It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Cancer 2018 Cycle: "Surpassing" July 12 - August 11, 2018

August 4, 2018: storm may be strong (Moon opposition Jupiter) August 5, 2018: watch communications; Divine Inspiration; Mercury retrograde day (Moon square Mercury) August 6, 2018: 2:54 am ET - Black Moon enters Aquarius and begins conjunction with Mars; 7:28 pm ET Venus enters Libra and begins transit opposite Chiron - huge day, strong energy August 7, 2018: manipulation or sincerity (Moon oppose Pluto) August 8, 2018: 4:18 pm ET transference of light (Venus opposition Chiron) August 10, 2018: head rushes, don't rush, keep the faith (Moon opposes Black Moon and Mars) - another huge day August 11, 2018: New Moon in Leo

www.oraclereport.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
12 hour days have me mega behind on the thread.

Can someone please tell me what page the relevant info starts on? My scrolling wheel is worn out trying to get past all of the "chit chat".

thanks

Snip

Q isn't the goal, Q is just a means to the goal. Things will pick up in intensity as we get closer to the midterms. All the main pieces are in place.

Imagine if we find out President Obama was using a pseudonym to communicate with Hillary Clinton, knowing full well he shouldn't be doing that?

Then there is the whole FISA/dossier debacle and the lies that were told to keep it hush hush.

And the Awan/DNC server issue.

But some want to distract from those.

Not going to happen.
edit on 8/4/2018 by Blaine91555 because: snipped for T&C violation

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Ok, so the lates Q drop contains a link to the Judicial Watch FOIA request and so far the big brouhaha has been that there was a "successor server" mentioned and people seem to think that is the big MOAB in the drop, but I think it's somehting much more subtle, as I mentioned in the relevant thread, one Mr. James Comey told us at the same time he told us that Hillary wouldn't be facing consequences that any other person would face, that there were multiple servers.

I think this is actually the MOAB in the doc:

Page 124 of JW-v.-DOJ-02046-Hillary-R.-Clinton - (direct .pdf link)

I think the emails mentioned in the above excerpt are the ones Obama sent to and from Hillary's unapproved, unsecured, privately owned, server.

After all, we know that, Obama used pseudonym in emails with Clinton and so he told a bald faced lie through his teeth when he told the American people that he, ".. . learned about Clinton's private email server 'the same time everybody else' learned about it."

Btw, The very first redaction code on this release happens to be b3 (which basically states that parts will be redacted for specific reasons, one of which being:b7(E)), and b7(E):

7(E)
--
disclosure would reveal
investigative techniques and procedures
or guidelines for law enforcement
investigations or prosecutions if
disclosure could risk circumvention
of the law

Do I hear Huber and his hounds?

JAC ftw,

This server thing is a gordian knot. The Original Narrative established by "what does it even matter" HRC team is something that is going to be hard to deal with. Folks, even in the know, figure, "well she just had some emails hacked, so what, no one died."

It seems to me that the SAP programs, now being on multiple private servers, and possibly even cloud servers creates this scenario: If having it outside of approved arenas means life in prison or death penalty, how is the DOJ going to sell, "HRC et al, had a program that is, as defined by law, a death penalty action, she is now being taken into custody." This will be bonkers, even if the evidence is put into every home, the world will go into meltdown. The justification will be "so what, no one died, DJT is picking on HRC, it's a military coup..."

"Lock her up" is a fun idea, but Nixon resigning this isn't, or rapey bill it isn't. Look at how much garbage we've sifted though to understand the servers, their purpose, the SAP program, the hacking, the chinese the russians, the DNC, SR. 2 minutes on CNN "here's what you need to know about HRC in cuffs??????" Ugh.

I'm leaning toward her just falling down a flight of stairs again, this time head first.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Jack Posobiec says he is interviewing the real Q

I don't really know much about this guy and I have only been following this for like 2-3 weeks so waiting to hear what they have to say

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Ok, so the lates Q drop contains a link to the Judicial Watch FOIA request and so far the big brouhaha has been that there was a "successor server" mentioned and people seem to think that is the big MOAB in the drop, but I think it's somehting much more subtle, as I mentioned in the relevant thread, one Mr. James Comey told us at the same time he told us that Hillary wouldn't be facing consequences that any other person would face, that there were multiple servers.

I think this is actually the MOAB in the doc:

Page 124 of JW-v.-DOJ-02046-Hillary-R.-Clinton - (direct .pdf link)

I think the emails mentioned in the above excerpt are the ones Obama sent to and from Hillary's unapproved, unsecured, privately owned, server.

After all, we know that, Obama used pseudonym in emails with Clinton and so he told a bald faced lie through his teeth when he told the American people that he, ".. . learned about Clinton's private email server 'the same time everybody else' learned about it."

Btw, The very first redaction code on this release happens to be b3 (which basically states that parts will be redacted for specific reasons, one of which being:b7(E)), and b7(E):

7(E)
--
disclosure would reveal
investigative techniques and procedures
or guidelines for law enforcement
investigations or prosecutions if
disclosure could risk circumvention
of the law

Do I hear Huber and his hounds?

So Hillary had blackmail material on Obama...and the /DOJ/FBI were covering for Obama.
Hillary benefited from their cover-up.

My guess is the content of the Obama emails may also shed light on O's coordination and involvement.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

I don’t disagree with a lot of your claims GQI and can completely understand why you’d feel the way you do (being in the employ of government, assuming that’s true), and why you may have posted things you have in the past. It’s important to note that you have a good comprehension of psychological motivations and/or coping skills as it pertains to these subjects. You also give credit to the research and counterpoints other posters had added to this thread. All of this should be noted because it’s important to acknowledge ANY truth or motivation of those who post here even if opinions are not shared.
With that being said, I’d like to also highlight and touch upon exactly what those you seem to oppose have purported about the Q phenomenon. WE share our information, research ideas and find counterpoints and arguments to back up our claims - *note that I’m using ‘our’ to mean those that follow this thread and it’s many avenues and angles, I am no where close to as valuable as posters here bc I merely try to read up on things I don’t add much to this other than loyalty and recognition of those that do. * so if you can recognize these contributions then why are you so hellbent on trying to quell this discourse ?
I realize any one of us can say we are anyone at all and can make claims about first hand knowledge, yada yada. This isn’t to say you don’t work where you do or know who you claim to know but really to say that we won’t blindly assume you’re assertions correct without real surety- which again, I point out, gives more credence to my fellow Q followers and the movement.
And I started on ATS years ago. 911 info sucked me in and I lost ability to engage with many after people attempted to say Sandy Hook was a lie when my first hand knowledge blatantly proved otherwise. I added my advice to some boards at that time then moved along because it wasn’t my job to convinced naysayers or those that didn’t want to listen. Was I crazy for posting or researching info on 911? Am I crazy for believing that the Q phenomenon and movement has been beneficial to so many in quest for justice in this country? Maybe. But that’s not your call to make - and in a FREE country that it MY prerogative.
I’m not worried or offended by your claims because of some shoddy ego or to bolster my self esteem about my pitiful existenance- I’m merely taking time in order to call out your comments that seem to be riddled with varying inconsistencies in motivations and claims. I’ll DOX myself- I couldn’t care less. Im a pretty dang attractive 38 year old single mom
from Connecticut USA with an actual social life and don’t require validation or friendships on a conspiracy site. Lmfao! ... I’m currently in grad school working on my masters. I legitimately work with (to borrow a label) “crazy people “ in my day job. I have worked alongside and in conjunction with MANY government departments and non-profit agencies and have friends in the military and in public government offices as well. So tell me, with my education level, my vast amount of experience and expertise and social network; am I legitimately crazy for seeing enough evidence to believe in the blatant corruption and attempt to subvert or stymy hope, belief or effort of those that seek to bring these issues to light in the name of justice ?? Seriously man. What gives?

I can assure you I am who I say and have a position.

Unlike Q, I can offer proof as to who I am if I could post picture. I have (what I think is) a very, very cool thing from an ACTUAL Trump Appointee and former Texas Governor Rick Perry that was given to me as a “present”.

If I could figure out how to link pictures I would, because it has a somewhat interesting story behind it.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
no Q post today since Jack Posobiec has made that statement

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
no Q post today since Jack Posobiec has made that statement

what statement? I missed the statement. Please fill me in.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

2-3 post up I have a link in the thread

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

So patriot prayer is bringing guns to a protest and you think Antifa are the violent left bad guys???

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
quick question

Who are the OP and dashen? Are there any other people on this thread?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

last thread seemed to be start out really good. everyone was cruising right along doing the decodes, posting relevant replies, asking good questions, looking at old posts and drawing new conclusions/pulling out new info. Talk about the books links was an interesting catch and the

Q started posted again and all hell broke loose. page after page of just garbage. And it seems that it has carried on to this thread. again, page after page of garbage.
Makes it almost impossible to find the good info mixed in and is turning into a huge waste of time trying to get past it all.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Wow 329 people liked that tweet Q is in trouble LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Most of the right leaning "free thought" promoters are towing the same anti Q line today. Like identically at the same time.

It looks coordinated. So disappointing but also maybe on purpose as disinfo.

There is a core group who are obviously following orders.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Cancer 2018 Cycle: "Surpassing" July 12 - August 11, 2018

August 4, 2018: storm may be strong (Moon opposition Jupiter) August 5, 2018: watch communications; Divine Inspiration; Mercury retrograde day (Moon square Mercury) August 6, 2018: 2:54 am ET - Black Moon enters Aquarius and begins conjunction with Mars; 7:28 pm ET Venus enters Libra and begins transit opposite Chiron - huge day, strong energy August 7, 2018: manipulation or sincerity (Moon oppose Pluto) August 8, 2018: 4:18 pm ET transference of light (Venus opposition Chiron) August 10, 2018: head rushes, don't rush, keep the faith (Moon opposes Black Moon and Mars) - another huge day August 11, 2018: New Moon in Leo

www.oraclereport.com...
Well, Yea.........

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: celery

What?

link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
Makes it almost impossible to find the good info mixed in and is turning into a huge waste of time trying to get past it all.

Maybe because there really isn't good info being dropped by Q?

Rehashing the same things and dropping links about how popular they have become.
edit on 4-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks, crank!

Imagine the chaos that would ensue should former president Obama be taken into custody to face potential wrong doings of a nature that include death within the range of penalties regardless of the amount of evidence showing both intent and malice.

We look to the world stage, however, and we see a few interesting happenings:

The son of South Africa's former President Jacob Zuma has been charged with corruption in a court in the commercial city of Johannesburg.

Duduzane Zuma is alleged to have been part of attempts to bribe a former deputy finance minister to agree to a top role in government.

South Africa ex-President Jacob Zuma's son charged with corruption - BBC

And

Sierra Leone’s former Vice President Victor Foh and former Mines Minister Minkailu Mansaray were arrested on Thursday on charges of alleged corruption, a spokesman for the West African country’s anti-corruption commission said.

The arrests come the day after a separate commission appointed by President Julius Maada Bio alleged that corruption was “rampant” under his predecessor Ernest Koroma, including the theft of state property and the funneling of state contracts to officials’ relatives and close friends.

Sierra Leone former vice president, ex-mines minister arrested on corruption charges - Africa News

And

MANILA – Former Philippine President Benigno Aquino has been indicted in a $1.35 billion criminal case over his failure to get congressional approval to use state funds to jump-start major government projects, authorities said Wednesday.

The money became a source of controversy during Aquino’s term from 2010-2016, with critics claiming he used it to barter for favors from legislators. He has always denied any wrongdoing.

Philippine ex-leader Aquino charged in $1.35 billion budget case - Japan Times

And

The second president of Armenia, Robert Kocharyan, has appeared in a Yerevan court after having been charged with “usurping state power,” a significant escalation in the new government’s legal campaign against the old regime.

Kocharyan, who has been living in Moscow, landed in Yerevan on the night of July 25 and the next day appeared for questioning at the offices of the Special Investigative Service (SIS). SIS immediately filed charges against Kocharyan and asked the Shengavit District court to detain him.

Armenia’s Former President Charged - lobelog

And

Just over a year ago, Park Geun-hye became the first president to be formally removed from office by impeachment in South Korean history, following the uncovering of her involvement in an extensive influence-peddling and bribery scandal.

South Korea’s disgraced former president Park Geun-hye will face her fate on live TV - QUARTZ

So it is not unheard of for former high level people, including heads of state, to face legal consequences for actions whilst they were holding office.

Note that all of the above linked articles are from the last 3 months or so.

a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep, remember that Obama (as well as Clinton and Bush) sealed their documents for a 12 year period following the end of their office and recall also that Obama's presidential library will not house any actually documents, only virtual version of same and also remember that there was a period of time where a part of his documents were sent elsewhere and kept separate from the rest of his papers.

Things that make you go, "hmmm..."

link   
a reply to: pavil

Q isn't the goal, Q is just a means to the goal. Things will pick up in intensity as we get closer to the midterms. All the main pieces are in place.

Imagine if we find out President Obama was using a pseudonym to communicate with Hillary Clinton, knowing full well he shouldn't be doing that?

Then there is the whole FISA/dossier debacle and the lies that were told to keep it hush hush.

And the Awan/DNC server issue.

But some want to distract from those.

Not going to happen.

What is going to happen?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

welp, Q isn't posting today and Jack made that Tweet we are just going to wait and see what happens.. could be a ruse Q could be a ruse we have no idea really

time will tell

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join