It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
New Q post #1860 at: qmap.pub...

Is this the RAINN WILSON who sent the Tweets Q references?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes it is. He runs a "foundation" in Haiti called Lide Haiti. Surprise, surprise.

www.lidehaiti.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaPpedDoG

Yes it is. He runs a "foundation" in Haiti called Lide Haiti. Surprise, surprise.

www.lidehaiti.org...

Thank-you. I see Rainn Wilson only works in TV and Movies sparingly. Not a big star. His Haitian "endeavors" could be his main focus.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
twitter.com...

Trump Jr tweets a picture of a plane and cockpit on the 9th?

I can't get over how cruel those responses to Donald Trump Jr. were. All he did was let followers know that he'd be gone for a week. Our Society would be better off if evil people simply disappeared.
edit on 8/13/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

If Trump gets shot in the head and recovers, I will defo be off the Q train...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Omarosa illegally taped the conversation in question inside the WH SCIF. She took the bait and went straight to ADR who immediately distanced herself from her because she received the tape. Now take a look back at previous Q drops concerning certain people visiting the SCIF. Keep in mind that no electronic devices are allowed inside the SCIF. Would those people still be eager to leak classified information after the outing of Omarosa? Who has access to the suveillance system of the SCIF?

No matter how hard you try we are always ten steps ahead. Kinda strange that the MSM has resorted to illegally taped conversations. What happened to the Mueller investigation will result in the impeachment of POTUS for sure narrative? Do they already know what is going to happen and are forced to keep the illusion alive that Trump is pure evil? What does it take to kill a mockingbird? Revealing the ultimate truth to the people. They are losing the control over your mind and that scares the hell out of them. Break free.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

Somewhat related. Why the media is so SCARED. (One Reason Why, lol)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

You've just triggered a theory for me Can!

Firstly, I'm not aware of any work being done on the connection of shooters with masons beyond seeking out pictures of masons in the news coverage of such events.

Someone posted a link that implied a group of 30 or so psychiatrists were responsible for "mentoring" all these shooters and that once the shootings happened they were quickly moved town and given new identities, ready to prime the next.

How do you quickly integrate into a new town, understand the "lay of the land" with local schools doctors and police, and gain access to Manchuria candidates? I would suggest that joining the local lodge would give you quickest access to these people? A letter of introduction from a high degree mason might also render local masons very helpful?

Why are there Masons filmed by news in the aftermath? What if those filmed are actually the psychiatrists wearing their Masonic insignia. Why would they be there? I suggest that whilst it may be easy to trigger your candidate to be homicidal, it's probably more difficult to control them "in mission" and get them shooting at your specific required targets. Therefore, maybe, the shrinks follow their candidates, and use phones or, car radios for example, to play the trigger music or words within earshot of the candidate at the right time?

I'm relatively naive of Lodges workings, bar an attempt by Rosicrucians to enlist me, but these are my laymans thoughts.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

He also did a movie called Super with James Gunn.

Super is a 2010 American superhero black comedy-drama film written and directed by James Gunn and starring Rainn Wilson, Ellen Page, Liv Tyler, Kevin Bacon and Nathan Fillion.

Armed with a pipe wrench, he begins to fight crime by delivering savage beatings to various rulebreakers, ranging from drug dealers and child molesters to a man who cuts in line at the movies.

He is also on the BOD of the Mona Foundation.

Rainn Wilson Joins Mona Foundation Board of Directors

This is a list of their projects they have all over the world.

2 Projects
2.1 New Horizon,Haiti
2.2 ADCAM, Brazil
2.3 Zunuzi School, Haiti
2.4 Georges Marcellus, Haiti
2.5 Badi School, Panama
2.6 Barli Institute, India
2.7 Digital Study Hall, India
2.8 Badi Foundation, China
2.9 Mongolian Development Center, Mongolia
2.10 Sunflower Mission, Vietnam
2.11 TKP, United States
2.12 Rancho Sespe, United States
2.13 Tarzana, United States

He is an ardent supporter of Tahirih Justice Center. And practices the Baha'i faith.

They were founded on the principles of the Baha'i Faith.

Tahirih Justice Center is a non-profit organization inspired by the spiritual principles of the Bahá’í Faith and the belief that the achievement of full equality between women and men is necessary for society to progress. We work to obtain legal and social justice for women and girls as a critical step in making this equality a reality.

Tahirih Justice Center is named after Tahirih, a Bahá’í heroine who lived in the mid-1800s. Our logo, an illustration of a bird in flight, symbolizes a foundational Tahirih principle, which is derived from Bahá’í writings:

That faith is riddled with scandals.

Senate expands probe of professor Senate expands probe of professor

As members of the Baha’i faith, Samim and Sousan Anghaie, who were born in Iran, applied for asylum in the U.S. on the basis of Iran’s persecution of members of the religion, according to immigration documents.

Scandal 1

Iran hangs Baha'i man for raping daughter - report

Scandal 2

7 leaders of Baha'i Faith in Iran accused of spying

Scandal 3

They were involved with the British government. 2 pdf's can be found at that link.

Copy to 1st pdf

They even had a hand with British government in bringing down the Shah of Iran. Another PDF.

Enter the British This human-rights mobilization by the State DepartmentNSC and the Amsterdam, Geneva, and London circles was only the first step in the British-directed Operation Pahlavi. A multi-layered network of operatives swung into action - at whose core was a network of direct London operatives including Sir John Bagot Glubb Pasha, Faris Glubb, Lord Caradon (Hugh Foot), Christopher Mayhew, Sir Robert Swann, and so forth.

First, within Iran itself, an overlapping network of field agents and organizations led the destabilization of the Shah in its early phases, beginning in January 1978. The center of this network is the Bahai Cult, a secret quasi-Islamic sect whose creation was sponsored directly by British intelligence through the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in the 19th century. There are at least 300,000 Bahais in Iran, although the headquarters of the movement is in Evanston, Illinois, and its chief temple of worship is located in Haifa, Israel. Even today, the British government is the chief financial backer of the Bahai, who are considered to be "an arm of the British government" by leading Iranians.

The Bahai cult, which included among its members most of the old landed Iranian oligarchy, exercised tremendous power in Iran as a secret society that penetrated all aspects of Iranian life including the royal court. The Bahai were also the chief liaison between leading Iranian circles and Israeli Intelligence, via Scotland Yard. During the first phase of the Shah's moves to halt the operation, he arrested large numbers of Bahai cultists, including several top generals, his own personal physician, the chairman of the Bank Saderat, and Prime Minister Hoveyda.

Sean Hinton joined the Open Society Foundations in September 2015 as director of the Economic Advancement Program and chief executive officer of the Soros Economic Development Fund.

He was a long-term senior advisor to Goldman Sachs (Asia) and the Rio Tinto group. His other roles have included: deputy chairman of SouthGobi Resources; special advisor to the CEO of SOHO China; and chairman of China Networks.

He is a Henry Crown fellow of the Aspen Institute, and serves on the board of the Natural Resources Governance Institute and the international advisory board of the Baha’i Chair for World Peace at the University of Maryland.

Open Society

Marshall's Linkedin page

Isaac Marshall
Investment Analyst at Baha’i World Center New York, New York
Connect with Isaac MarshallMore actions

Market & Portfolio Strategy Analyst
Company NameGoldman Sachs
Dates EmployedJul 2016 – Mar 2018
Employment Duration1 yr 9 mos
LocationNew York, New York

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Maher's Trump hate goes back to, at least, 2013...

This makes you wonder how seriously the #cabal viewed Trump in that time period.

War planning is all about contingencies, and deflecting that asteroid when it is still far out in it's orbit.

To be perfectly clear. Yes Donald J. Trump was part of them at one time and he knows all their secrets but he never took part in any of the vile stuff. He is famous for bending the rules but never breaking them. He also left parties early before they got "weird." One of the reasons why HW despises him so much because there is no blackmail material they could have used to stop him from becoming POTUS. That is why Q chose him. For this plan to work we needed an insider and Trump was the perfect candidate. It did not take much to convince him after he was briefed over what they did to his close friends. RIP JFK Junior,Andrew Breitbart and countless of his other friends who died during 9/11. Not to forget what Zero and HRC did to his country. Trump genuinely loves the US and is a true patriot.

It was either that or going to war with Russia. What if i told you that a detailed plan exists that describes how Zero and HRC and her other cronies planned to attack Russia and assassinate Putin to install another puppet to take control over Syria and ultimately the ME. ISIS was created for that purpose and to pave the way for the invasion after HRC had won. You will probably never know how close we truly came to fighting another pre-planned but fake war. RED_MIST

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think I have found something regarding this but I am waiting on Eis to clarify if the pic I posted is related to the Goddess Tanit.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

What happened to the Mueller investigation will result in the impeachment of POTUS for sure narrative?

Still going strong. You are, as usual, overlooking the obvious. Ever since the Comey affair, everyone dealing with Trump has been wearing a wire for their own protection.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Nice of them to provide an extra source of what they say... NSA will have it all... including who the handlers are who are listening in!

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Nice of them to provide an extra source of what they say... NSA will have it all... including who the handlers are who are listening in!

It doesn't bother you that the Chief Executive is such a liar that his subordinates need to record their conversations?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Forgive me for jumping in here,

I see claims made regarding "everyone wearing wires" stated as factual - unless you are being satirical and joking can you back that up with a link of some kind. Should be an easy task since its so "obvious" and must be thousands of links to support that assertion - right?

Its getting a bit old to see unsupported supposition by "anti's" stated as fact with utterly no backup whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Boo hoo, people were mean to him on the internet. I think Don Jr. can take it. It's basically the lefts version of Lock Her Up.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Really underlines "These people are STUPID"

They thought she was going to win

LOL

Priceless
edit on 8132018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
Omarosa illegally taped the conversation in question inside the WH SCIF. She took the bait and went straight to ADR who immediately distanced herself from her because she received the tape. Now take a look back at previous Q drops concerning certain people visiting the SCIF. Keep in mind that no electronic devices are allowed inside the SCIF. Would those people still be eager to leak classified information after the outing of Omarosa? Who has access to the suveillance system of the SCIF?

No matter how hard you try we are always ten steps ahead. Kinda strange that the MSM has resorted to illegally taped conversations. What happened to the Mueller investigation will result in the impeachment of POTUS for sure narrative? Do they already know what is going to happen and are forced to keep the illusion alive that Trump is pure evil? What does it take to kill a mockingbird? Revealing the ultimate truth to the people. They are losing the control over your mind and that scares the hell out of them. Break free.

Its illegal to even have a personal recording device in a SCIF, much less the goddamn White House Situation Room. She is digging her own grave releasing these tapes. Plus, Trump has her sign multiple NDA's. Shes dumb as hell.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

I think I have found something regarding this but I am waiting on Eis to clarify if the pic I posted is related to the Goddess Tanit.

You were referring to this?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
can we talk about the latest Q crumb #1861

overt pedovore braggadocio.
they thought the pizza pasta party would continue forever.

Jeff Epstein is a CIA funded and backed Cult Leader/child pimp.
he had video of all the visitors doing unspeakable acts with babies and children.
everyone knew. that was part of the deal.

ive (along with many anons) been trying to expose the evil for years

RATS link - sorry noobs

DARKNESS TO LIGHT

I pray and pray for justice and revenge for ALL THE CHILDREN used and murdered by this scum

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join