It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Am back... I DID have the nerve but... WIFI wasn't working where I went, hence quick retreat home!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Bill1960
Ok let me try this from a different angle. ETS posts on his twitter account an alpha-numeric number that's instantly recognized for what it is, it's a tail number. Said tail number tracks back to a 757 registered to the DOJ. Said 757 has no publicly filed flight plans since May. However, same 757 has radar tracks that are available publicly on Aug 3 & 7. The Aug 7 radar track has same 757 traveling from VA to AR, spending a few hours and heading back. Posts on same twitter site claims evidence was returned to VA. On Aug 7 Q posted this:

The BILL that opened the door for TWITTER, FB, GOOG, etc. to CENSOR & CONTROL.

Yup! Planefags are some of the best autists!

Regarding the Q post..The Bill that opened the door...the capital BILL could also be Bill Gates..he fits the bill!

Creator of Microsoft..

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

No such thing as an Ex-Marine, and it does appear Mueller does not enjoy what he is doing. Even though he was never a happy man.

edit on 9-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: typo

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Without going back pages to find your original post on the topic I'm posting here because it's closer.

I think you got you timing completely right.

Interesting Alanis's "Oughta know" song is about her lover she met on that Nickelodeon syndicated show

There, Stereogum posits, she met the subject of “You Oughta Know” — the 15-years-her-senior Dave “Uncle Joey” Coulier

This contains a bunch of video down memory lane. She would have been quite young, I am a 74 baby as well 86, 87 11/12. As I did she looked much older.

ontheaside.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
When viewed through the Q glasses these pictures of Kim are awesome. The article is a hit piece of course.

Kim Jong-un takes his wife to fish pickling factory where he struts around grinning in straw hat inspecting the food

If I remember right... "what country, it was a dungeon."

Kim...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If so then I guess first step is "follow the wives" (or husband in this case?).

That made me remember that early on, Q did say "follow the husbands".

(partial quote from #354 qntmpkts.keybase.pub...)

Follow the husbands.
Another Hint:
Ian Cameron
McKinsey & Company
Clowns In America.
Dr. Emmett J. Rice.
Federal Reserve.
Everyone is connected.
How about a nice game of chess?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Welcome back lol. I think it's possible due to the simplicity of that decode, POTUS wanted to put one out there that was undeniable due to it's likeness to the tweet itself. Put a code in the tweet about the tweet itself, would be a good confirmation.
edit on 9-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: typo

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Sure, why not? Plus a means to persuade some people to open their hearts and minds to the possiblity of the end of the cabal that wants open borders, high crime, war, etc. - a restoration of the American Republic, power to the people, the application of its Constitution, a renewed respect for the rule of law, a return to the values of its Founding Fathers, and hopefully the elimination of political correctness and the insanity it has engendered, like 97 genders. I don't see any harm in that. Do you?

Persuade people that all that is going to happen if they just vote a certain way, while it really stays the same? Honestly, I don't see any "more" harm in that. It's just politics as usual.

I'm seeing a whole lot more people thinking for themselves nowadays than ever before. Q and Trump are working hard to remove the hex put on the people by MSM and its owners that feed nothing but propaganda to the people. People are waking up from their narcolepcy. It's a wonderful thing, don't you see?

No, I see a lot of people parroting something they saw on the net.

Digging is all people seem to be doing these days. Sure they parrot themselves sometimes but, really, so what? It's to be expected. There are plenty of sites out there, including this one, that post original content containing good research.

Many just hit their favorite echo chamber sites to listen to what they want to hear and call that digging.

What about the "jersey thing"? I'm not familiar with it. Sorry.

Trump was given a few jersey's with the number 17. People started saying it was a nod to Q but it is in fact a tradition to give jersey's with a 1, for #1, the Potus #; 43 for Bush Jr, 44 for O and 45 for Trump or the year; 07 for Bush Jr. in 2007 and 17 for Trump in 2017.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: fiverx313
interested in y'alls' take on this...

Trump Allies Struggle to Stop QAnon's Spread

that's a lot of big names... do you see them as part of the cabal that needs to be taken down now? or are they providing plausible deniability? or...?

Meh.....

They have opinions with no facts to back up their assertions. Being that Flynn Jr and Posobiec have both been proponents of you know what, it makes their denials seem staged. Why? I have no clue, it's not like they are major household names in a meaningful national way. And Anonymous going after Q? That seems so unlike them and their typical anti government leanings.

I find it hard for the pundits in the media to all of sudden dismiss this whole phenomena outright with out much real investigation or factual basis. Each article I read hits the same points over and over to delegitimize Q. Again why does the media suddenly go through all the effort if this is some kind of joke?

For the same reasons Q was needed in the first place.

Plausible deniability.

If some public figure was posting what Q has been doing. It would have stopped long time ago. It had to be anonymous.

The Q movement will be infiltrated.

Something will happen to try and shift the focus from what Q is saying to how dangerous it is. Its already happening. Then paid provacators (spelling) for a ff.
And ofcoarse from all the "insane" in normal people eyes.Speculation

Then the people who have openly endorsed Q will be publicly assasinated. Hence all the necessery denials.

Just my 2.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

...the left fears Jordan Peterson....

Yes, and for good reasons.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Q is the infiltraitor

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, I'm just enabling with the tools to decode; which, over time, we are improving the accuracy for.

It's all our inputs that contribute to building the confirmations!

The takeaway for us all is to keep an eye out, on POTUS tweets, for bad grammar, spelling mistakes, and abnormal capitalisations. Continue to point these out and we will attempt decodes.

The Unanswered Q spreadsheet already includes all @RealDonaldTrump tweets from Nov 2nd 2016 to Aug 6th 2018. It is updated regularly.

You all have the tool through this s/sheet to identify other messages in the 4600 tweets.

I will put more effort into making it easier to use and increasing automation over time. In the short term, I will create another tab showing the "Capital letters Only" for all the tweets.

Onwards and upwards!

edit on 9-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It's not over yet.....this is all timed to just before the mid-terms. Q will be dropping their bombs just before them. It will hurt the Democrats more than the Republicans. Both sides will get caught in it.

Sucks that we have to wait, but for maximum impact we will.

Next up seems to be Ohr's stuff and the redacting of 20 pages of the FISA.

originally posted by: Aallanon
To put a little perspective on it,

Still More Shrinkage: Dems’ Generic Ballot Lead, Vote Share Drop To Lowest Point Of Trump’s Presidency

This was the one shoe left to drop in the RCP “poll of polls.” A few days ago Republicans reached their high-water mark on the generic ballot during the Trump era. The day before that, Democrats’ lead on the generic ballot dipped to its smallest level of Trump’s presidency. The one remaining benchmark was for Dems to reach their own low-water mark on the ballot. That would be 44.3 percent, which they touched at the very beginning of Trump’s term and then once in February of this year. Yesterday they were at 45.0 percent, seemingly in no danger of bottoming out. SEE ALSO: Atlantic: Why the left fears Jordan Peterson Today? 44.2 percent, a new 16-month low.

hotair.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Just spit balling here

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Aug 7
More
Congratulations to a future STAR of the Republican Party, future Senator John James. A big and bold victory tonight in the Great State of Michigan - the first of many. November can’t come fast enough!

--In this tweet a day before alleged flight to little rock by DOJ, STAR is capitalized--

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Aug 6
More
John James is a potential Republican Star who has a Senate primary election tomorrow in Michigan. If he becomes the Republican candidate, he will beat the Open Borders, weak on Crime, Democrat, Debbie Stabenow. Vote for John James and Make America Great Again!

-- In this tweet Star is not capitalized--

Could be "Standard Terminal Arrival Route"

www.acronymfinder.com...
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: fiverx313
interested in y'alls' take on this...

Trump Allies Struggle to Stop QAnon's Spread

that's a lot of big names... do you see them as part of the cabal that needs to be taken down now? or are they providing plausible deniability? or...?

Meh.....

They have opinions with no facts to back up their assertions. Being that Flynn Jr and Posobiec have both been proponents of you know what, it makes their denials seem staged. Why? I have no clue, it's not like they are major household names in a meaningful national way. And Anonymous going after Q? That seems so unlike them and their typical anti government leanings.

I find it hard for the pundits in the media to all of sudden dismiss this whole phenomena outright with out much real investigation or factual basis. Each article I read hits the same points over and over to delegitimize Q. Again why does the media suddenly go through all the effort if this is some kind of joke?

For the same reasons Q was needed in the first place.

Plausible deniability.

If some public figure was posting what Q has been doing. It would have stopped long time ago. It had to be anonymous.

The Q movement will be infiltrated.

Something will happen to try and shift the focus from what Q is saying to how dangerous it is. Its already happening. Then paid provacators (spelling) for a ff.
And ofcoarse from all the "insane" in normal people eyes.Speculation

Then the people who have openly endorsed Q will be publicly assasinated. Hence all the necessery denials.

Just my 2.

Correct my friend. I'd add the esoteric. This is very clearly not about a leader or an official standing in front of a podium saying "blah blah blah" ---- yet. This would defeat the entire purpose of the process.

So are these folks really good a keeping a secret? To a degree, but here is where the Soul enters the game, by dissuading folks like Flynn Jr. from saying anything that could derail. I know many here want to jump in and SCREAM xyz, some did and now.... but the soul is saying not yet for those who's profile is too high.

I expect the only actual person allowed to confirm Q is DJT. End. I expect a question will be asked, now that the initial wave has crashed, and his response will be cryptic. Another wave will happen.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
REVISED:

"T R W H I C H D P D FISA A D S "

T R W H
The Rigged Witch Hunt

(edit per queenofswords)
I
Is

C H D
Crooked Hillary (&) Democrats

(edit per queenofswords)
P D
Paid Dossier

FISA A
FISA Abuse

D S
Deep State

Trump Russia White House

Impeachment

Cohen Has Deal

Payments declared

From Israel Saudi Arabia And

Donald Scared

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
First Github now Gab, who's next?

BREAKING: Gab’s hosting provider, Microsoft Azure, has given us 48 hours to take action on two posts, or they will pull our service and Gab will go down for weeks/months.

gab.ai...

It makes it sound like it's for two posts? Are they even Q related?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Wonder why Britain and it's citizens are scared ?

Offer any insight ?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Doesn't say ,

censorship is bad in all forms. Right?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm just trying to understand the need for that message decoded.

The only material thing it adds that e didn't already know is Debbie Schulz (DS). Is the message asking us to find proof of how Debbie Schulz is connected?

If so then I guess first step is "follow the wives" (or husband in this case?).

I did a revision interp.
FISA A = FISA Abuse
DS = Deep State

Basically...in a thread about "The Rigged Witch Hunt"...POTUS has also encoded ALL of the basic elements he believes comprise it.

WHY?
To make a point.

Does Trump, himself, design these coded messages?...I doubt it.
SOMEONE on his staff does it for him.

Whom else speaks in coded text?
Q

This reinforces...to those such as yourself, capable of observing and decoding these messages...that Q is on Trump's staff.

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join