It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

On it.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

What was the plane pic that was posted on July 4? Q post 1679

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Very interesting development. I bet it leads back to Obama or Clinton ,

ANOTHER SCREW UP: New Mexico Police Entered Terror Compound On Their Own After Being Tired of FBI Stalling

The Clarion Project wrote an extensive report on the New Mexico terrorist compound. The FBI refused to act. Instead the FBI told a neighbor to wear a hidden camera and risk his life by approaching an armed Islamist extremist compound.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I just love this

STAR WARS! 30 NEW TRUMP STARS Pop Up on Hollywood Walk of Fame (VIDEO)

A group of anonymous right-wing street artists has multiplied President Donald Trump’s Walk of Fame star on Hollywood Blvd., following the destruction of his real one.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Looks like Trump is making a crack in China's communist party

o | A growing trade war with the United States is causing rifts within China's Communist Party, with some critics saying that an overly nationalistic Chinese stance may have hardened the U.S. position, according to four sources close to the government.

President Xi Jinping still has a firm grip on power, but an unusual surge of criticism about economic policy and how the government has handled the trade war has revealed rare cracks in the ruling Communist Party.

A backlash is being felt at the highest levels of the government, possibly hitting a close aide to Xi, his ideology chief and strategist Wang Huning, according to two sources familiar with discussions in leadership circles.

CNBC

Is Trump on the road to winning again? I wouldn't bet against him.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Here ya go TAT!

I've cut & paste from Twitter.com as haven't exported yet. Tweet time was 23:23 on Aug 7th:

Congratulations to a future STAR of the Republican Party, future Senator John James. A big and bold victory tonight in the Great State of Michigan - the first of many. November can’t come fast enough!

1) COVFEFE decode using all tweet with keyword STAR and 23x23 grid gives: VOMSWCDQL
Same using CAPS only from tweet as source gives V;

2) However, the CAPS only with STAR keyword applied gives the following as the whole output grid V MUSK L QK CD BY LGO
(Note this is a mutant version of COVFEFE showing the whole output grid as opposed to only the characters on the diagonal!)

3) Guccifer/florida using "P" gives Rceabitgort - same using "p" gives cbgt

edit on 9-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you so much for doing that, Sufi.

At first glance I'm not seeing anything...other than MUSK.

Interesting 'coincidence' DRUDGE has THIS as it's banner headline at the moment:
www.bloombergquint.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Bill1960
Ok let me try this from a different angle. ETS posts on his twitter account an alpha-numeric number that's instantly recognized for what it is, it's a tail number. Said tail number tracks back to a 757 registered to the DOJ. Said 757 has no publicly filed flight plans since May. However, same 757 has radar tracks that are available publicly on Aug 3 & 7. The Aug 7 radar track has same 757 traveling from VA to AR, spending a few hours and heading back. Posts on same twitter site claims evidence was returned to VA. On Aug 7 Q posted this:

The BILL that opened the door for TWITTER, FB, GOOG, etc. to CENSOR & CONTROL.

Yup! Planefags are some of the best autists!

Yes indeed! They even spotted the interrogation runs to Guantanamo Bay earlier this year.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I came to the same assessment TAT.

Overnight I'll provide the CAPS only strings for all 4600 tweets. We could do with a few eyes browsing over the results of the last 100 or so to see if anything drops out.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Very interesting development. I bet it leads back to Obama or Clinton ,

ANOTHER SCREW UP: New Mexico Police Entered Terror Compound On Their Own After Being Tired of FBI Stalling

The Clarion Project wrote an extensive report on the New Mexico terrorist compound. The FBI refused to act. Instead the FBI told a neighbor to wear a hidden camera and risk his life by approaching an armed Islamist extremist compound.

This: "The Badgers didn’t like the idea of having Islamist extremist neighbors who illegally squatted on their property. They filed a petition to have them evicted.
Their request for eviction—a very brazen move on the part of the Badgers—was rejected by a judge in June."

Damn our hotheaded colleaque, we could have gotten some inside information on this situation.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
New Q BTW, post #1826 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Seems to be concentrating on MSM attacks on Nunes but then threatens B-52 precision bombs attack?

33 links!!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Q Post #1827 @ qanon.app...

Says, "It's Showtime!"

Perfect timing = FRIDAY.
edit on 8/9/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

TAT,

can you reply to my Kim post with that pic you posted on him in cuffs? TY

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

If you are referring to the United Airlines pic at the gate. I posted a rather extensive post about it. I came up with nothing conclusive. United retired all of their 747s last year. I had two theories first, we were being shown something that happened in the past that quite frankly none of us have figured out. Second, the jet was sheep dipped ie; made to look like something else to keep the real purpose hidden.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Q#1827

Comfy?
Previews are over.
Showtime!
Q

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care,

3 capital letters in that post... CPS = Criminal Prosecution Service?

BTW - Q went over the 2 days DARK mark before posting tonight's two posts.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

What does that mean when it does that?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
New Q BTW, post #1826 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Seems to be concentrating on MSM attacks on Nunes but then threatens B-52 precision bombs attack?

33 links!!

#1827 up too.
Nice to see Q posting on 8 again.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Care,

3 capital letters in that post... CPS = Criminal Prosecution Service?

BTW - Q went over the 2 days DARK mark before posting tonight's two posts.

Or.... Child Protective Services.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Cps is used often for child protective services in the US.

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join