It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I would not be too concerned about those who can't believe.

Understand that, too believe also means that they have been living in a safe place of their own making.

They do not want to believe! It will destroy their safe world and expose them to real or imagined dangers.

Our task now is to educate these people when they are ready.

As soon as mass arrests start ... many will come to you, embarrassed that they have to, and they will ask you to explain it all to them. That is the next task for all of the Autists.

You are one of the millions of experts on the subject and ... eventually ... people will look up to you.

Trust the plan.

P

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Whatever is going on its being run out of Richmond, not DC. The Eastern District HQ is about an hours drive from DC

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Beautiful, honest post. Order will prevail over chaos. I've always believed this. It is written in the stars.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Sometimes you have an epiphany. Like when you realize you've just seen some real wisdom. Thank you and Godspeed

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Dashen if your reading? don`t give up if nothing YUGE happens by 11-11.

Link shows the EO

Why no big arrests yet? - Mass Deep State Arrests & Military Tribunals do not take affect until Jan 2019 based on an Executive Order @POTUS signed in March.
Twitter

Where is Skyfoating??

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Incredibly insightful post.

...he [Rothschild] called Q the "oldest scam in the world" but failed to define what the scam was and when it happened in say, 1050 AD.

Can you expand on this? 1050?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

The time for us too shine ... is a little in the future. Be patient!

Right now, I am feeling very lonely.

Even my three children, now adults, are avoiding me because of this critical undertaking of darkness to light.

Soon, they too will enter the light and understand.

This is not only about bringing people to justice, it is about forcing people to see truth.

Since the 80s, there has been a major push to belittle those who think deeply.

In the 60s, out brightest minds were showcased. NASA bought out its scientists and thinkers, they gave small lectures on this piece of tech and that piece of tech. It was great. It was as if the whole world was going on the trip to the moon.

Now ... some guy comes out selling the latest phone or other tech. Now we are to believe that a company, a business brings us all of these goodies ... and rarely a word on those great people behind the marvels.

This was deliberate! The Cabal despises thinking people, we are like an enema too them and so they put us down. Hollywood has been a great partner in this endevour.

Q will once again force people to understand that the brightest and the best are exactly the people that should be listened to.

Have a high IQ. Try getting into a police force. Try getting a job with the MSM.

Thinkers are the light, they shine the light.

People have to wake up, we are the wakers. The MSM wants you to be wankers. We are not!

Trust the plan!

Play your part ... it is the most critical part of all. Without us ... none of this would be possible.

Q Team lost round 1, JFK died and a hero he was.

Q Team will not lose the war, it is in fact already won.

We are all Q.

P

edit on 9/8/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: fiverx313
interested in y'alls' take on this...

Trump Allies Struggle to Stop QAnon's Spread Q. Again why does the media suddenly go through all the effort if this is some kind of joke?

My fwiw
The media wether or not it's a larp understand the power behind ratings and viewers.

Q has some pretty good ratings for not being on TeeBee. I would wager that anything having good ratings and not in their controlled system scares the living daylights out of them.

I seem to remember a quote that goes something like...."telling them what to think...that's OUR JOB."

Again Fwiw.
I'm not known here, however I've been following this thread from within an hour of the first post, in the first thread.

I also do my own research. I do not have much time to contribute to posting(would if I could) I've followed my own leads, researched my own ideas and had many "oh I get it" moments.

I think you all would be surprised how many people are following and do the same.

I thank you all for your hard work and participation. It's greatly appreciated by many.

Your viewers are not only educated, but self educating and have been for a very long time.

Has anyone researched Bob diamond. About midway through thread three I pulled the name from a Q post. It wasn't plain text, but it was obvious the post was conveying that name.

Member of CFR, banker, interesting history. I'd like to get your thoughts... in case I missed a connection or two.

Back to lurk mode.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

You're not alone bother.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Right now, I am feeling very lonely.

I understand your sentiment of loneliness. I was red pilled almost 40 years ago, before the internet even existed. I learned long ago that, most people just don't want to be bothered with the truth. They don't like reality. They prefer to live in a fantasy world. I have three kids who show no interest in politics. Ask them what the current issues are and, they don't know what the hell is going on. I worry about them and their future. I'll be gone from this planet soon; and, I guess none of this will matter to me anymore.

You're not alone. Don't be lonely.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Ditto. I have been awake since the late 70s.

I think the Q movement has come a little late for the likes of us ... but always wanting the best for my children then this is the best future I can help bring them to.

This is why it is so important.

We can make a bright new future and the lessons they learn now and in the immediate future will be passed down to their children.

It will take time, but now we have a chance!

A chance to clean up the Police forces.
A chance to get education back to critical thinking skills.
A chance to remedy the abysmal State care systems to actually care for children rather than selling them.

So many factors and so much societal damage to undo.

For me ... even if I can bring just one other person into the light it will be a job well done.

We are Q!

P

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Oh my goodness, you are such a beautiful person. Late 70s? That's a long time to be awake. Isn't it amazing what's happening right now, with Q? People don't get it. In our day we had the party line, the rotary phone, the 64 computer, Atari, arcades that you had to ask your parents for permission to go to in order to play a computer game. They don't get it. It's a New World Order and, now, I don't get it. I can barely manage to text my children on my cell phone, lol!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: fiverx313
interested in y'alls' take on this...

Trump Allies Struggle to Stop QAnon's Spread

that's a lot of big names... do you see them as part of the cabal that needs to be taken down now? or are they providing plausible deniability? or...?

Meh.....

I find it hard for the pundits in the media to all of sudden dismiss this whole phenomena outright with out much real investigation or factual basis. Each article I read hits the same points over and over to delegitimize Q. Again why does the media suddenly go through all the effort if this is some kind of joke?

On ABC Nightline last night, they did a 15 minute expose on the Q phenomenon. They treated the Q followers who were interviewed (husband-wife team), like they were someone who claimed to be abducted by aliens. Then they talked about how some guy shot up Comet Pizza, and a "conspiracy" person killed someone with his car in a Charlottesville 2017 protest.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Living in the world at that time was always filled with the fear of annihilation by atomic weapons.

I did not like that period much.

I, like you, have seen the dark side up close and personal.

As an individual I had no power.

Now things are finally changing.

Q is strength to the masses.

Some are calling it a cult. Cult my shinning butt!

P

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

That was my greatest fear. Nuclear annihilation. Living during the cold war wasn't cool. People have forgotten what it was like to live during that period of time. It wasn't pretty. Remember 1986? The blowing up of Space Shuttle Challenger? I remember where I was, just like I remember where I was on 9/11. Both events were devastating to my consciousness.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

That was my greatest fear. Nuclear annihilation. Living during the cold war wasn't cool. People have forgotten what it was like to live during that period of time. It wasn't pretty. Remember 1986? The blowing up of Space Shuttle Challenger? I remember where I was, just like I remember where I was on 9/11. Both events were devastating to my consciousness.

I was 1 when the challenger exploded so I cant say much there. But 9/11 expanded my conciousness. I was 16 when it happened. Never did I dabble in conspiracies beforehand, but I remember laying in my bed that early morning, and the first thing I could think of was "inside job." Whether it truly was or wasnt is beyond all of us, but that was the day I started questioning everything and researching for myself. It wasnt long after that I discovered this website. It was all downhill from there 😄.

I think Q is doing the same thing for a lot of people; especially in my generation and those following. Maybe its real; maybe it's not, but it is expanding the conciousness of a hell of a lot of people. People across all age groups, nationalities, ethnicities, walks of life, etc. This is why I couldn't care less if it's a LARP or not. Sure, some of this information has been revealed and available for some time now, but how many people knew it existed? That's how people are waking up to the bull#. It doesnt matter if it's new information. It matters if the information is new to you ("you" being in the general sense). Enlighten the masses I say.

These threads are what ATS used to be. A collaborative effort to disseminate information in a search for truth. A lot of new folks around here dont seem to understand that. This bickering back and forth, the personal attacks, the division, while always present -- it was NEVER this prevelant on this website. Threads like these made ATS. The research done in these threads alone is what I came to ATS for. I think that's why a lot of us long time lurkers/users are sticking with the thread; whether we are true believers or not. It reminds us of "home."

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Yep I was there too,arcade games,uggh...dragon slayer took a lot of my pocket money,and defender...just when space invader was getting old. The good old days,and I'm only 47.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Good message! Bringing people to justice also forces everyday people to see the truth. Especially if it's done in a manner like we saw that NY Congressman indicted Wednesday morning. Big press conference by a prosecutor to announce the charges.

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join