It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Except "Q" started with lies, and continued with false information, predictions, images etc

"Q" knew the audience they were getting on the Chan boards...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Hicks is in the house boys!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

are you for or against Q??

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

not sure why this is news?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Don't forget that they're minions of Alex Jones:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Do you actualy read these threads?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

potentially several hundred pages of multiple post per page of anti Q post and I'm still not certain

just trying to clarify

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

you didn't ask me, but I'd say against if you did

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Ok that’s fine there is a lot on here will let X tell you

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Well.

Because Hope stepped down as communications director months ago.

Said she wasn't returning to the Whitehouse.

Some ppl like to imagine she is involved with Q.

Now she is boarding af1 on the way to the rally.

It's interesting, like the tweet says?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Well it must have been something special, right? Can you not at least agree about that? How many LARP attempts are there in just pol everyday? How many get even 1% of the attention or traction of Q? Almost from the very first post things were different. IDK what it is, but here we are in August, and this whole thing started in October of last year. That is one fantastic LARP.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Special? Right off the bat the predictions failed. Then they had to switch sites.

Seems to me like BO/BVs seem to really go out of their way to keep it going and stifle opposition.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yet here you are almost a full year later...I believe Q is legit, that’s why I’m here. What’s your excuse?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
I believe Q is legit, that’s why I’m here. What’s your excuse?

I believe Q is not legit, that’s why I’m here.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: imthegoat

What does this have to do with the Q'ult?

since its here, might as well discuss, so Q has posted various false images and information in relation to "Antifa"...

do you find it amusing they have never talked about the surge in these rightist-extremist groups?

if Trump doesn't outright denounce these rightist-extremists groups, it means he supports their actions...

Trump and the White House have denounced all extremist groups and their actions regarding violence etc. Quit with all of that. Antifa is violent -- period. Note that no one here is defending any extremist groups aside from you and Antifa. I'm not going to argue with you over this. Theres extremist groups on both sides. Not one on either side is different or better than the other. Antifa, BLM, KKK, Aryans, whatever you wish to name -- they're all the same.

Antifa gets singled out because they OPENLY call for violence against conservative groups and individuals. This is why they're considered militants of the left. Whatever you claim Antifa stands for in the past sure doesnt add up to what they are today. Did you forget about Berkeley? Do you not know what they do in Portland? Hint: Majority of people arrested in Portland rallies = identify antifa, and it's for violence against counter protestors or police. They are the reason the "riots" broke out earlier this year in Portland. Local news reports it all the time. I'm not going to argue this hogwash with you -- move on.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

a reply to: tiredoflooking

not sure why this is news?

It's been theorized that Hope Hicks is Q. Most likely why its being pointed out.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

sometimes you gotta blow up the hornets nest

I was hoping we could smoke them out ! Maybe that only works on honey bees ?

Oh Boy, thread 73N, 1st thing it made me think of is Zen. Much Thanks to Dash, ATS and all the Wonderful people here, couldn't imagine this journey without you all...

So yesterday morning I was listening to Washington Journal and they had a guest on named Julie Kohler, she's like the leader of the Democratic Strategist Alliance, seemed to be a very lovely woman in comparison to numerous Dem. women acting like lunatics lately. She said something that was very interesting and gave me some insight on a few things I hadn't considered. Did you guys know that white women make up the largest voting block ? lol...which now makes sense why Matt's half sister, she's Peruvian, Matt was half Peruvian and half Irish / Scottish. anyways, she says to me " Oh, you're one of those white women that helped elect Trump ! " WTH ? 1st while I now support our POTUS, I voted 3rd party, needless to say this comment annoyed me, especially since Matt's Mother was and is soo Good to her, although their Dad broke her Heart.
She's a class act to be sure.

So as far as I could discern, Ms. Kohler's strategy for the Dems involves "courting" the white women's vote by running a lot of unknown , younger women with "feel good" ads that focus on WHO these women are, with little to no substance on their positions, one of these ladies claim to fame is fighting for women to be allowed to go into combat along side men, um ok ? Interestingly the phone lines were flooded with women ( black and white ) Trump supporters, hopefully that's a good sign for the midterms !

Stay the course Ladies, Trust the Plan ! Remember everything we've learned, the "Demon's" that USED to run the World HATE us, they Hate our kids, they Hate our Men ! They'll work us to Death and Rape our latchkey kids, if not literally, through the schools and MSM, if we can keep the momentum going and get through these midterms , NOTHING can stop US !!!! WWG1WGA

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'd like to suggest that this thread hardly contains us all

Above is my reason....freedom brother

We are Q

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: celery
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I do understand how people are sucked into the ideas, for sure. How they feel vindicated and neglected like injured heroes - like Braveheart.

I get how the video can make specific people feel.

I just don't believe any of it. And surprised that other people do.
Can I roll all your responses into one, please?

ha, aha, heh. hahahaha, bahaha, ahaha. BAHAHA HAHAHA.

snort, BAHAHA HAHAHA...

loves ya all, you too, Q...

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join