It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Banned from Facebook and iTunes

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metalcrack

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: Spacespider
Does not matter if you know, or liked info wars.. what matters is this is the beginning to silence free speech on the internet.
So I guess we should all be angry about this and demand free speech, but hay.. they start off slow with wiping out some lesser know sources and then slowly but surly creating a global controlled platform of information.
This is just the beginning.

Thank you for standing up for our freedom. I am so sad to know there is only a handful of us left now.

Truth.

Whatever you think about AJ, he woke me. Yes you have to comb through his topics to find some nuggets of truth, but they are there. Seeing this censorship is really concerning.

That's the thing.

During the election Alex said there was something wrong with Hillary's health. Everyone claimed he was nuts and she was in perfect health.

Then bam, reality gave Jones the ammunition, first there was a video of Bill Clinton saying she fell frequently in an interview later edited out to remove the frequently, iirc. Then on 9 11 she collapsed and became inanimate being carried by others, and it was all caught on video.

How could you say she was in perfect health, when you saw those two bits. Not to mention her previous weird behavior caught on camera.

Who were the ones making stuff up the MSM who contradicted reality? Or Jones who was backed by reality itself?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

i really don't see this as a censorship issue. alex can still speak on his own website and use his freedom of speech on other platforms he is just mad because the big media giants have banned him. i really don't feel sorry for him he got sued for saying a mass shooting was staged and then said he is just entertainment and can say outlandish claims in the name of "entertainment" but he is over here crying that he is not allowed to get the "real" news out there. well what are you alex? fake news or entertainment?

i will admit i listen to him but i listen more for the entertainment aspect as alex is as entertaining as the best court jesters out there and that is what he has become a court jester for trump. jones jumped full throttle on the trump bandwagon its almost as if trump paid alex big money to help with the alt-right and conspiracy world, alex does have a ton of listeners.
edit on 8-8-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

but jones only reports the side that fits his narrative. according to jones trump is as healthy as an ox, he must have a good supply of jones snake oil he peddles on his show.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Interesting, so Jones may have been right... no wonder he was banned. I suspect that particular cover up leads to places that are simply off limits.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It's obviously because Jones was about to crack open the conspiracy to turn frogs gay!

But seriously, I don't care about Alex Jones and I'm pretty content with not having to see people post BS InfoWars articles on social media. On the other hand, I'm wondering what kind of precedent this could create to further censor and silence the voice of certain people that think a certain way as far as things like social media go. Eliminate anything that could be attributed to a certain belief or collective thought from social media and you would be surprised the damage it could have on it.

With Facebook banning InfoWars, other social media like Twitter or whatever might be close behind. Think about how many eyes that will turn off of it. Now, think about the power that social media has over things in this world. Consider the ramifications this event can have on the future of things regardless if you agree with the view points of Jones or not. I'm all for getting rid of things with obvious hate speech, but we need to set down some solid ground rules on what constitutes as hate speech like blatant racism/homophobia/ubercreepy sexism/etc.

edit on 8/8/2018 by Echo3Foxtrot because: Forgot to bold the first line for emphasis!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

i really don't see this as a censorship issue. alex can still speak on his own website and use his freedom of speech on other platforms he is just mad because the big media giants have banned him. i really don't feel sorry for him he got sued for saying a mass shooting was staged and then said he is just entertainment and can say outlandish claims in the name of "entertainment" but he is over here crying that he is not allowed to get the "real" news out there. well what are you alex? fake news or entertainment?

i will admit i listen to him but i listen more for the entertainment aspect as alex is as entertaining as the best court jesters out there and that is what he has become a court jester for trump. jones jumped full throttle on the trump bandwagon its almost as if trump paid alex big money to help with the alt-right and conspiracy world, alex does have a ton of listeners.

Here's the thing. Search engines have also said they'll fight 'fake' news, cough cough, dog whistle for conservative speech.

So say Alex starts appearing less frequently or not at all on search results. People communicating about him or sharing news he's said are censored, kept from trending, shadow banned, etc.

You don't see the problem with that?

That's not a social media site, that's an echo chamber. That's not a search engine, that's a fake search distorting results in partisan ways.

You have to disclose this stuff.

And as has been said by others, if you're going to take a partisan stand and select what goes and does not go on your platform, you may lose safe haven protections, as happened to cloudflare.

If these companies lose safe haven they'll be liable for the jihadist and antifa stuff they allow. Forced to actively remove such with strong fervor. And removing such, will anger ISIS and antifa, terrorists which may take physical action against execs from said companies, which may be the reason they've not been as active removing such.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

So all these years it was fine, but all of a sudden, right before the next elections...NOW they have a problem with him? Could it be because he was such a big influence in the last election that the Democrats are willing to break the law (yet again) to try to trip over a win? IT WON'T WORK!!!!!

I, and many others will carry Alex Jones' flag for him and there will be more spotlight on their crimes than ever before. All they did was piss the country off and break a law in which all of those involved should be arrested for immediately.

It's not over by a long shot. Starting with me, I will double...even triple my efforts from he last election. It's on now.
edit on 8-8-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

So all these years it was fine, but all of a sudden, right before the next elections...NOW they have a problem with him? Could it be because he was such a big influence in the last election that the Democrats are willing to break the law (yet again) to try to trip over a win? IT WON'T WORK!!!!!

I, and many others will carry Alex Jones' flag for him and there will be more spotlight on their crimes than ever before. All they did was piss the country off and break a law in which all of those involved should be arrested for immediately.

It's not over by a long shot. Starting with me, I will double...even triple my efforts from he last election. It's on now.

Lol. I love that you guys actually think like this.

Jones claimed sandy hook was a hoax. His entire platform is so he can sell his products. Don't be so incredibly naive. The man is scum.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

The safe haven rule is am important point. By curating content editing content these platforms are acting like publishers and as such they should be curved to abide by the same rules publishers do. They should lose their safe haven status. You are correct that it would mean they become liable for the content they publish.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

This is but the tip of the iceberg. The intent behind it is that the voices of the giants do not want opposing to views to have voice. Why because they are the mouthpiece of the Deep State: they do not want dissent. Remember a while back when the Progressives complained that there was not " an equal and fair" balance of talk radio show time for their side ? They were mad because there more conservative radio talk show hosts and they wanted to force the media to let them have "their fair share". I guess this is also their "fair share". Remember to them (Marxist totalitarians) the ends justify the means.
edit on 9-8-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
YouTube deleted his entire channel, they are really going down hill for interesting stuff now, YouTube is a corporate mess now not much different than TV full of ads you don't want to see.

Alex is a bit crazy, but he had some funny stuff on some of those videos.

The left is coming hard for alternative opinions, it's getting to the point that I am wondering when ATS is going to get hit.

What other crazy conspiratorial videos are you unable to find on YouTube?

Here’s the transcript of the Alex Jones-Robert Mueller show that likely was his final straw:

“ALEX JONES (HOST): That's the thing, is like, once it's [special counsel Robert] Mueller, everyone's so scared of Mueller, they'd let Mueller rape kids in front of people, which he did. I mean, Mueller covered up for a decade for [Jeffrey] Epstein kidnapping kids, flying them on sex planes, some kids as young as seven years old reportedly, with big perverts raping them to frame people. I mean, Mueller is a monster, man. God, imagine -- he's even above the pedophiles, though. The word is he doesn't have sex with kids, he just controls it all. Can you imagine being a monster like that? God.

People say, "Well, God, aren't you scared of him?" I'm scared of not manning up. I'm constantly in fear that I'm not being a real man, and I'm not doing what it takes, and I'm not telling the truth. And so, call it whatever you want, I look at that guy, and he's a sack of crap. That's a demon I will take down, or I'll die trying. So that's it. It's going to happen, we're going to walk out in the square, politically, at high noon, and he's going to find out whether he makes a move man, make the move first, and then it's going to happen. It's not a joke. It's not a game. It's the real world. Politically. You're going to get it, or I'm going to die trying, bitch. Get ready. We're going to bang heads. We're going to bang heads.”

Take away the pointing the “hand” gun thing because I actually don’t find it that bad. He was talking about it being a shootout politically. While charged, it’s not really that egregious.

What is egregious is him saying “...they'd let Mueller rape kids in front of people, which he did.”

Forget about your feelings into the Mueller investigation. This dude is calling another man a pedophile and defaming him by saying he rapes kids.

If I started saying that about members of this forum, what do you think the mods would do to me?

Here’s the really funny thing, Jones is lumping Mueller I’m with Epstein and saying he covered up for him for over a decade. I’ll give you ONE guess as to who the FBI director was when the FBI was investigating Jeffrey Epstein for soliciting underage girls? No hints either....

These big corporations who continue to allow Alex to spew his BS over their platforms could be held liable. He’d corporations WOULD NOT have kicked him off if they saw keeping him as a profitable venture. It was purely a business decision.
Well are t you just the voice of the righteous left

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

YouTube deleted his entire channel, they are really going down hill for interesting stuff now, YouTube is a corporate mess now not much different than TV full of ads you don't want to see.

The left is coming hard for alternative opinions, it's getting to the point that I am wondering when ATS is going to get hit.

Here’s the transcript of the Alex Jones-Robert Mueller show that likely was his final straw:

“ALEX JONES (HOST): That's the thing, is like, once it's [special counsel Robert] Mueller, everyone's so scared of Mueller, they'd let Mueller rape kids in front of people, which he did. I mean, Mueller covered up for a decade for [Jeffrey] Epstein kidnapping kids, flying them on sex planes, some kids as young as seven years old reportedly, with big perverts raping them to frame people. I mean, Mueller is a monster, man. God, imagine -- he's even above the pedophiles, though. The word is he doesn't have sex with kids, he just controls it all. Can you imagine being a monster like that? God.

People say, "Well, God, aren't you scared of him?" I'm scared of not manning up. I'm constantly in fear that I'm not being a real man, and I'm not doing what it takes, and I'm not telling the truth. And so, call it whatever you want, I look at that guy, and he's a sack of crap. That's a demon I will take down, or I'll die trying. So that's it. It's going to happen, we're going to walk out in the square, politically, at high noon, and he's going to find out whether he makes a move man, make the move first, and then it's going to happen. It's not a joke. It's not a game. It's the real world. Politically. You're going to get it, or I'm going to die trying, bitch. Get ready. We're going to bang heads. We're going to bang heads.”

Take away the pointing the “hand” gun thing because I actually don’t find it that bad. He was talking about it being a shootout politically. While charged, it’s not really that egregious.

What is egregious is him saying “...they'd let Mueller rape kids in front of people, which he did.”

Forget about your feelings into the Mueller investigation. This dude is calling another man a pedophile and defaming him by saying he rapes kids.

If I started saying that about members of this forum, what do you think the mods would do to me?

Here’s the really funny thing, Jones is lumping Mueller I’m with Epstein and saying he covered up for him for over a decade. I’ll give you ONE guess as to who the FBI director was when the FBI was investigating Jeffrey Epstein for soliciting underage girls? No hints either....

These big corporations who continue to allow Alex to spew his BS over their platforms could be held liable. He’d corporations WOULD NOT have kicked him off if they saw keeping him as a profitable venture. It was purely a business decision.

No, I just have a working brain.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

. Lame

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Apparently my reply didn't show but I guess a blank works just as well.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I know Alex Jones has an app now so you can watch his show on your phone or tablet, etc.

But does anybody know if he is uploading 720p video of the full show? Anybody have a link to full shows?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

why are you interested?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

It's about time he was told to sit down and zip it.
He's a liar, and a crackpot.

In my opinion.

edit on 10-8-2018 by celery because: just my opinion

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

wow.

have you ever listened to NPR? National Public Radio?
Do you even know it exists?

They have a show called "Morning Edition", and it is the most-listened-to morning news program of all.

People listen to it while they get dressed for work, and drive to work, and they talk to their kids about the things in the news. They are paying attention to intelligent conversations and taking things very seriously right now.

You might want to give it a listen. Just for a few minutes, you know. That's all I can stand of Alex Jones, so I'm not suggesting self-inflicted torture, but yeah, try listening to NPR for one morning a week.

Then you will have a better understanding of the gulf between the citizens of this country.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I wonder how many Democrats called Facebook, Apple and now Twitter to demand they ban him or face the wrath of gov't regulation. I strongly suspect this has happened.

Infowars did a great article about how CNN was targeting them directly and that also shouldn't be tolerated anymore than censorship as CNN is abusing it's corporate power.

I think they are super scared of what may be coming when Muller's investigation explodes in their face and then the sealed indictments start being executed. I noticed a strong correlation of high numbers of sealed indictments in districts that Democrats won and lower number in Republican held districts. Definitely something going on there.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hmm. Gavin Mcinnes now banned from Twitter... and also Proud boys banned. Meanwhile live you tube broadcasts are being shut down if they even mention Jones.
... and the left are cheering this? I guess the lefts disguise is now off and we can see them for the fascists they are.
edit on 11/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41 >>

join