It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Just thought I would make note that we have gone over 24 hours without a post so we have a "dark" day.

Dashen has gone dark too.

I'm now in semi-comatose mode until Trump/Sessions/Huber starts doing something with either the FISA, or Indictments.

FTR...I think Dashen got himself a temporary posting ban a few days back.
Did he say indictments?

Entire West Virginia Supreme Court Facing Impeachment

One justice is in especially hot water. Eight of the fourteen impeachment articles were directed at Justice Allen Loughry, who separately faces a 23-count federal indictment.

Loughry’s wasn’t a federal case until he turned it into one as reported by Conservative Daily Post. That’s when West Virginia’s taxpayers learned that Loughry’s fellow justices seemed just as corrupt.

To draw attention away from himself when his office renovation came under fire, Loughry approached the FBI “to report his own concerns about spending by other justices of the Supreme Court.” As he went down, he dragged the rest with him.

According to FBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge Nick Boshears, “Public corruption is a top investigative priority. It erodes public confidence and undermines the rule of law.”

The Gazette-Mail reports the judge was charged with “mail fraud, wire fraud, making false statements to a federal agent multiple times, obstruction of justice, and witness tampering.” He goes to trial in October.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Another hit piece, but... I'll post what I think is the relevant part.

These LARPers claim to have invented QAnon

"But over the phone, Thomas did have one concrete prediction: That QAnon would one day reach 30-40 million people. What seemed absurd at the time actually happened last week, when Trump’s rally in Ohio showed people really believe in the movement and were ready to go public with their beliefs. It received widespread media coverage, thrusting it into the center of the national conservation.

But it forces the question. To what end?

Thomas, of course, has a theory: “When I look at QAnon now, I think CIA,” he said. “I believe it’s now a psyop … and [a plan] to weaponize 30-40 million evangelicals to support Trump and sell them on war with Iran.”

Additional reporting by Mike ROTHSCHILD."

Two things: A Rothschild. Really? Again? You'll remember another Rothschild, (david?) had an article early on when he called Q the "oldest scam in the world" but failed to define what the scam was and when it happened in say, 1050 AD. Inbreeding will rot the brain.

Second. Not the very odd confirmation of the numbers. If it is a larp, non centralized, that number would be random and the hit piece would say "no where near 1 million fringe alt right extremist some claim. While short of Q's numbers, and mine FWIW, the admission is clear.

Last. War with Iran. Really? Really? REALLY?

Dash - errrrrg.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Just thought I would make note that we have gone over 24 hours without a post so we have a "dark" day.

I'm now in semi-comatose mode until Trump/Sessions/Huber starts doing something with either the FISA, or Indictments.

Did he say indictments?

One justice is in especially hot water. Eight of the fourteen impeachment articles were directed at Justice Allen Loughry, who separately faces a 23-count federal indictment.

Loughry’s wasn’t a federal case until he turned it into one as reported by Conservative Daily Post. That’s when West Virginia’s taxpayers learned that Loughry’s fellow justices seemed just as corrupt.

To draw attention away from himself when his office renovation came under fire, Loughry approached the FBI “to report his own concerns about spending by other justices of the Supreme Court.” As he went down, he dragged the rest with him.

According to FBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge Nick Boshears, “Public corruption is a top investigative priority. It erodes public confidence and undermines the rule of law.”

The Gazette-Mail reports the judge was charged with “mail fraud, wire fraud, making false statements to a federal agent multiple times, obstruction of justice, and witness tampering.” He goes to trial in October.

ASE, seems to me a very bad time to go into federal court if you're dirty.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: fiverx313

Q never incited, asked, or supported violence against ANY groups.

You’re full of it. Go home.

The anti-Q cult worries me much more than those who’ve seen the LIGHT.

i didn't say Q specifically asked anyone to do anything violent.

i believe that some people who are mentally unhinged could be driven over the edge by immersion into this type of cultic thinking, which is made to seem very high stakes, and may take the encouragement that they are going to make a difference too far and do something irrational and violent.

that is my concern. and i'm not going anywhere i don't want to, because you are not the boss of me.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: fiverx313

need to say this. Don't know why I chose you to reply to . Maybe just had enough. But I do recall in the past you became somewhat more compliant and accepting. It was just one comment you made about proof being given.

Think we all need to be recognized as free thinkers and allowed to make up our own mind. It is our choice to do opposition research or not.

Still great research here from believers and non believers.

i agree very much that everyone is the boss of themselves and chooses what to believe and how to approach this topic. it is not my desire to stop anyone from doing research or thinking about anything.

i do hope that people will evaluate things on a rational basis, hold what they read to a high standard of evidence, and avoid doing anything that is damaging or violent. that's all.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, my view:

1) There are 3 map sites all using the same master data s/sheet or database:
qanonmap.github.io...
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...
qanonmap.bitbucket.io...

2) There is an automated script reading the posts from the master data into the page being displayed.

3) In this situation, obviously, the Master data file/database is a potential single point of failure (though i'm sure there are backups). Point is - you do not want to expose this to being updated from chan boards by a script or program as hackers could hack that!!!

4) I therefore assume that comfirmed Q posts are manually cut and pasted into the committed Master data. Judging by chan posts I've read, they rotate which bakers do this - to avoid putting too much trust in one person. I'm pretty sure they have a protocol for a second baker to check the first bakers working. They also have IP address audit logging on the file.

5) How do you stop a compromised baker logging back into the master file at other times? You use two key entry - i.e. someone like codemonkey has one password and each baker has their own personal password. You can only access the file with both keys. The "codemonkey" would change his password after each post has been added to the file - ensuring the baker cannot log back in without the new 2nd password.

My view only...

edit on 8-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm more worried about a canoe trip

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

psst, hey cranky...David = Mike = David Michael Rothschild - (direct .pdf link)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
interested in y'alls' take on this...

Trump Allies Struggle to Stop QAnon's Spread

that's a lot of big names... do you see them as part of the cabal that needs to be taken down now? or are they providing plausible deniability? or...?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Did he say indictments?

ASE, seems to me a very bad time to go into federal court if you're dirty.
I can only pray, the punishment fits the crimes. Will they be bringing back the Gallows?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

neon revolt has a site up now also

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yup... his last visit to the site on the 7th, unless he's using a new profile. Last post 6th at 08:38.

I'm hoping this phenomenon of members disappearing only means they have been asked to go dark for a while by white hats keeping an eye out for us.

Hopefully it's just that he's needed to focus on home and family a while... or a holiday.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

A lil spitballing re "Watch the Water" and "Keep your eyes on the ball":

Water Polo is the only activity I can think of where you BOTH watch the water and keep your eyes on the ball.

Who watches the water? Coastguard, Lifeguard, Lighthouse.

Why do we say "Keep your eye on the ball"? It means don't get distracted by the players or you won't connect with the target.

Also - you need to be watching the water to see something come to the surface?

Probably doesn't mean anything but "ball" can also refer to the optical landing system used to give glidepath information to pilots in the terminal phase of landing on an aircraft carrier.
edit on 8-8-2018 by Surveyor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Did he say indictments?

Hey All! Where is this article published? It has a publish time 10:54pm but it’s only 10:36 eastern Standard time

PUBLISHED: 10:54 PM 8 AUG 2018

Conservative Daily post is based out of Las Vegas, no?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Sure... do you know the post number off the top of your head?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I know there are those who don't think much about ETS here but I think a few of his threads are worth sniffing around I found them pretty revealing, good place to start:

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

Them crazy timelines.... They can't even keep the details sraight.... Ahh that's crazy

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally

Did he say indictments?

Hey All! Where is this article published? It has a publish time 10:54pm but it’s only 10:36 eastern Standard time

PUBLISHED: 10:54 PM 8 AUG 2018

Conservative Daily post is based out of Las Vegas, no?
Ahhh, the magic of the digital age

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Surveyor7

A lil spitballing re "Watch the Water" and "Keep your eyes on the ball":

Water Polo is the only activity I can think of where you BOTH watch the water and keep your eyes on the ball.

Who watches the water? Coastguard, Lifeguard, Lighthouse.

Why do we say "Keep your eye on the ball"? It means don't get distracted by the players or you won't connect with the target.

Also - you need to be watching the water to see something come to the surface?

Probably doesn't mean anything but "ball" can also refer to the optical landing system used to give glidepath information to pilots in the terminal phase of landing on an aircraft carrier.

That makes sense.
Lot's of Q aviation/naval/military references.

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join