It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

you called that in your previous post

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I never thought of that, THAT would be something (an older model maybe) didn't strike me as the kind of plane a Trump would fly in.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The exposure of the IRAN nuclear program was just part of a cover story for something else but yes they successfully stole every file that contained the details of the shady deals with the former US administration and other EU countries. That information was also shared with POTUS. Do you recall the threat of exposure issued by Iran after the US withdrew from the Iran deal? All that Iran has left are empty threats. Good thing the iranian patriots will take care of that corrupt regime pretty soon.

Q has not mentioned it yet but the ME is very valuable in many ways and i am not just talking about the resources. ISIS destroyed ancient artifacts and other historical sites for a far sinister reason other then just religious beliefs. They were basically the clean up crew for black ops teams scouring these sites for something else. Like i mentioned before our history is not what it seems and what you are told.

can anyone elaborate on what SS is saying here?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Possibly referring to the search for Stargates? (Or the Abyss).

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Possibly, but he says it with an air of certainty.

I have asked him and have received no response as of yet.

Maybe giants ?
Maybe that’s why they want our DNA?

edit on 12-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

He mentioned A.L.I.C.E in an earlier post.

astr0 and the brakeaway civilasation comes to mind.

Its an acronym for something i dont remember. They dug up an AI in middle east? Or africa?

There are few awsome threads about it.

The original one explains it pretty well

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

You too Sufi

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
@ 11:30

Ed Scholtz of MSNBC was told what to cover and what not to cover.

He was told not to cover Bernie Sanders.

He wanted to anyway.

Scholtz said: HRC campaign and head of NBC, Andy Lack, were tied at the hip.

He covered Bernie anyway.

Was yelled at by the head of MSNBC.

A month later he was fired.

MSNBC dropped The Ed Show from its daytime lineup in July of 2015 in a larger program re-shufflings, ending the run of one of its longest-serving hosts. The following year, he debuted on Kremlin-funded RT America, hosting the half hour News With Ed Schultz.

“Our friends in Washington don’t like his tone.”

“The Clinton camp is trying to do all it can to connect Donald Trump to Putin,” he told The Post during the 2016 presidential campaign. “They’re trying to cast anyone on RT in a negative light. I think it’s deplorable.”

Two years after joining RT America, he died.

The FOUNDER of RT was murdered died three months after MSNBC fired Schultz.

New evidence has emerged that a Russian media mogul was beaten to death by hired thugs in Washington

Lesin died two weeks before he was slated to sit down for an interview with the Justice Department, which wanted to speak to him about the workings of RT.

OK, sure. Those "hired thugs" were Russian.

One problem:

The report was apparently written by former British spy Christopher Steele, who is most famous for writing a dossier about President Donald Trump's alleged ties to Russia that was released in January of last year.

...they worked for Hillary.

edit on 12-8-2018 by eisegesis because: loose ends

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Possibly, but he says it with an air of certainty.

I have asked him and have received no response as of yet.

Maybe giants ?

ALA,

He's not likely to go into depth about it. I think his point (if I may?) there is that the process of dealing with all of this is wildly complicated and that events in the ME are more of a problem then we can really get from one vantage point, even one as diverse and Q drop connections. Whatever you find in your dig is probably correct

ThankQ for the earlier Fire posts on the #Holy Fire etc.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I thought you only spoke woo woo. LOL

Thanks

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Wow. Great post as always

And I can understand that one

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
An article on the excellent news aggregator Rantingly led me the following blog entry that used open-source intelligence to put together an impressive profile of the players involved in the “Collusion” scam.

Not only full of fascinating and important information regarding the witch hunt, it’s also a primer of extraordinary techniques for OSINT research. And pretty much validates "Follow the wives."

The author lists all the tools used to create their own “dossier” and most of them are free and publicly available. Those more technical than myself will find much there of value to your own research arsenal.

The Mechanics of Deception

edit on 12-8-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Dont have twitter.

Anybody got anything from that s8n account?
I skimmed over a few and it looks satire. Pretty harmless compared to a few from hwood.

Why is Q posting a twitter troll account?

Offtopic.

I can think of 15 members off the top of my head that used to post here. Havent seen them in any other threads either.

Anybody know anything about it throw me a pm.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Forgive me for butting in, but I may have learned something over the years from watching YT's. There is some sort of ancient library containing the secrets to the universe left here on the planet. It's a huge hall of sorts & everything is printed on gold plates.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

maybe that's why the anti Q oppose him so much, they are part of that evil

Long story.

It all comes from within. I don't know how to put it any other way. Let me try to explain.

The CIA is heavily compartmentalized. Each compartment having its own mission, but completely ignorant as to what is going on in the next office. Compartmentalization, or the concept, is what actually is used to deceive the true patriots in its ranks. NO OUTSIDE COMM, outside that compartment.

The world has always been "Compartmentalized". Or at least the last 10,000 years. Information being kept from mankind at large, and possessed by small groups of individuals, secret societies, allowing those groups to control more and more of mankind.

Obviously, if the control mechanisms of those groups were to be made public then it would be logical for those controllers to try and fix the fault, in their view. But always, with inside information. They always seem to know what the good guys are going to do, and why?

Well, being a psychological control system, and you already know one day someone will tell the truth, you must control that. In other words, control the opposition. We have seen that in operation with stings and plants. Look deeper.

Why was the CIA created in the first place? And, why is it still there?? Is there really any denying how evil and corrupt that institution has become? The corruption that comes from within.

I have no knowledge, direct knowledge, if the NSA operates on compartmentalization as does the CIA. But because of the nature of their mission, I would make the unsafe assumption that they do not. It is logical to assume that since the NSA's mission is to gather "ALL" information, they have seen it all, to include what even the patriots of the CIA have not. Is it a safe assumption to say that all NSA members are patriots? No, not safe at all.

I can not go into the Q question. Something inside me says its thin Ice, very thin ice. But, if you were to ask me, can the Q be completely trusted? I would answer, no. All things are susceptible to internal infection. Even, AI!

We all suffer a internal battle of one type or another. We all have that angel, and demon, on our shoulders. For me? The demon starved to death many years ago lol lol lol.

The only thing that is true when it comes to evil is it requires, concealment. The truth requires none. All for Q, and Q for all? Sounds good.

Then these words come to mind about being open and honest.

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.

John F. Kennedy Speeches The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961

Wartime secrecy does in fact play a role, but what does it really do when the very instrument of truth, the msm/press have been infiltrated and controlled by the very enemy you fight? Internal corruption again.

Before you start looking for the "Anti", look to ones self, group, society, and start there. In order to know who "They" are, you have to know who "You" are, first.

Evil to one, is grace to another. Evil is, as evil does...

Oh, one other thing. My mind, belongs to me!!! Can all here, say that?

Evil, is definitely at play!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

I have heard that as well. That’s what I envision Q’s
Ultimate goal to be. To return the ancient knowledge to us useless eaters. Someone must know about it and can enlighten us.
He sounded very sure of himself. Useually you can get a lot of info from a true believer.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Well my prediction on BOOMs was wrong as Q post #1855 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub has spacing of 3, 6, 9. So the staggered BOOM posts now read:

1) post #844 has 8, 16, 24,
2) post #1170 has 3, 6, 9,
3) post #1440 has 2, 4, 6,
4) post #1846 has 2, 5, 8,
5) post #1855 has 3, 6, 9

Note that, for the 1st 3, the gap between BOOMS is the same as the first number (8, 3, 2), whereas as #1846 has gaps of 3 but starts with 2. #1855 returns to the pattern and is the same as #1170.

I also note a pattern in the post numbers:

844 = 8+4+4 = 16
1170 = 1+1+7 = 9
1440 = 1+4+4 = 9
1846 = 1+8+4+6 = 19
1855 = 1+8+5+5 = 19

I did the obvious and converted these numbers to letters but got "PIISS".. I suppose it might read "PIISSTTOOLL" but that would imply 6 more staggered booms to come, and why only one P?

eisegesis does it mean anything to you?

edit on 12-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
An article on the excellent news aggregator Rantingly led me the following blog entry that used open-source intelligence to put together an impressive profile of the players involved in the “Collusion” scam.

Not only full of fascinating and important information regarding the witch hunt, it’s also a primer of extraordinary techniques for OSINT research. And pretty much validates "Follow the wives."

The author lists all the tools used to create their own “dossier” and most of them are free and publicly available. Those more technical than myself will find much there of value to your own research arsenal.

The Mechanics of Deception

Nice to see you Tgut, excellent find.

I think this presentation is a must read, at least skim, for anyone trying to figure out why this is taking so damn long. This is staggering. The connections amazing and condemning. The problem is, "is it evidence?"

I say this because this is the insanity that the dossier is for those who are working this mess and these people. These people in this presentation are fighting back btw, they are not going to gitmo quietly, so be patient, this is truly a mess. I've said before, they created the "justice" system to protect them from us, not us from them. Justice, on earth=compensation for alleged wrongs and not moral justice - only god (insert definition here) is in charge of that.

This might make a good Qlink....

edit on 12-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: add

edit on 12-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Apparently, Trump's most favored foreign policy advisor is.....Take a guess.

Bolton? Nope!

Pompeo? Nope!

Okay. Gotta be Mattis, right? Nope!

Trump's ear belongs to Rand Paul. You heard that right. Mr. Durden has a decent take on an earlier report by Politico that laid it out. Best news I've heard in a very long time. My respect for Dr. Paul The Younger can't be overstated.

Most importantly, on arguably the most crucial potential foreign policy decision the president can make - one that could potentially start another disastrous U.S. Middle Eastern war - it appears to be Rand Paul who is literally keeping the peace.

www.zerohedge.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join