It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

This a 1000x times. Nice try to bring back AJ into this but we are are no longer sheeps. I would star you a million times you magnificent bastard.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is not a popularity contest and if you want to get paid for doing research i gladly show you the door. This is not about you or me. This is about fighting evil itself. It's really simple. I'm not here for money,fame or the glory. Pamphlet,AJ,Corsi and the other morons who are using this movement to enrich themselves can kiss my ass. If you go against Q for even one time you expsoed yourself as a fraud. I followed the whole Q is a hoax Corsi thing very closely and what do you know he went right back to endorse Q after the revenue dropped significantly. Just one example of many.

Q told us to be careful who we follow. I have a very limited circle of people who i follow over social media and who i deem somewhat trustworthy. However i don't follow them blindly and believe everything they have to say. You should consider doing the same it will help you greatly once you have kicked all the frauds to the curb.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: cameralens86

Nice try. Warning us of a slide and one post later bringing up AJ who has not been mentioned in ages and is frowned upon by many in here for a very good reason. You really have to try harder to stop this movement you know.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I just want to say tha Q has covered many topics.

In many places anons have run with their own interpretations of those drops.

OPEN discussion does not need to be censored.

Free flow of ideas is what is important and needed.

Everyone's knowledge being compiled is part of this.

People need to be discerning enough to make up their own minds, research and decide for themselves.

The choice to know belongs to each person.

Many topics Q covers are out there.

I just think censoring our thoughts is counter productive.

Especially for the benefit of those following.

Censoring could cause us to miss a lot.

Expand your thinking.

Expand it to include and dissect what everyone is bringing to the table. Skeptics and fantastics should be included in that.

In my little opinion

Don't fight. Keep digging.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Interesting attacks.

You mention AJ and they run with it. AJ is not the answer, I was merely (and very obviously) pointing that if the Q resources are consistantly allowed to divide due to the current slides then they lose out to people like AJ.

AJ is a fraud, but he knows how to market himself to the movement.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Old news re-hashed. The satellite launched last October as per your own source.

Q = Russia?... don't allow this to continue in this thread.
edit on 15-8-2018 by cameralens86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You completely missed the point. Direct your aggression somewhere else.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
We are over the target as indicated by the sudden new arrivals. We have them scared. Good. How does it feel to be on the other side for once? Sheep no more. Surrender now because we have already won. This planet deserves to be free and to explore new frontiers. Keep up the fight. The power belongs to you alone.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

What did you expect by bringing up AJ in here of all places? I and many others hate the clown and not just because Q exposed him. Do you see any Infowars links?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: cameralens86
a reply to: MetalThunder

Old news re-hashed. The satellite launched last October as per your own source.

Q = Russia?... don't allow this to continue in this thread.

MT didn't even mention Q=Russia but somehow that is what you are implying. We see right through you of what you are trying to do here.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: cameralens86

You completely missed the point. Direct your aggression somewhere else.

Nope. AG used intelligence and it's super effective. I wonder what got you and them so spooked. Is it Haiti? Is it NBC and the connections to HRC? The compound to train children to shoot up schools and blaming it on the NRA or Q followers?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence

What did you expect by bringing up AJ in here of all places? I and many others hate the clown and not just because Q exposed him. Do you see any Infowars links?

Even before Q, many of us suspected that AJ was controlled opposition, intentionally making the alt-right look bad.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
No worries peeps...... The push back is strong ... and weak at the same time
.... remember this can't stay here forever

For now I'm Taking it to the Streets .... Join me ... take note newbies

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

What the hell are you on about? Members post what they deem interesting all the time and if it's not we just move on to the next crumb or drop. There is nothing nefarious to it. A lot of research leads to connection who are at first glance not really obvious. The first few Q threads are full with amazing research and they led us to interesting new connections and discoveries more than once.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

The Q thread always welcomed all people no matter what they believe in. If you don't like a post just skip it and move on.

You seem confused in your message. You cannot discuss things that you hate?

Like it or not, whats the alternative to the alternate news? Why was the MSM happy to expose Q, why now? They made the move. Is this thread... 8, more appealing and informative to a lurker than AJ.

How can we awake the masses if the platform is being blurred by others. What do the recent slides have in common with previous attacks.

Spam, troll... slide. They are onto Number 3 on their playbook.
edit on 15-8-2018 by cameralens86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Discrediting isn't working.

On to the next tactic...

Don't fall for distractions keep on keeping on.

They do not even understand this movement because it's not a movement.

It's just the people awakening.

They cannot stop it.

Just let it flow over you.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yes it's HAITI HAITI HAITI

That is scary.

Huge cash cow.

I wonder...

Haiti got pretty visable a while ago.

I would bet they long ago moved to somewhere less visable.

Let's find it!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

It's kinda adorable how hard they try but of course you are right. We should refocus at the tasks at hand.

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join