It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Avennetti has not been in the news since Q posted that pic, that I've noticed

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It most certainly does! we're not reaching here. That's about as clear as it gets.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Q probably saved his life

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nice find!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Avenatti urgently asked for help to identify that person.

[187] ?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Speaking of mysteries, here's one from yesterday in Little Rock Arkansas. It appears even attorney general Jeff sessions is involved.

Why are they using images from other articles that have nothing to do with Little Rock?

Reuters - FBI searches Miami office of company tied to Spain's Imagina

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

#QANON Twitter feed contains really good nuggets. You just have to wade through a lot of scared people.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
First Github now Gab, who's next?

BREAKING: Gab’s hosting provider, Microsoft Azure, has given us 48 hours to take action on two posts, or they will pull our service and Gab will go down for weeks/months.

gab.ai...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have no clue if this can be substantiated or corroborated, but I saw a post by a Q believer on Facebook with a link to this on Twitter. I took a screenshot, but have now realized I don’t know how to post a picture, so here is what the tweet said and a link below this for the tweet..

Another DOJ flight today 8/9/18. @Shadowspectre01 tracked it all the way to Little Rock, AK. Plane went dark just before landing and erased all logs from the flight tracking site. @JohnBasham posted yesterday’s flight. @Thomas1774Paine @POTUS #QArmy #QAnon #PatriotsUnited #MAGA

Obviously the person made an error and said AK and meant AR...which is discussed on the Twitter conversation.

Twitter
edit on 9/8/2018 by xtradimensions because: Added something

Thanks to Agarthaseed I now know how to share the screenshot of the tweet...

edit on 9/8/2018 by xtradimensions because: Added pic

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: daskakik

Understood. I'm actually embarrassed a little for being inaccurate on the date, the timing but, I didn't imagine it. It was real. I brought it up because I feel bad for Alanis. Ottawa was, at that time, filled with people in the underground of the entertainment industry from music to hockey, who manipulated us talented youngters with promises of fame and fortune in exchange for sexual favours, drugs and alcohol. I do speak from experience. I was a lead singer for a very popular rock band in the 80s. Max Keeping, news anchorman for CJOH, tried to take advantage of me in a very bad way but, I was strong and moral enough to resist. It ended my dreams of having a career in the music industry. I haven't told anyone of this before and, quite frankly, I feel quite vulnerable now. Maybe that's why I got into the career I'm in. JUSTICE. That's why I feel so passionate about capturing self-entitled law breakers who think they are above the law. Forgive me. This is the most I will say. End.

I'm glad you got out, OK. I did too. Pretty sure that almost everyone with some sort of skill or talent, gets at least an attempt at recruitment. I just have empathy for the ones who do get sucked in, by promises of money or fame or whatever.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
Ok let me try this from a different angle. ETS posts on his twitter account an alpha-numeric number that's instantly recognized for what it is, it's a tail number. Said tail number tracks back to a 757 registered to the DOJ. Said 757 has no publicly filed flight plans since May. However, same 757 has radar tracks that are available publicly on Aug 3 & 7. The Aug 7 radar track has same 757 traveling from VA to AR, spending a few hours and heading back. Posts on same twitter site claims evidence was returned to VA. On Aug 7 Q posted this:

The BILL that opened the door for TWITTER, FB, GOOG, etc. to CENSOR & CONTROL.

Yup! Planefags are some of the best autists!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

Posting images is easier than it may seem. This thread breaks it down nice and clear:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
Thank you. I will check it out and learn how to post a picture! I read ATS lots but don’t post often, so I guess I have never tried to post a picture before today.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

LOL...forgive me. Thought at first you were correcting rifle types AR or AK. Anyway, it's amazing how a plane can be tracked by the public.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

That is funny! I didn’t even think about those letter also referring to rifle styles. No worries!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

...political tool to get people to vote a certain way....

Sure, why not? Plus a means to persuade some people to open their hearts and minds to the possiblity of the end of the cabal that wants open borders, high crime, war, etc. - a restoration of the American Republic, power to the people, the application of its Constitution, a renewed respect for the rule of law, a return to the values of its Founding Fathers, and hopefully the elimination of political correctness and the insanity it has engendered, like 97 genders. I don't see any harm in that. Do you?

Leads people to think for themselves? Not so much.

I'm seeing a whole lot more people thinking for themselves nowadays than ever before. Q and Trump are working hard to remove the hex put on the people by MSM and its owners that feed nothing but propaganda to the people. People are waking up from their narcolepcy. It's a wonderful thing, don't you see?

...whole lot of parroting without actual digging. The "jersey thing"....

Digging is all people seem to be doing these days. Sure they parrot themselves sometimes but, really, so what? It's to be expected. There are plenty of sites out there, including this one, that post original content containing good research.

What about the "jersey thing"? I'm not familiar with it. Sorry.

You mixed a bunch of things up here.

Possibly, yes, in my unbridled excitement, lol. Sometimes, I just can't contain myself.

...could be AI, in which case it is the first moves by our future robot overlords.

That would be both cool and terrifying at the same time, if it were the case!

edit on 9-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: IAMTAT
VP Pence laying out plans for Space Force NOW.

Do you think that this is part of the release of technologies that some claim is part of the phase change or astrological alignment chabgw or energy change or leadership change

However you view it

I actually think it's a small reveal of what has already been in effect for years....maybe decades.
Space Force has been up and running under other departments for a long time.

Still...it's cool to watch Race Bannon talk about The Space Force.

It would be interesting to know what the SAP on the HRC server was.

If it was about the secret space program, we may now have a situation where all the important players know about it, if they didn't already. So there is no point in keeping it "secret."

Much simpler to do things a bit more out in the open.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: liveandlearn

No doubt, Mueller was part of the plan to create and exploit the fake dossier from the get go. For some reason I still have this weird feeling that he was flipped or was a cabal mole. probably wrong.

Sab, way back a certain marine/friend here contributed some great insight into this - he's an insider of sorts
He said the Marine oath, above all other types of oaths, is a deeply held one. The conversation we had suggested it was beyond reasonable that RM's meeting with DJT for a job he could not have had was simple "return a marine and you can atone for your sins, refuse me and god help you with what's coming." I play fly on the wall there of course. Then again another insider said, "soon, white hats will be black hats and black hats will be white hats and up is down black is white."

friend
edit on 9-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I'm just trying to understand the need for that message decoded.

The only material thing it adds that e didn't already know is Debbie Schulz (DS). Is the message asking us to find proof of how Debbie Schulz is connected?

If so then I guess first step is "follow the wives" (or husband in this case?).

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm just trying to understand the need for that message decoded.

The only material thing it adds that e didn't already know is Debbie Schulz (DS). Is the message asking us to find proof of how Debbie Schulz is connected?

If so then I guess first step is "follow the wives" (or husband in this case?).

Remember, some clues are to reveal what is happening in the background that we cannot see. Some is to suggest that event is in motion or even complete in some way - say indictments are ready. A post today suggests to me the precipice is close, confidence is strong that the fallout can be managed.

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join