It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

I like it! I hope I can make this work for me, too.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

What I'd like to know is how to create an avatar. It's a freaking mystery to me! You all have such beautiful avatars....

Here's one

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Does anyone else think this Nunes recording is pure bs?

He just stated the obvious...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

They should then strip christian churches who preach against homosexuality as that is hate and intolerance. And the West should stay out of iran the last thing we need is another baseless war.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I need to PM you. Sheepishly, how do i do that?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

I totally agree with you. I have a gay daughter. I don't understand her lifestyle but I will always love and accept her. And, yes, anything to avoid a war with Iran. Same page as you brother.

But.....BUT, I will offer you this to consider: The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex
edit on 9-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Just like how the west stayed out of North Korea for all those years?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Haha, love it! I'm waiting for Rel to show me how to PM him so I can get some insight on how to upload an avatar. I'm really bad with this stuff.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
thanks for the avatar tips

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

What do you believe Q's "desired end" is?

he did it for the lulz

OBVIOUSLY

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyingFox

Haha, love it! I'm waiting for Rel to show me how to PM him so I can get some insight on how to upload an avatar. I'm really bad with this stuff.

Just click the little green head & shoulders icon in the lower left corner of the avatar of the person you'll want to message.

Click the envelope icon in the opened window.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
some good stuff from Neon on Gab

gab.ai...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: fiverx313

I'm fairly familiar with Anonymous. They are against human sex trafficking and would be against any "Deep State". Their reasoning for opossing Q is rather weak too IMO.

some of them are against those things. some of them work against trafficking. some of them still fight scientology for moral reasons rather than 'info is free' or 'teh lulz'. they do all kinds of things.

saying 'oh i know for sure anonymous wouldn't really be against Q because Q is fighting the deep state' presumes something that is not certain, and may not be the opinion of anonymous, which rather calls into question your judgment of whether their rationale is weak.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
NEW: Q Message #1828 @ qanon.app... reads like a "We'll Stop Him!" FlowChart.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Q # 1828 is up.

[SPY OP]
[WH [Hussein][VJ][DM][JB][RE][[[JK]]][SP][KM]]←—-→[HRC/DNC]
[C_A [JB][CLAS1-5]](NSA - play/reveal TT) ^^
[DNI [JC]] ^^
^^^^^ ^^
[DOJ [LL][SY][BO-CS(UK)][DL][PS][DL][JC][MM][RB]]←——–→[BC]*
^^^^^
[FBI [JC][AM][JR][MS][BP][PS][LP][JB][MK][JC][SM][TG][KC]]←————→[[HRC][BC][HA][CM]………][FAKE NEWS]
^^^^
[NO NAME][MEDIA - [JB][JC] LEAKS—→POTUS Daily Brief/FBI]
^^^^
[FUSION GPS](Shell2)←——–(CS)——-→[NO NAME]
[PERKINS COIE](Shell2) ^^^^^
[WASH FREE BEACON](Shell1) ^^^^^^
[[HRC][JP][RM]/DNC[DWS]/[JC]]←—–→[UK PM/MI6/SIS[SPY ACTIV]]←—→[CS]
*Tarmac (final meeting - no charges/drop = supreme court)
*Go-Between(s) (meetings 1-4)
Hussein (3) NAT SEC ORDERS OFFICIAL (POTUS CAN DECLAS)(Bottom-to-top (see now))(FBI/DOJ to expand fast)
FISA apps FALSE activate domestic spy campaign (UK assist - feed to C_A (cannot operate domestically)(JB)
They NEVER thought she would lose.
Q

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Damn, Sufi...THIS is VERY clear!

"T R W H I C H D P D FISA A D S "

T R W H
The Rigged Witch Hunt

(edit per queenofswords)
I
Is

C H D
Crooked Hillary (&) Democrats

(edit per queenofswords)
P D
Paid Dossier

FISA A
FISA Abuse

D S
Debbie Schultz (?)

it's clear because they literally just took the first letter of the words of that tweet

cmon

link   
a reply to: fiverx313

So, anonymous is for the deep state and Government corruption? Possibly in your opinion. LOL

link   
IF there is a paradigm shifting major BOOM tomorrow, then I have some advice from personal experience.

I've managed over 50 Outsourcing transitions, from "undercover" consultant to Government department outsources.

These have all followed the same routine.

Firstly, on a Friday, the bad news comes; their boss tells them they've been sold to an outsourcer. Then I step up and say "You have a secure job on Monday, so spend the weekend letting this sink in and coming to terms with the period of instability for you and your families but please realise that you can see this as a challenge you're not comfortable with, or you can see this as a whole new world of opportunity where you are core to our business and have many more doors open to your future".

My point is that if a scary BOOM lands tomorrow it will be up to us to help the masses concentrate on the better future rather than sink in worry at the loss of their norms and stability.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

To PM me click on the envelope on the right side at the top of the page; type in Relscihistitsufi in the To box, and the rest is the same as any other email; subject, message, send!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
New Info: Bob Mueller's indictments and raids are based on IMAGINATION and HUNCHES from Steele and Simpson.
thehill.com...

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join