It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'm serious though. I've been trying to follow this from the beginning, and I did good at first, but sh;t man, I gotta work and stuff. It moves so fast. And new threads are deleted like clockwork. I'm not trying to find the identify of Q(s), I just wanna evaluate this information in a rational manner. The longer these threads get, the more impossible it becomes. I'm just grasping now while I might have a chance. Not counting on it.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thank you for the link. That's a start. I'll keep monitoring this thread as always, but I'd still like to hear what sticks out to anyone out there, good or bad.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

overview on q

the world that the majority of people believe in is just a lie and pageant being manipulated by a minuscule fraction of "humanity".
CIA absorbed everything (think agent smith)
Vatican has become evil beyond words
MSM is left wing propaganda arm

and he names names and operations and much more

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

First of all you don't know anything about me or what i already did for the Q movement in general. Second of all i apologized for going to deep into the outthere stuff like Q did with Nazi Germany that people refused to believe. I have no problem taking a step back and let this play out but i will not let you or others dictate what i'm allowed to talk about in here. When people ask me a question i give them the truth. Blunt and unfiltered. What they do with that information is entirely up to them. The truth about this world is a very hard pill to swallow. Q left hints about some things nobody has been able to pick up on yet because it's still incomprehensible to most of the people who follow Q.

We have just scratched the surface yet and anti-Q's calling us Nazi,racist,larpers or whatever is by far not the worst they are planning to do to us. Ignore it and move on because those people can never be convinced no matter how hard you try. We are up against evil itself and they will stop at nothing to bury us like they did with a certain gate that is taboo for truly sinister reasons. They crash planes,stage terrorist attacks,cause viral outbreaks and your gravest concern is people calling us bad names? I'm ready to lay my life down for the plan. Are you?

Like it or not we are part of this battle now and you better buckle up because it's going to get much worse from here on out. I always knew when this whole thing started that we would reach a point were it would get dangerous to even talk about Q. Q warned us in advance to keep it civil and stick to our research and let them handle the tough stuff. If you want to blame someone so much start with the paytriots and the morons on social media who think they are the Punisher and threaten people as if no real life consequences existed. Fighting the good fight has never been easy and i will see this through until the bitter end.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Re: SPAM ADS/ATS

SkepticOverlord explained they enabled a new ad format that works well on most pages, but not ATS'.
He is having it removed.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
If you're curious about Antarctica...

Follow, New Zealand and China.

I don't post "woo woo" either.

That's just your ignorance talking.

SANG REAL

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: dashen

Thank you for the link. That's a start. I'll keep monitoring this thread as always, but I'd still like to hear what sticks out to anyone out there, good or bad.
It's like a rapids river. Just jump in and ride it out. No point in trying to absorb the voluminous postings up to this point for the average normie. This thread chronicles everything, so simply start monitoring it and pertinent references and rebuttals will fall into place.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

It was a joke, It wasn't meant as an insult. Surely you must realize your posts can be a little out there for the general populace.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Just for clarification. Q is not expecting you to fight in the streets like real soldiers and take matters into your own hands. You are here to spread the information and research to ease people into of what is to come so they don't freak out and the world decends into chaos. We have to remove the medias control over them to free their minds so people start to think for themselves. I know it will not be easy to learn that you all have been lied to since you were born but wouldn't you prefer to know the truth instead of going back to sleep? Like Q said. The choice has always been yours.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: eisegesis

It was a joke, It wasn't meant as an insult. Surely you must realize your posts can be a little out there for the general populace.

That is none of your concern what Eisegesis posts or not. I for one and others value the provided input of all members in here. The Q thread always welcomed all people no matter what they believe in. If you don't like a post just skip it and move on.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
Just for clarification. Q is not expecting you to fight in the streets like real soldiers and take matters into your own hands. You are here to spread the information and research to ease people into of what is to come so they don't freak out and the world decends into chaos. We have to remove the medias control over them to free their minds so people start to think for themselves. I know it will not be easy to learn that you all have been lied to since you were born but wouldn't you prefer to know the truth instead of going back to sleep? Like Q said. The choice has always been yours.
So many Matrix parallels. Art imitating Life.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

That is none of your concern what Eisegesis posts or not.

3 things

Doesn't that apply to me as well? My posts are none of your concern.
He was directly referring to something I posted that he took exception to. I was clarifying it because that is not how I meant it.
He is a big boy and doesn't need you to defend him and distract us.

I for one and others value the provided input of all members in here.

Doesn't that apply to me as well?

If you don't like a post just skip it and move on.

you should have taken your own advice.
edit on 15-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Fair enough, but a big part of this is getting the word out. Nothing will make people disavow quicker than aliens. Except maybe flat earth.

I would just like to see a little more discretion. No offense.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Wand,

Note that when you search for a phrase it may find it in the anon post that Q is replying too. These are stored against the same Q post number.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

You are trying to control what others talk about and that raises all kinds of red flags. If you were here since the inception of this amazing thread you would know that we encourage people to speak freely well in terms of the T&C of course.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: Spruce

We traded nothing. Control was taken from us long ago.

On the contrary, we cede control and give away our freedoms, and personal information, thoughts, and beliefs in forums just like this one, and through the every day use of technology within the bounds of the fourth amendment. We also give the government the power to collect and analyze in the name of security. Duely elected, for the most part.

In the case of Wilkes v. Wood (1763), Parliamentarian John Wilkes was suspected of seditious libel against King George III for a series of pamphlets that were published and distributed which criticized the King. The British Secretary of State, Lord Halifax, issued a general warrant which named no suspects, but gave officials blanket authority to ransack the homes of potential suspects and seize any “seditious or treasonous papers” and to arrest the authors. After his arrest, Wilkes brought trespass charges against the officials who had ransacked his home and was subsequently awarded monetary damages against the officers and separately, Lord Halifax. In ruling on the case, Judge Pratt cited that what was at issue was the delegated discretionary power given to offices, under general warrant, to go wherever their suspicions take them and to search using whatever means necessary, thereby subverting the liberty of those who are the target of said search (Ku, 2010, pp. 655-66). The decision laid the groundwork for the wording used, and the intention behind, the limitations placed on government when conducting searches of private residences and personal effects.
The importance of reason, checks and balances, and limitation on government authority can be seen in the specific wording of the Fourth Amendment:

"The rights of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by an oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized (U.S. Const. amend. IV)."

The wording “…and no warrants shall issue, but…” are placed specifically in front of the prerequisites specifying the place to be searched and what will be searched for, with oversight by the judicial branch regarding the reasonableness of the search. (Amar, 1994, p.774). Ku also adds that the Fourth Amendment should not be considered in isolation, but as something that compliments other constitutional protections against unlimited, arbitrary governmental power (Ku, 2010, p. 648). Given that the US Constitution enables us to check the powers of government and determine how much privacy will be afforded to individuals, the onus then is on us to strike a balance between what we consider private, and what we consider a necessary intrusion to ensure security. In many ways it appears that this concept is foreign to may people when it comes to personal privacy.

The problem is, we blast information all over the place for any one to hear, including government agents. We have no reaonable expectation of privacy when we are broadcasting outside the walls of our own private residence.

One principle that defines what can reasonably be expected to be considered private in relation to what people do in their homes rests on the doctrine of public exposure. The doctrine, in simple terms, says that what a person does that is observable from outside the home cannot reasonably be intended to be private (Penney, 2007, p.483). Application of this principle is seen in the case of Smith v. Maryland...

The line of demarcation established in Smith v. Maryland is an inside versus outside view of privacy, which brings to life the James Otis’ criticism of the Writs of Assistance, and that one’s home is his castle. The case law supports the idea that a man’s home is his castle, and that he is protected within it as long as he is quiet. The word “quiet” holds true in Smith v. Maryland in that the suspect transmitted incriminating information to a third party, the phone company, which had every right to record that information, if it chose to do so, in the course of conducting normal business with the suspect (Ku, 2010, pp. 877-78). The underlying philosophy is one of inside versus outside, or of transmitting and revealing what goes on inside the house to any outside party versus acting quietly inside one’s home. Courts have argued in that what is broadcast by an individual to the public from inside one’s home cannot be assumed to be private. The introduction of a third party, whether a phone company or a cable Internet provider, assumes the person sending the information knows that it can be seen, heard, or recorded by that third party (Penny, 2007, p.486). This clashes with how people think about the technology used on a daily basis.

Q is correct in saying, "WE LET THIS HAPPEN ".

I have more.

Source: "Ceding Privacy", Me, 2010, unpublished in a public forum.

If someone wants the whole thing, PM me. I'll put it in a public place as a pdf.

Great post.
Good work.
Thank you

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I PMed you

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Fair enough, but a big part of this is getting the word out. Nothing will make people disavow quicker than aliens. Except maybe flat earth.

I would just like to see a little more discretion. No offense.

None taken. Like i said i went too deep to early. It happens. Besides we will have a lot more to talk about in the coming weeks. The witnesses of the Manafort trial were very cooperative behind the scenes and will lead to more and new discoveries after the first sentencing.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
I'm serious though. I've been trying to follow this from the beginning, and I did good at first, but sh;t man, I gotta work and stuff. It moves so fast. And new threads are deleted like clockwork. I'm not trying to find the identify of Q(s), I just wanna evaluate this information in a rational manner. The longer these threads get, the more impossible it becomes. I'm just grasping now while I might have a chance. Not counting on it.

A short cut:
Just scan through Dashen's synopsis' at the beginning of each new incarnation of the thread.
They're well done...and quite fun to read.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe one day we'll learn how 40,000 feet ties in to E.T.. Not computing for me right now.

Don McClean sang in American Pie of "eight miles high and falling fast" , 8 x 5280 = 42,240 which is only 2,240 feet off...

edit on 15-8-2018 by NightFlight because: forgot a 2... happens all the time!

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join