brand of crazy. When legal battles ensue as a result of his laughable but hateful rambling, I don't blame a single company for bailing, not wanting to be a source of the crap spewing out of his mouth.

And yea, it is hateful to knowingly spread stories that cause parents who just lost their children to a school shooting, to move hundreds of miles away into a protected community to avoid the harassment and death threats. Unless he is truly a blithering idiot that had no idea what the results of his shows would entail. He is a slimeball, and that is why he is being cut. Not because people are trying to "shut him up." Shut him up why? To stop his horrible, pathetically assembled theories with next to no proof? Please...

He can now if he wants, spout more nonsense like Taylor Swift conducting a giant satanic ritual during SB halftime funded by the Illuminati, on his own sites or podcast, funded by him. He is a moron, and sometimes morons get what they deserve.

Laughing and seemingly being joyful moments prior to a press interview soon after your child death to talk about your child's death, that does more to spark conspiracy theories than anything Jones can muster.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
YouTube deleted his entire channel, they are really going down hill for interesting stuff now, YouTube is a corporate mess now not much different than TV full of ads you don't want to see.

Alex is a bit crazy, but he had some funny stuff on some of those videos.

The left is coming hard for alternative opinions, it's getting to the point that I am wondering when ATS is going to get hit.

What other crazy conspiratorial videos are you unable to find on YouTube?

Here’s the transcript of the Alex Jones-Robert Mueller show that likely was his final straw:

“ALEX JONES (HOST): That's the thing, is like, once it's [special counsel Robert] Mueller, everyone's so scared of Mueller, they'd let Mueller rape kids in front of people, which he did. I mean, Mueller covered up for a decade for [Jeffrey] Epstein kidnapping kids, flying them on sex planes, some kids as young as seven years old reportedly, with big perverts raping them to frame people. I mean, Mueller is a monster, man. God, imagine -- he's even above the pedophiles, though. The word is he doesn't have sex with kids, he just controls it all. Can you imagine being a monster like that? God.

People say, "Well, God, aren't you scared of him?" I'm scared of not manning up. I'm constantly in fear that I'm not being a real man, and I'm not doing what it takes, and I'm not telling the truth. And so, call it whatever you want, I look at that guy, and he's a sack of crap. That's a demon I will take down, or I'll die trying. So that's it. It's going to happen, we're going to walk out in the square, politically, at high noon, and he's going to find out whether he makes a move man, make the move first, and then it's going to happen. It's not a joke. It's not a game. It's the real world. Politically. You're going to get it, or I'm going to die trying, bitch. Get ready. We're going to bang heads. We're going to bang heads.”

Take away the pointing the “hand” gun thing because I actually don’t find it that bad. He was talking about it being a shootout politically. While charged, it’s not really that egregious.

What is egregious is him saying “...they'd let Mueller rape kids in front of people, which he did.”

Forget about your feelings into the Mueller investigation. This dude is calling another man a pedophile and defaming him by saying he rapes kids.

If I started saying that about members of this forum, what do you think the mods would do to me?

Here’s the really funny thing, Jones is lumping Mueller I’m with Epstein and saying he covered up for him for over a decade. I’ll give you ONE guess as to who the FBI director was when the FBI was investigating Jeffrey Epstein for soliciting underage girls? No hints either....

These big corporations who continue to allow Alex to spew his BS over their platforms could be held liable. He’d corporations WOULD NOT have kicked him off if they saw keeping him as a profitable venture. It was purely a business decision.

Haven't looked into it but here's some of the results of a quick search on Mueller Epstein.

FBI: Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Was Informant for Mueller's FBI

FBI: Mueller Struck Deal To Free Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein
Special Counsel Robert Mueller personally intervened in the FBI's investigation of billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, striking a deal that allowed him avoid prosecution-yournewswire

You may want to do some more digging. The accusers were not going to testify against him. One even recanted and sued the government.

Quote- “I hope Jeffrey, nothing happens to Jeffrey because he’s an awesome man and it would really be a shame,” the woman, identified only as Jane Doe 2, told FBI agents in 2007.

Oh, and Robert Mueller didn’t offer a plea deal to Epstein (again, it was his office that helped aid in the investigation), seeing as how Robert Mueller isn’t a FEDERAL PROSECTOR.

Besides the absolute obvious facts, that still doesn’t absolve Jones from saying Mueller raped kids.

Do you know how the legal system works?

Wasn't it like 20 accusers? A few recanting doesn't mean much. These are billionaires we're talking about hush money isn't out of the question.

As for Jones saying that, I would have to see the actual video. People tend to claim he says things he didn't say.
edit on 7-8-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
womp womp

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Wow. Never saw that coming, kinda like Pearl Harbour. Or the USS Liberty... Oops

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Well played Google. They saw an opening and took it.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Does not matter if you know, or liked info wars.. what matters is this is the beginning to silence free speech on the internet.
So I guess we should all be angry about this and demand free speech, but hay.. they start off slow with wiping out some lesser know sources and then slowly but surly creating a global controlled platform of information.
This is just the beginning.

Thank you for standing up for our freedom. I am so sad to know there is only a handful of us left now.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

That's a pretty clear-cut case of slander unless Alex has concrete proof that would stand up in court. He's gotten away with this before and his excuses vary from the ridiculous to the unbelievable. He seems to have quite a history of frothing declarations followed by bizarre justifications.

Wow, you have never heard of the island owned by Jeffrey Epstein? You haven't ever researched all the people who went there on multiple occasions? you haven't ever read about his court dates / results? Do you know what they talk about at the Bilderburg meetings? so you see no conspiracies going on anywhere? Yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe I have wasted the last 30 years researching a bunch of bizarre nothings. All just coincidences.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I just heard Alex Jones say on his Tuesday show that he is fighting the internationalists with his subconscious. If you're not listening to this guy's show then you are really missing out on something special. He's going to stir up a huge storm.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
I just heard Alex Jones say on his Tuesday show that he is fighting the internationalists with his subconscious. If you're not listening to this guy's show then you are really missing out on something special. He's going to stir up a huge storm.

Fighting with his subconscious? By special you mean it's a HUGE joke and you should listen ironically to get a big laugh at the things he says? Because claiming to be fighting something with your subconscious is so desperately sad that it is funny when a guy like AJ says it.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

"Oh the humanity! think of the children!" As Obama orders drone strikes that wipe out an entire generation at a wedding, gotcha.

"Alex Jones was not in any way censored by the government, nor his free speech impeded upon. There is not some "deep state" conspiracy to keep him from spreading his nutty opinions."

Ok lol.

Are you suggesting that Obama ordered a strike on a wedding? Because how you word it, it seems like that is the message you are trying to convey. Nice attempt to once again, try to shift the topic to someone who is no longer a sitting President, and has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

You can LOL all you want, but the sites that removed Alex Jones are not government agencies. It's again funny how people seemingly have no issue about Trump talking about censoring media (well, the ones that say anything negative about him), as the POTUS, but, DO see an issue with NON government corporations banning one moron who spews some of the stupiest crap to come out of someone's mouth for public consumption.

Hypocrisy is thick on this site.

For the record, the dem who tweeted about banning more sites? I do think he is a moron. Because government agencies or representatives of those agencies should never, ever.. dip their toes into that water, unless the site was purposely putting our country at risk with a foreign agenda.

But apparently for you and others, it's OK for the POTUS to talk about "taking away" journalist credentials" (which was wrong and stupid at the same time), and not allowing only certain networks into press conferences. THAT is a lot more concerning. But apparently the constitution only matters for some, if it directly affects them.

Take my gun? Hell no!!! Shut down CNN? Sure.. ok, sounds good! In Trump's own word.. Sad!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
We should not be surprised of those in support of corporate censorship. Censorship is acceptable so long as it happens to those whom they disagree with. Nonetheless, free speech is a human right, and many principled people have remembered that while they stood up for Jones. Others reduced themselves to sophistry and double-standards in order to avoid it.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I've reoorted groups spreading IRA terrorist propaganda to Facebook and they told me there was nothing wrong so Alex Jones is worse than IRA terrorists?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What has Jones been onto that has made so many of these controlling entities de-platform him all at once?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo
I've reoorted groups spreading IRA terrorist propaganda to Facebook and they told me there was nothing wrong so Alex Jones is worse than IRA terrorists?

Some of the biggest companies in the world engaged in a concerted effort to censor and remove Jones from their platforms. Only twitter didn't ban him, and the censors are livid.

This response is breathtakingly amoral, as well as regressive, terrible decision-making — for Twitter, for the internet, for all of us. It should be a moment of reckoning for everyone who uses Twitter.

Vox

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: Spacespider
Does not matter if you know, or liked info wars.. what matters is this is the beginning to silence free speech on the internet.
So I guess we should all be angry about this and demand free speech, but hay.. they start off slow with wiping out some lesser know sources and then slowly but surly creating a global controlled platform of information.
This is just the beginning.

Thank you for standing up for our freedom. I am so sad to know there is only a handful of us left now.

Truth.

Whatever you think about AJ, he woke me. Yes you have to comb through his topics to find some nuggets of truth, but they are there. Seeing this censorship is really concerning.
edit on 8-8-2018 by Metalcrack because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2018 by Metalcrack because: grammar

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join